Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB (20016 Views)

FG Bars States From Bank Loans / Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens / Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Gov,who Responds,"we Warned You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by dapsoneh: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
One cchance
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by SleekMallam: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Why are they telling us?
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by ybalogs(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
We're waiting. Let me know once he's been jailed abeg
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by adeoba2008(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
No wonder many towns in Kwara are sop backward.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by ifyaocc: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
APC/PDP, they are all bunch of liars,cheats and bastards What we need is a military government, period!!
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by lailo: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Saraki u for leave dis senate presidency for them,abi which kain wahala be dis.Na jail u dey take play so,no say I no tell u oooo,Buhari no dey forgive ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
I wish these Jobless Nairaland guys get paid for supporting criminals with court cases!!

But you know what??

They are all hell broke!!

Some of them are waiting for Dragnet, Workforce, KPMG, etc!! Instead of using your God giving Brain to do something productive, you are supporting Saraki, Insulting Buhari, Hailing Fayose and Wike!!

Even if you have a Job, can't you for once allign with the fact that when a "Criminal" is facing trial, stay clear off that person! Because a friend of a criminal is also a criminal!

In western countries, when people are charged with criminal cases, they resign!!

But in Nigeria, they are seen as Heroes of Democracy!!

I hail 9ja Youths!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by Prof02: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
so
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by africanusvu(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
soo many alegations yet no convict.soo many criminals yet no prisoner.soo many siner yet hellfire is empty.
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by ifyaocc: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Let them all goto he'll, the military should stage a come back. We are tired of their lies and deceits.
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by WithX(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
not enough to persecute him undecided

if amaechi can use rivers money to sponsor pmb, why can't saraki use kwara money to sponsor his bills?

some hypocrites would fire back at me, how can you support your own criminal(amaechi) but when i support my own criminal(saraki), you begin to condemn me.....

be patriotic for once. Cos Amechi did same doesn't make it right.
what is bad is Bad. Its saraki time today, surely time will definitely catch up with Amechi and others but if we said Saraki and co should not be prosecuted today, then we will not have any moral justification to prosecute Amechi, Tinubu and co if the table turned against them too.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by rusher14: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

if amaechi can use rivers money to sponsor pmb, why can't saraki use kwara money to sponsor his bills?

some hypocrites would fire back at me, how can you support your own criminal(amaechi) but when i support my own criminal(saraki), you begin to condemn me.....

Did he loot or not? Simple!!

When it gets to Amaechi, Kola or Shehu's turn we would do the same. For now we are the opening chapter of the book and it has SARAKI boldly written on it.

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by adeyeye5353(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
I think Nigerian should stop criticise this God choose man, either we like it or not he will finish his tenor as Senate president and content for president in 2019, someone may criticise me for this
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by Ratello: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abeyjide:
saraki has a lot of issues to answer and am still immagening how such person will be heading the senate.EFCC will soon bring up his case and @ the end he will be disgrace at the end of the day.
You got the gist totally.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by babadee1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Why are you deceiving yourself? Whether you're talking about Saraki, or Amaechi or PMB, are they not all members of the same APC?
Is the same party not sponsoring all of them? I think it's better you wait for the outcome of the case before you start making judgments or picking sides in the name of politics.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by planetx: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
To be honest I think the British gave us independence too early, the black man by nature is corrupt.... even if the country breaks up it will just continue on a smaller scale.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by ajoyeleke(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Make real cash from football betting, check my signature to get 100% fixed matches
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by tuniski: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abeyjide:
saraki has a lot of issues to answer and am still immagening how such person will be heading the senate.EFCC will soon bring up his case and @ the end he will be disgrace at the end of the day.
They all have issues including buhari! Non of them can sincerely fight corruption cos they swim in it!
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by firstolalekan(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Wasted generation

Joblessness go kill you...

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
with:

be patriotic for once. Cos Amechi did same doesn't make it right.
what is bad is Bad. Its saraki time today, surely time will definitely catch up with Amechi and others but if we said Saraki and co should not be prosecuted today, then we will not have any moral justification to prosecute Amechi, Tinubu and co if the table turned against them too.
but you see amaechi as HERO!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by olajide8(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
If a pensioner can donate her life savings to buhari, and people can buy 200naira scratch cards for buhari all over nigeria - at a certain point they stopped selling the recharge cards at banks, and the total amounted to about - N500m, of which they donated the balance to IDP's after the campaigns, and you say ameachi, saraki, fashola used their states money to bank roll buhari campaign, which you cannot verify- then you must be very ignorant of the truth, how much did they donate- if they did donate to buhari campaign? Money/cash cannot hide, lodgment's into buhari campaign account, still have records at the bank- the man from kaduna' that donated 45m was aptly questioned, money cannot hide- movements of cash, cannot be concealed.

so many, are very ignorant of the truth and one day it would set you free

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
firstolalekan:

Wasted generation

Joblessness go kill you...
sorry oga, may i meet you?
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by Redoil: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sasuwa:
Pls is saraki the only corrupt politician why FG are all over him but i know 2016 yambudget will not be passed and cct shall drag the case till 2020
which kind user name be diss and what is the meaning of ur signature

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
DabELLs:

Igbo's always support criminals. I'm not surprised.
and amaechi way you they support na 'saint' ba?
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by lordizak(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

SB will reply you, only if you had said anything sensible.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by Bibors(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Saraki may be a very big thief but if the case against him is falsification of assets an using state funds to pay for personal loan then lets think again.
How man politicians in power have not falsified their assets declaration?
The dossiers against other persons are kept for a time when you must play ball or go down.
How can we wash a thief clean before we send him to catch other thieves?
when will Nigerians come down from this merry go round trip and say "Enough id Enough".
until we wake up and take our destinies in our hands to create a better Nigeria for ourselves and our children, these Old fools woll just be making useless news for us while we just read and comment.

lets start acting NOW.
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by firstolalekan(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
sorry oga, may i meet you?
Sorry! I don't roll with riffraff

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

this is the worst attitude a Nigerian can ever have

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
firstolalekan:

Sorry! I don't roll with riffraff
eyah undecided
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by aribisala0(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Do not join witches if you do not want t be witch-hunted

1 Like

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by LocalChamp: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
The Face Of Corruption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State / 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) / Public Hearing On Bill To Criminalise Estimated Billing Holds On 5/6/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.