Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers (57021 Views)

Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by anonimi: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2016
SleekMallam:
Same way ameachi landed with bags of dollars to bankroll Aregbe and bail Buhari out from Atiku dollarization of delegates.

Na so oh for the PRETENTIOUS born-to-gain progreTHIEVES.
That is their style.

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by saintmark88(m): 6:42am On Mar 19, 2016
I don't c any pictures of money, were is the money, not all Nigerians are gullible, some of us still use our brains, there's no way u can prove this claim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Abeymills(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Zombie o zombi zombie o zombi apc zombies everywhere yeye dey smell apc evil party infecting everytin posible

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by ubah84(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2016
macfarland:
Is like dis apc of a party don't get it even if u do election 100 times in rivers stata as long as d election is free and fair apc can never win...SS and SE pple have taken a stand never to have anything to do wit apc so d sooner apc understand dis d better for us all for d sake of peace...is like apc don't know how deep d hate SS\SE have for dat party to even make things worst d confused president call Buhari is not even helping matters wit d hardship he is making Nigerians go thru...wit d way Buhari is going am very sure apc will not be in Aso Rock come 2019 dats when Nigerians will know d corruption under dis Buhari govt...all dis talk about Buhari integrity don't move me dis man don't have any integrity dis is a man Amaechi spent rivers state money to get him to Aso Rock I guess d 5Billion is part of d money Amaechi spent on his election dats wat he is paying back...Mr integrity president...integrity my foot
it is so unfortunate dat people like you will belief this trash. pls use ur brain for once

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Trendishine: 6:44am On Mar 19, 2016
SenJoe:

Bro, point of correction. Wailers are not known for Propagander, only zombies. No offenses.
lol, wat would u call dis one ? gander propa? ...lol..cheesycheesycheesycheesy pdp stooge n wailers.,.una need heavy cleansing,..walahi, eziokwu, loulou

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by dvee2: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2016
This how you wail and wail that Bayelsa election have been rigged by buhari ,in the end PDP won . you jubilated that the election was in your favour.
What will you now say if after the election PDP won ,will you also blame buhari? Wailers!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by kimacent(m): 6:45am On Mar 19, 2016
PDP. propaganda all the way. Person wen start dis story dey tink OH. Now devil go dey hell fire dey stout Jesu. Becos of dis lie lie story wen dem back wit crop pics.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by freshvine(f): 6:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Adeevah:
I am sure some PDP has been fooled with this propaganda pix...how does the picture where ameachi stands correlate with the cargo plane offloading it's good...May God purnish every1 that believe in this pinture

Sango is already working against your destiny. How can you say "may God punish everyone that believe in this picture" when the right terminology should be may God punish promoters of this misinformation.

Anyway your illiteracy stinks to high heaven. Zombies have indiscretion attitudes.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by anonimi: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2016
doctokwus:
They claim rivers is for PDP,so Why not your acclaimed supporters take the money distributed and still vote PDP?
Y the palpable fear of what a mere 5b can do or are PDP supporters as fickle,cheap and petty as any layabout in PH?

This is not about fear bro.
Chill. Relax. Cool down.
This is simply further testimony of the rapacious CORRUPTION in the midst of the broom-wielding gathering of witches called APCshit.
Get it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by finestiyke(m): 6:46am On Mar 19, 2016
doctokwus:
They claim rivers is for PDP,so Why not your acclaimed supporters take the money distributed and still vote PDP?
Y the palpable fear of what a mere 5b can do or are PDP supporters as fickle,cheap and petty as any layabout in PH?

The level of your Zombie-ism is alarming

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by OTEGA1: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Truckpusher:
Amaechi can receive the entire Nigerian treasury to rig but we will burn this state down and ensure we burn alongside with it the entire economy.

This fulani iidiot will learn a bitter lesson from this our generation, we've got nothing to lose.

Indeed with your truckpusher mentality you wan to burn d state down cos of election. i guess u are frustrated about life and the only way to vent your fenestration is for you to capitalize on choas to vent your fenestration on innocent Nigerians. Pls find a life and receive wisdom to take smart decisions.No mater how many with this your mentality u CAN NOT BURN RIVERS STATE DOWN.YOU WILL BE CONSUMED.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by dvee2: 6:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Abeymills:
Zombie o zombi zombie o zombi apc zombies everywhere yeye dey smell apc evil party infecting everytin posible
Look at this laptop dog, how much Wike pay you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by tbaba1234: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2016
finestiyke:

The level of your Zombie-ism is alarming

There is no evidence here. It could easily be INEC materials. There is no evidence of Ameachi in the airport.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by BeardedMeat(m): 6:51am On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
It's true! The money was off loaded into trucks! We are countin the cash now
We will take money but we will vote PDP! APC RIP forever!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by anonimi: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
It's true! The money was off loaded into trucks! We are countin the cash now

Your rigging plans are exposed already.
God big pass una.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3399907_fbimg1455314473438_jpegbe2f18a7a1f847676426aac39450d298

