Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions (14165 Views)

Massive Reactions As Ghanaian IG Influencer, Joy King Shares Eye-catching Photos / The Way A Belly Navel Is Supposed To Look Like / Nigerians React Video Of A Young Lady With “oranges” That Reaches Her Abdomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Social media users could not keep mute over a young lady who has plenty of hair on her stomach like a man.

The lady is seen wearing a black crop top with white and yellow shorts exposing the hair on her abdomen and navel.

The video has caused a massive stir on social media as it seemed absurd.

Watch the video below:
https://www.browngh.com/young-lady-with-plenty-hair-on-her-abdomen-and-navel-causes-reactions-on-social-media/

1 Share

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Bilabong(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nothing new

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
This shiii turns me on asf

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Emperormartin(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
That’s sexy stuff out there … if you know u know

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by TundeWX: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
cheesy very sure they'll be bandits hiding inside the dense forest below cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by ImoleNaija: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Looks sexy tongue.
Her bf must be a real niggar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by padi94(m): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
It's not womanly to be hairy down there

1 Like

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by juniorstar(m): 1:53am On Nov 27, 2021
amaesther:
Social media users could not keep mute over a young lady who has plenty of hair on her stomach like a man.

The lady is seen wearing a black crop top with white and yellow shorts exposing the hair on her abdomen and navel.

Watch the video below:
https://www.browngh.com/young-lady-with-plenty-hair-on-her-abdomen-and-navel-causes-reactions-on-social-media/
She needs to be evaluated for PCOS

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 27, 2021
Who no like better thing

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Connected1: 5:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Nawa.

Woman still dae carry hair for there.

Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by DroppingLiquid: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2021
I noticed that Nigerian women have a lot of testosterone. I wonder why. Most sounds like men, build like men, thick like men. Is it from food or what

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by lkillbrokehoes: 6:56am On Nov 27, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy very sure they'll be bandits hiding inside the dense forest below cheesy
she's very hairy, her south go thick pass sambisa forest. grin

9 Likes

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Noshitboi(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
I noticed that Nigerian women have a lot of testosterone. I wonder why. Most sounds like men, build like men, thick like men. Is it from food or what
Very irritating and annoying. One girl wey dey eye me seriously get generator voice shocked. I no want o!

8 Likes

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by ProfAmaben(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2021
amaesther:

Watch the video below:

Cute
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by sofiscatedmoron: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Her Toto must be amazon forest
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Godons1: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Did you see how that bastard was quick in calling the Mods on you?

But you will never ever see any of them calling on the Mods if the reverse was the case.

Check all the comments above, and you’d notice how these bastards are singing their usual hypocritical praises in defense of the subject of the thread.

You know why? These cursed bastards know that there’s only one ETHNICITY that churns out ugly, unwomanly, hairy & yam-legged chimpanzee-looking women in the whole world due to their excessive consumption of akpu, ofe nsala & human meats.

These bastards would have started hurling derogatory remarks & taunting an entire tribe if the woman was a Fulani or Yoruba.

It takes just a 3-year old baby to study the beginning & the end of these bastards who originated from the East of the Niger because all of them come with a factory-fitted I.Q of minus 20. grin

Don't mind them. They are good at insulting people. But they easily get pained when you say the truth about them. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2021
There's nothing there. I get am too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Noshitboi(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Godons1:

Check her well, She is definitely from AfghanEASTERN Region. Also check her legs, it must be Yam Legs grin grin grin grin
Wow, i just checked. The girl na 100% Afonja. Na so una girls dey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2021
This does not look like hair. It's like some skin pigmentation.
Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Godons1: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2021
Noshitboi:
Wow, i just checked. The girl na 100% Afonja. Na so una girls dey grin grin

From your description, the Girl look like this Amarachi. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by fourboys: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2021
Disgusting embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions by Jay5mie: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Chai.. DIs BANI go SWEET to NACK ooo. Na to just de LICK dat PLACE or if SHE use der take RUB ur BLOKOS, u go COME in 2sc... WTF MAN

You dun fall my hands

Wey ur Kala make I blast ur left leg angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Ex Again / Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.