Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers (57020 Views)

Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by rhymaster: 6:04am On Mar 19, 2016
These wailers are too .......

Is this not from 2013? See clear pictures here downloaded from the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by greatiyk4u(m): 6:05am On Mar 19, 2016
Igwe9:

This not about who will win the election but about my money, people's money been deducted by the banks at every slighted opportunity just to service the greedy politicians insatiable desires.

This has nothing to do with your money...................no be FG own banks
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by gbenga44: 6:05am On Mar 19, 2016
How did PDP count and get exact figure of N5bn. Could it not have been last minute logistics to bring in sensitive election materials on behalf of INEC? PDP is just a wounded lion in its final days.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Adeevah(m): 6:06am On Mar 19, 2016
egalitarian78:
f

For falilah ketan

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Adeevah(m): 6:09am On Mar 19, 2016
I am sure some PDP has been fooled with this propaganda pix...how does the picture where ameachi stands correlate with the cargo plane offloading it's good...May God purnish every1 that believe in this pinture

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Sheggy13(m): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Truckpusher:
Amaechi can receive the entire Nigerian treasury to rig but we will burn this state down and ensure we burn alongside with it the entire economy.

This fulani iidiot will learn a bitter lesson from this our generation, we've got nothing to lose.
You've got your life to lose in this process unless you have duplicate lives. Are you Wike's immediate younger brother or relative to talk like this. I can bet it that you hold no sensible position in Rivers state. Fight with your blood for your future and family and not some politician who never know you exist.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Merelyn(f): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2016
If they like let them fly in 10 billion, pdp wil clear all the polling unit.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by collins111: 6:14am On Mar 19, 2016
when will PDP stop deceiveing people with there lies and propaganda..this is a blatant lie a picture that was taking a long time ago.People deceive people!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by lonelydora: 6:18am On Mar 19, 2016
layzie:
It's official, wailing is now a profession in Nigeria. 5bn, 6.9bn, 11bn no pix of cash o.... Abeg who don count finish, make we kno the accurate figure...mtcheew!

Wailing wailers, wailing without bothering to ascertain the veracity of wat they are wailing about.

I'm not a wailer but a patriotic Nigerian. So you don't understand sarcastism when you see one?
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by awoluyi(m): 6:18am On Mar 19, 2016
I keep wondering how we came about producting this type of human beings as politicians. Every time I ask myself what qualifies these politicians for my vote? My answer has always been nothing! They just struggle for power without knowing what to do with it. They lack character, intellect, discipline, wisdom, vision and everything required to be called leaders. In their ignorance they think they are leaders because the uninformed masses refuse to see that their "perceived leaders" are not taking them to any glorious destimation. I can see the lamentation of Nigerians not ending soon!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Merelyn(f): 6:18am On Mar 19, 2016
Adeevah:
I am sure some PDP has been fooled with this propaganda pix...how does the picture where ameachi stands correlate with the cargo plane offloading it's good...May God purnish every1 that believe in this pinture
Is information. So take it, or u leave it

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by RZArecta(m): 6:21am On Mar 19, 2016
kolaaderin:

[s]Who ever believe this cheap blackmail by PDP needs brain transplant[/s].

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Nicepoker(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Apc want to get Rivers state at all cost. But it won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Phonon: 6:23am On Mar 19, 2016
The bullion van might as well be moving sensitive election materials from INEC. We are quick to believe anything that makes us confirm our own biases. angry

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by ojibole1(m): 6:23am On Mar 19, 2016
The truth won't b far from this news cos no fire without smoke

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by cckris: 6:27am On Mar 19, 2016
kolaaderin:

Who ever believe this cheap blackmail by PDP needs brain transplant.
And Head transplant for them that believe Alhaji Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Umamman(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2016
I no c any money hia!, na only plane n car i c. Come y u dey cry?, no be watin u teach dem(pdp dey do) dey want do u?.....
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by ashjay001(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Tunami:
later some gullible zombies will come and spew trash here.

Emancipate urselves from mental slavery,
Non but ourselves can free our mind

U see undated picture, u dey spew trash?

Even with over 30yrs of evidence to sieve thru, d buffoon n his cohorts couldn't implicate PMB with a single shred of evidence, u now think he will deviate from d norm and drop evidence in their laps?

Pls, point out d gullible, trash spewing .....!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Dejav: 6:28am On Mar 19, 2016
The tarmac is wet in the Pix showing the Van loading money on the plane while the Tarmac is dry in the Pix showing Amechi,
Secondly this is exactly how CBN moves money if u ask anyone working at the Airport

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by 2undeee(m): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Well we are not talking about your family so don't think we will believe U people Dull party [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by ubah84(m): 6:29am On Mar 19, 2016
I think d mod dat push dis rubbish to front page is as useless as d op.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Trendishine: 6:31am On Mar 19, 2016
seunmsg:
Wailers no go kill person with laughter. Yesterday, it was N7billion from NDDC, today, it's N5billiin from presidency. Tomorrow, it will be N10billion from world bank. grin grin grin
wailer a.k.a pdp stooges are the most stewpid set of political harlots in africa..even confused 4 dat matter....? ..lol... dem don lost d election already...back 2 back... na dia archaic n confused propaganda be dat...cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by SenJoe(m): 6:32am On Mar 19, 2016
"In the desperate bid of the APC broom waving witches and wizards to take over Rivers state by crookery and criminal methods, the presidency has this evening flown in 5 billion naira raw cash to ph received by the chief demon of Ubima Rotimi Amaechi to rig the rerun elections criminally in APC's favor"

Cheif Demon got me cracking

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by SenJoe(m): 6:34am On Mar 19, 2016
Trendishine:
wailer a.k.a pdp stooges are the most stewpid set of political harlots in africa..even confused 4 dat matter....? ..lol... dem don lost d election already...back 2 back... na dia archaic n confused propaganda be dat...cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Bro, point of correction. Wailers are not known for Propagander, only zombies. No offenses.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by tahir01(m): 6:34am On Mar 19, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Wailers will always wail.U saw 5billion? Because you took part in counting it.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by CONFU: 6:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Fake news... PDP is a thoughtless opposition. They are more rudderless than the ruling party.

Abegie, look for something else! Mtchewwwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by luvmijeje(f): 6:38am On Mar 19, 2016
SMH.......... Wike is seriously getting scared.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by CONFU: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2016
Fake news... PDP is a thoughtless opposition. They are more rudderless than the ruling party.

Abegie, look for something else... Mtchewwwww! undecided
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by goodgate: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
It's true! The money was off loaded into trucks! We are countin the cash now
Aunty abeg remain small for me,i need just N250M FirstBank is delaying me.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by SenJoe(m): 6:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Merelyn:
If they like let them fly in 10 billion, pdp wil clear all the polling unit.

Would actually be Nice if that is done

Dullard will know that we need Original Change.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by BobUg28(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2016
The end will definitely justifies the means. .Whether five million, seven million or twenty million, APC has no root in Ph. PDP will certainly win.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution / Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.