Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB (20014 Views)

FG Bars States From Bank Loans / Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens / Ilorin Attack: Saraki Upset With Kwara Gov,who Responds,"we Warned You" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by rusher14: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
firstolalekan:

Sorry! I don't roll with riffraff

Low blow.

I like.
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

and amaechi way you they support na 'saint' ba?

Nobody is supporting anybody. Most politicians are thieves. PDP can sue ameachi too if they have evidence. Tell your Igbo brothers to stop taking #1,000 from saraki if they don't want to share in the curse that we kwarans are sending out to that criminal.

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by muzeze77: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I wish these Jobless Nairaland guys get paid for supporting criminals with court cases!!

But you know what??

They are all hell broke!!

Some of them are waiting for Dragnet, Workforce, KPMG, etc!! Instead of using your God giving Brain to do something productive, you are supporting Saraki, Insulting Buhari, Hailing Fayose and Wike!!

Even if you have a Job, can't you for once allign with the fact that when a "Criminal" is facing trial, stay clear off that person! Because a friend of a criminal is also a criminal!

In western countries, when people are charged with criminal cases, they resign!!

But in Nigeria, they are seen as Heroes of Democracy!!

I hail 9ja Youths!!
that's true a whole bunch of Nigeria youths are just plain backward, the court is trying to send a criminal to jail and u are saying its apc or pdp stuff, this is one criminal out of thousands but we have to start somewhere in the process of cleaning up our corrupt system

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by temmarbaba(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Amazing but a regular habit
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by Bimpe29: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
@ijustdey, it is on record that Dr Bukola Saraki was never a Governor in Kwara between 1999-2007. He ruled State of Harmony between 2003-2011, always verify your facts beforehand.
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by blushmg: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
I need to be educated here...is CCT doing the work of EFCC? I thought they were just supposed to work on false declaration of asset.
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by Bimpe29: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/saraki-repaid-personal-bank-loans-with-kwaras-funds-ccb/

@ijustdey, it is on record that Dr Bukola Saraki was never a Governor in Kwara between 1999-2007. He ruled State of Harmony between 2003-2011, always verify your facts beforehand.
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by feedthenation(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Majority of our politicians use public funds to pay off personal loans...they are all the same...so sad...

Reason why politics is a do-or-die affair in Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by Gaskia: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
They should also beam the search light on Saraki's huge debt with Intercontinental bank, how he nominated Sanusi Lamido to Yaradua as CBN gov, Sanusi later appointed Lai Alabi (an ally of Saraki and former manager of his personal investments) as IBPlc MD who later wrote off Saraki's monuental debts (in excess of N30B) without internal due process and Sanusi endorsed it and later sold the bank to Access bank @ N50B against forced sales value of N750B.
In a few weeks later Access bank sold the UK branch of IBPLC for N50B and recovered their money instantly.
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by Deen77: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
donsteady:
I really don't understand Buhari and this is fight against corruption. If you really want to fight corruption start from your circle. Where is Jagaban? Amechi? Ali modu sherif ? Lucky the Edo guy? IBB? Obasanjo? Where is Fash ? Where is that Kaduna Mafia El Ruf or what that his name. Fight corruption if you want to and stop running an errants for Jagaban.

All Nigerian politicians are corrupt.

You don't mention GEJ and madam peace.

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by olatade(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
i now see reason why Baba Adija and Baba Kaosara no dey fit pay there children school fees in kwara...

With dis revelation now I expect Saraki to step down frm dat seat,he is an embrassment to dis gov of change' now!

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by olatade(m): 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
i now see reason why Baba Adija and Baba Kaosara no dey fit pay there children school fees in kwara...

With dis revelation, I expect Saraki to step down frm dat seat,he is an embrassment to dis gov of change' now!

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by SamiraF: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Useless gist, as a Governor should not use his salary to pay his loans abi? They should leave this man. Kilode?
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by donsteady(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Deen77:

You don't mention GEJ and madam peace.
Make he start with the ones I mention first. If Buhari carry him self go where GEJ they,the country go catch fire. Especially when people like Jagaban and Obasanjo they Waka freely
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by icyprince020(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
This story is so laughable.nigeria is languishing slowly.look at a whole cote'D ivoire displacing us to be no 1 top African investor.chia!!!pmbwhat have done to ourselvesi really miss Jonathan.asin,when it comes to nigeria economy,the confidence was so high.hmnn!!!
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by fio(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
chidiandre:
am doing my nysc in kwara....no wonder kwara is a shitty state...

where in kwara state ?
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by chidiandre(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2016
fio:

where in kwara state ?
Moro local govt
Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by Adesiji77: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Gaskia:
They should also beam the search light on Saraki's huge debt with Intercontinental bank, how he nominated Sanusi Lamido to Yaradua as CBN gov, Sanusi later appointed Lai Alabi (an ally of Saraki and former manager of his personal investments) as IBPlc MD who later wrote off Saraki's monuental debts (in excess of N30B) without internal due process and Sanusi endorsed it and later sold the bank to Access bank @ N50B against forced sales value of N750B.
In a few weeks later Access bank sold the UK branch of IBPLC for N50B and recovered their money instantly.

Re: Saraki Repaid Personal Bank Loans With Kwara’s Funds – CCB by chacoonder(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2016
This is more than enough ground to nail him, in a sane clime he would have resigned by now..but that is a taboo in AFRICA.

Abure Violates Court Order, Resumes At LP Secretariat Amid Tight Security / Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning / APC Youths Blast Bisi Akande Over Comment On Buhari's Health