Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Check Out These Educative And Fascinating Facts About The Hymen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out These Educative And Fascinating Facts About The Hymen (1018 Views)

11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Br3asts / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out These Educative And Fascinating Facts About The Hymen by Kyliegame: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
For those people that are always confused or inquisitive about the nature of the Hymen, which is one of the most misunderstood part of the female anatomy below are more eye-opening facts about it that can enlighten you more.

SOURCE; http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/check-out-these-educative-and.html

Re: Check Out These Educative And Fascinating Facts About The Hymen by Kyliegame: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hia!, so someone can actually get pregnant without engaging in any sexual intercourse with a man shocked shocked, See more here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/check-out-these-educative-and.html

Re: Check Out These Educative And Fascinating Facts About The Hymen by falconey(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hymen who be that?
Re: Check Out These Educative And Fascinating Facts About The Hymen by tempem: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
The fact: only the gurl can tell if she's had sex before or not. unless if you wan use Ifa.. Thanks jare, Op.
Re: Check Out These Educative And Fascinating Facts About The Hymen by sinaj(f): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
S
Re: Check Out These Educative And Fascinating Facts About The Hymen by Kyliegame: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
falconey:
Hymen who be that?

That your favorite friend wey dey give you all the satisfaction needed grin
Re: Check Out These Educative And Fascinating Facts About The Hymen by Kyliegame: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2016

Re: Check Out These Educative And Fascinating Facts About The Hymen by falconey(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
Kyliegame:

That your favorite friend wey dey give you all the satisfaction needed grin

Lwkm now i remember it. I visited it last night
Re: Check Out These Educative And Fascinating Facts About The Hymen by dicksononline(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
no be small tin ooo
Re: Check Out These Educative And Fascinating Facts About The Hymen by dicksononline(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
falconey:

Lwkm now i remember it. I visited it last night

u dey play with thunder-bolt abi. continue ooo

(1) (Reply)

18+..."first Night"...romantic Comedy / ''AFTER ONE '' Will You Marry Her ? / TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.