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Laredojohn(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmm let the truth be told, even if the story is false...it's clear that there will b politics of Money sharing in this election and this will b done by both parties, a lot of things will happen, security might b highly breached, people will b bought over, all am after is I pray the blood of the innocent shouldn't b shed, youth corpers and other adhoc staffs shouldn't be overzealous protecting ballot boxes, if they see violence coming they should flee.... #pray4rivers

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by olascojojo: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Na fake pics

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by remigiusizunna(m): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Am lafin in swahili
So the PDP knw of this and even have a picture evidence and allv they can do is post it on twitter? Y not make an official report? Wike why nt use ur veto power to restrain certain things in ur caban?
Nonsense
Still support PDP doh
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by anonimi: 6:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
apc winning all the 3 senatorial district and all the house of assembly election. wike should be preparing for his handover notes ooo.

Sorry oh, but the people are wise now.
They will collect your STOLEN money and still vote for PDP.
Zombies, nothing for you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3440499_zombiereceivesense_jpeg744007f5b3dc71c78ebd21345d9b31c7

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by billyG(m): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 19, 2016
Adeevah:
I am sure some PDP has been fooled with this propaganda pix...how does the picture where ameachi stands correlate with the cargo plane offloading it's good...May God purnish every1 that believe in this pinture
you really have no idea of how gullible and dumb wailers are .. That's is how they believed putin is coming to save their dilector from prison and biafran passport can take them anywhere.

Every party needs propaganda to win but PDP and their followers are just creepishly dumb in that aspect.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by akajos4real: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2016
For me the desperation is clear. How can somebody that used the military the last time in Rivers now go to court to prevent their deployment. Secondly, he has forgotten that he used the military to take over the stadium during a democratic government.
What is good for the Goose is also good for the gander.

Come to Andoni and you will also see that PDP is strong in some areas also using apparatus of government to their advantage.
May the best side win but I like the interesting unfolding scenario because it is all about blackmail and lies from both sides to gain comparative advantage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by eherbal(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Truckpusher:
Amaechi can receive the entire Nigerian treasury to rig but we will burn this state down and ensure we burn alongside with it the entire economy.

This fulani iidiot will learn a bitter lesson from this our generation, we've got nothing to lose.
youve been on this forum for 4years and you still believe everything you read? SMH
It's A propaganda undecided

https://www.naij.com/46990.html

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by yeko68: 7:00am On Mar 19, 2016
This is nothing but Photoshop, I wonder why many are quick to comment on this without taking a close look.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by anonimi: 7:00am On Mar 19, 2016
yehmi01:
I honestly am of the opinion that Nigeria's independence should be withdrawn.

Thats my conclusion about the state of the country called nigeria.

The country is sliding down into deep recession and insecurity. Meanwhile our JUNKETING president is nowhere to be found.
He has gone AWOL.
He is missing in action.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3503799_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3476420buharibusyjpega0c0f30c8e676447f2368ca29ce0e866_jpeg66496e979fd5cdafe4174996f8e07cae

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by oladimejioo: 7:00am On Mar 19, 2016
I KEPT LOOKING FOR THE CASH. ONLY SAW BULLION VAN.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by BeardedMeat(m): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2016
Johnnyessence:
apc winning all the 3 senatorial district and all the house of assembly election. wike should be preparing for his handover notes ooo.
And since posting this poo since 10pm last night you got only eight likes as agaist the other zombies who posted some different kind of trash!!!! Reason is because your fellow zombies have dissociated themselves from your analogy, they all know except you, that APC orphans in River State will all be dead tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2016
doctokwus:
hypocrisy is on you. Continue to live in your shadow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by lionet: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2016
but wait o. how can you people be so gullible! Bleep APC.and PDP can go to hell I don't care abt any of them. but I can't be foolish enough to belief these pics actually say it's money they've come to receive. haha! make we dey use our heads small small now b4 dis people push una inside canal.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by cckris: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2016
If PDP doesn't win 100%, it means this election has been rigged

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by anonimi: 7:06am On Mar 19, 2016
MetaHuman:
you really have no idea of how gullible and dumb wailers are .. That's his they believed puttin is coming to save their dilector from prison and biafran passport can take them anywhere.

Every party needs propaganda to win but PDP and their followers are just creepishly dumb in that aspect.

Thanks for your confession of propaganda by APCshit.
Did AmaeTHIEF, the dog of ubima inspire you to also confess as he did

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3502371_ameachi_jpeg_jpeg668a23a22748fc80649d0c7c454dab08

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by maridrug(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2016
This is a cooked up story. This pixes had no evidences. I have seen one of the pics years back when rotimi was the GOV. Buhari will never doll out cash to anybody. This is not GEJ! I wish APC wins to disgrace Dame.I dislike her with no reason. I am not a politician, I wish GEJ was Nigeria's Savior.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution / Senators Worried Over COVID-19 Status Of 35 Colleagues / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.