Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers (57025 Views)

Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Moneytize: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2016
Igwe9:

This not about who will win the election but about my money, people's money been deducted by the banks at every slighted opportunity just to service the greedy politicians insatiable desires.
Which your money, you get work at all, when did you pay tax last? Abeg park well joor!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by goldman777: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2016
amtaken:
Listen up you OPC thing, when I was in Law School, there was a head count of all the students according to our states, Anambra State had the highest number of students, followed by Imo, t Abia, Edo then Osun.

The fact that people decide to venture into businesses after their graduation does not make them less educated.

Check the current WAEC results and tell me which zone performed best.

FYI the most illiterate people are Arewas followed by OPC.

You must be an illitrate law student or a fake lawyer like d fake loosing party you stand for can you back up your claims with any vivid proof.onyara.heavy buffon you think i am one of your fellow gullible illitrates

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by tbaba1234: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2016
amtaken:
This is how some of you sell your conscience and birthright for a pot of porridge.

In a situation like this, a good citizen will be clamouring for how the suspects could be arrested and questioned by the appropriate authority or even call for the investigation but here you are declaring them innocent already when the prima facie evidence of money laundering/embezzlement is already there.

What is Amechi doing around the bullion vans? You can argue that they are electoral materials, is he the INEC chairman? How many people from other parties can you see in those pictures?

It is what it is. APC is trying to rig the election.

Res ipsa loquitor.

The picture that shows Ameachi is an old picture from 2013.

Do you have another picture of Ameachi.

https://www.naij.com/46990.html

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by tbaba1234: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by vRendoh(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Rivers people could not hold themselves cry
All the south south states beat the APC curse tongue
Yes!, Edo will soon be back home to PDP grin
RIVERIANS, lets beat the CURSE like our neighboring states without loosing a life! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Bgorgeous: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Lol see frustration
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by fareed69(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2016
What a blatant lie
This Aircraft belongs to Allied Air and they have been bringing money to Port Harcourt for over 8 years if I can recollect so why is this. 1 so special
No be wetin PDP dey do before
Now Mantle change wahala come dey.
A beg Wide go pack your bag from Brick House.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by anonimi: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2016
tbaba1234:

Is the picture of the plane offloading the bribery and rigging money also from 2013?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3509128_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimagesimg8310268x357_jpeg66b519bb51bf775b8d29fb6ab5946291

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by fareed69(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2016
vRendoh:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Rivers people could not hold themselves cry
All the south south states beat the APC curse tongue
Yes!, Edo will soon be back home to PDP grin
RIVERIANS, lets beat the CURSE like our neighboring states without loosing a life! shocked

Story
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Seawhy(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2016
We need to pray over this land.
It only true prayers that things can be sorted out. Confussion everywhere, no body trust his or her brother any longer. This is very unfortunate and if care is not taken,it will affect our society.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by hotspec(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2016
How can PDP convince us that those pictures relate to the allegations raised. We all know that sensitive electoral materials are kept and delivered by the CBN. But that Amaechi's pix...... I smell lies

check this link https://www.naij.com/46990.html
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Okworigeorge(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2016
reflx:
scammm
that second pix was during amaechi's time as governor when he was prevented from movement because of mama peace
in 2013 sef
see link
y not open a thread on it
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by alexxy: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2016
i am not surprised coming from PDP, they are fond doing or saying things of this nature. When the leader is an educated thug, what do you think the followers will be. There past will always hunt them.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by tbaba1234: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2016
anonimi:

Is the picture of the plane offloading the bribery and rigging money also from 2013?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3509128_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimagesimg8310268x357_jpeg66b519bb51bf775b8d29fb6ab5946291

Where is Ameachi in that picture?

Where is the money?

What date was it taken?

Does CBN not move money and electoral from the airport?

What makes this picture different from any other time?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by ronaldbecky(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2016
4Kemzy:
This rerun nah do or die affairs ooo. Apc really mean business but God pass them..
my friend neva bring God into dis matter..this is politics...do me i do u..
when pdp was in power,they did d same tinz....am nt a fan of both..who so ever win,gud 4 them..aftaral apc,pdp are both d same people who live in d same state..i hate hypocricy..so wat is bad even if apc win it...is river state born with pdp abi what..wat abt other parties..is it only pdp and apc dat will rule 4life...sentimental and tribalism...
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by domopps(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2016
Let Sinaj confirms this report! Cos I only saw ppl standing @airport and vehicles but God knows I didn't see any cash!

