Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? (3344 Views)

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / That Moment When She Cheats On FEB 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by iamdynamite(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
You are a big fool. A pathetic one at that. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LAY HANDS ON A WOMAN!

Your daughters will be slapped by their boyfriends and husband's.

Man you lucky I wasn't in front of you when you slapped her. You won't even be here typing this poo by the time I'm done with you.

Rubbish
guy you are talking like this because you are not in his shoes,am not supporting what he did but then there are some situations when you wont have a choice than to hit her.we are all humans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Guy Posted About This Girl On Facebook / Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram / Can Two Blood Brothers Marry From Same Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.