Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Advise To Rivers Youths Before You Go Out To Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advise To Rivers Youths Before You Go Out To Vote (507 Views)

Rivers Youths Rejects Job Salaries Of 500k/600k! / An Open Letter To Rivers State Youths Before The 2016 Re-run Elections / Fear Grips Nlng Over Protest Letter By Rivers Youths Over Drydock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise To Rivers Youths Before You Go Out To Vote by sammybrandy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
My Abonnema brothers n Rivers youths at large, take my invaluable piece of advise n live on. Don't dissipate ur energy anymore for our power drunken politicians. Election has come again, look at them looking saint going from ward to ward making promises, holding series of meetings with the youths, throwing money around, if you call or text them, they will at once hang up n return the call immediately or text back, they will even drink and eat with you, make you feel important to them just to buy you over to achieve their selfish mantle of power, some gullible youths can even kill for them. Trust me once they get hold of the power n they have the mandate, you become their discarded paper ready to be shredded, in other words 'used n dumped', call or text they won't answer or bother to return ur call or text back, if you happen to run into them in a function or in a mall, they will look down on u n act as though they've never met u. My brothers don't sell your conscience anymore to these good for nothing politicians, they don't deserve that luxury, they really don't have anything to offer, u r only being used, they don't care or a give a heck about you. Therefore, don't allow yourself to be deceived anymore.#wiseup#dogoodthingswithyourtime#useyourhead.

1 Like

Re: Advise To Rivers Youths Before You Go Out To Vote by IykeChukz(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Story
Re: Advise To Rivers Youths Before You Go Out To Vote by suyamasta(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
All these do or die fighting is about their personal pride, not about PDP or APC or about the progress of the state. When they boast of powers and threaten death, they have no plans to send their children to the political war front. It is the foolish sycophant they have in mind. In the last Benue South rerun, David Mark and Young Alhaji came together after many years of political enmity... Young Alhaji did not care that many foolish men who fought over his stolen mandate in the past had died for him. In one video, he danced for Mark like a drunken clown, his dead supporters against Mark forgotten. Don't be a foolish ass licker for any politician. But I know my advice will fall on deaf ears because for some, defending politicians... Singing their praises and laying down their lives for them are the only ways to getting their daily bread.

1 Like

Re: Advise To Rivers Youths Before You Go Out To Vote by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Them go hear?
Re: Advise To Rivers Youths Before You Go Out To Vote by sammybrandy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
My brother, is so pathetic how people has lost their conscience n value.

(1) (Reply)

See What They Said About Buhari's Age / Muslims Not Doing Enough To Stop Attacks / APC = All Por Corruption!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.