But if Rivers is truly meant for PDP why wailing all around?

Meanwhile our Nollywood are somewhere siping cold longer throat Pepsi and after this election you would movie titles like The clash of Amechi and Wike, All awaited rivers rerun, the rerun blood bath, The return of Amechi, Rivers is for PDP ETC.

Cheeeeeeers
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by thaoriginator: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2016
grin Amaechi Gate
I swear Wailers no get 1 sense at all. See dirty news shockedcry

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by loomer: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2016
doctokwus:
They claim rivers is for PDP,so Why not your acclaimed supporters take the money distributed and still vote PDP?
Y the palpable fear of what a mere 5b can do or are PDP supporters as fickle,cheap and petty as any layabout in PH?

I still dey talk am, if God sends angel with wings to contest under Apc for rivers, delta and bayelsa state, people no go still vote am them prefer the devil with horns in pdp. Just as the north prefer APC.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by BeardedMeat(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Omotolu:
....if buhari is a dictor,he would have influenced the supreme court decision in rivers guber.
Listen, this is not 1983 but the new millenium, Buhari knows the limits of his dictatorial tendencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by anonimi: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2016
tbaba1234:
Where is Ameachi in that picture?

Where is the money?

What date was it taken?

Does CBN not move money and electoral from the airport?

What makes this picture different from any other time?

These questions are too many. Let me ask our honourable minister of DIS-information and propaganda, Alhaji LIE Mohammed. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2804769_11873526725853904186431249183335703900011n_jpeg4c118b26afd21e5e2620570440afac27

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by aloaye11: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2016
y is PDP not telling us how much wike is a also spending, what is good for d goose is also good for d sinker. make them enjoy a taste of what jona did
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by BeardedMeat(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2016
goldman777:

You must be an illitrate law student or a fake lawyer like d fake loosing party you stand for can you back up your claims with any vivid proof.onyara.heavy buffon you think i am one of your fellow gullible illitrates
Chai!!!! The tin pain you wella! grin
Why not shame her by showing us the real evidence and statistics of education performance index accross board for the past 10yrs. You must be from the failed state of osun. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Adeevah(m): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2016
freshvine:

Sango is already working against your destiny. How can you say "may God punish everyone that believe in this picture" when the right terminology should be may God punish promoters of this misinformation.

Anyway your illiteracy stinks to high heaven. Zombies have indiscretion attitudes.

Is it the fault of promoters or the fault of u naive PDP

That is the reason why you will die trying...
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by mykel25(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2016
First pics edited: why is the hand of the last officer close to d jet cut off?
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by maxzzo1(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Is this how APC intend to fight corruption.. Buhari is an hypocrite f**k APC and Presidency...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by BeardedMeat(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2016
thaoriginator:
grin Amaechi Gate

I swear Wailers no get 1 sense at all. See dirty news shockedcry
Amaechi is the Dasuki of APC. He did it in their presidential primaries and manipulated Atiku out of the race dollar to dollar!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by BeardedMeat(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Adeevah:

Is it the fault of promoters or the fault of u naive PDP

That is the reason why you will die trying...
Sango is really not letting off your destiny. You need Jesus!
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by amtaken(f): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2016
No, it is an old picture of 1925.

tbaba1234:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by tbaba1234: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2016
amtaken:
No, it is an old picture of 1925.

I gave you a link to the picture.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by amtaken(f): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2016
You know you are winning your opponent when he resorts to crying and talking out of point.

Let me remind you of the subject matter: you called Igbos illiterates.

Cry me a river OPC, merge it with all the gutter languages you can think of, the facts remain what they are: the facts.

goldman777:

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by klax(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2016
goldman777:
Pdp always trying to scam us with lies (pdp) people decieving people

So PDP now a liar so what do we call APC? Liar grandmaster the satanic children party.

Pls get lost ok. No one is interest except your fellow gorilla APC zombies. So feck off boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Real Reason Buhari Barred AIT / ENDSARS: Sheikh Musa Asadus Sunnah Tells FG To Be Brutal On Protesters / Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.