Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Br3asts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Br3asts (908 Views)

Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. / Top5 Fascinating Sex Secrets About China / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About The Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Br3asts by Sweetlife69(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2017
Did you know some women have nipple-gasms and the Romans made makeshift bras? Here are 11 fun facts about breasts you probably had no idea about!
It doesn’t seem to matter which gender you are, when it comes down to it, we’re all obsessed with the same thing: boobies. Men stare at them because they’re fun to look at, and women stare at them to find the perfect pair she wish she had. No matter who you are or what medium you view them in: books, illustration, real life… People love breasts!
So you like looking, touching, and learning… but how much do you really know about breasts? We know, we know, as if you didn’t already have a million reasons to love boobs, but without further ado, here are 11 fascinating facts about what women have got under their shirts.continue reading>>>http://sweetlife69.com/2017/04/28/11-fun-fascinating-facts-br3asts/
Re: 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Br3asts by IamAirforce1: 10:26am On May 02, 2017
Too early to talk about women

Walks out of thread
Re: 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Br3asts by Sweetlife69(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2017
@IamAirforce1.. The thread is Romance Sir
Re: 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Br3asts by monkytail(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2017
Sweetlife69:
@IamAirforce1.. The thread is Romance Sir

I would rather quit romance section than click it
Re: 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Br3asts by Sweetlife69(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2017
what will make you click the link then?
monkytail:

I would rather quit romance section than click it

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex / She Loves Me But Will Not Breakup With Her Bf For Me / Meet 4 Generations Of Adas (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.