Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone (4575 Views)

My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness / What Can A Woman Do If Her Husband Keeps Threatening Her With Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

What should be the prayer point

Lol.
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by bukatyne(f): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
byvan03:
Marriage has been ridiculed, things that shouldn't be condoned are now being nurtured. I don't even get how his ex is still his friend. You guys didn't date? I believe everyone knows where the rain started beating them. The foundation of every marriage defines the structure, hope you didn't cause their break-up.

kiss
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
guyXander:

Edit the number of his ex to another of your number or but a new number. Then use his ex's picture as the profile picture.
This way, all chats come to you henceforth. grin

Oluwa o! shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by marbee(f): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
So the one you are telling your husband is not Important to him undecided Once you see any picture of her delete them immediately don't waste anytime. And tell him sternly that you would not like to see his ex pictures in his phone again,that it gives you nightmares.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by Bigante: 1:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Its either he still loves his girlfriend more than he loves you or he doesn't care about you feelings when you see his girlfriend's pic on his phone. There's also a strong possibilty that he still gets better quality time with his girlfriend than with you. Just talk to him and ask he gives you a bit of respect.
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by BobUg28(m): 7:11am On Aug 26, 2016
IMHO, talking things out is the only way outta this. Call to tell him how you're feeling about the whole thing. Ex can be very dangerous and can destroy what you've built over the years.
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by thelish(f): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2016
Miami11:
Warn him sternly, what kind of nonsense is that,

He is not a baby, I would sit him down and lay it out and in the open, I would also give him an option to remain with the girl or let me go.

Wonder where all this people with low self esteem come from,

You teach people how to treat you, and if you are passive about matters of exes and side chicks oh well!

I love ladies like u.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by thelish(f): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Vision4God:
Pls kip praying for ur husband and respectfully talk to him about it.
He will change. May not b immediate, but he will.

JESUS IS LORD.
I dey fear some post oo

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
How disrespectful.....

However reading between the lines, this is his real heartthrob and you probably knew this throughout the time you were dating but you still carried on being second best.

Keep on telling him this is not acceptable and deleting the pictures until he gets the message, but I do hope she has moved on cos any green light she gives him may turn to something else.
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Some people can disturb themselves and their minds..
Why go thru his phone in the first place?
I will never go thru my bf's phone and he doesnt go thru mine too..
What the eyes do not see, the heart do not ache over.. Why snoop around for.trouble?? angry

One thing ,my bf knows is this when my female friends and neigbours compliment his looks and bike, he starts smiling sheepishly at home.. The kind stern look, i give to him when we get home.and also just one word: honey, u know i trust you, pls dont dissapoint me sad
He will smile and then make a straight face and say, nah dont worry.... I wont ok?
I will say ok, no problem with a straight face too.. End of matter
And i wont bug him again....
Thats all...even after marriage, i wont check... Why check phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by imurboss: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
whatsapp is really destroying a lot of marriage these days ehn.....only God can help this institution called marriage
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by byvan03: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Amelian:
Some people can disturb themselves and their minds..
Why go thru his phone in the first place?
I will never go thru my bf's phone and he doesnt go thru mine too..
What the eyes do not see, the heart do not ache over.. Why snoop around for.trouble?? angry

One thing ,my bf knows is this when my female friends and neigbours compliment his looks and bike, he starts smiling sheepishly at home.. The kind stern look, i give to him when we get home.and also just one word: honey, u know i trust you, pls dont dissapoint me sad
He will smile and then make a straight face and say, nah dont worry.... I wont ok?
I will say ok, no problem with a straight face too.. End of matter
And i wont bug him again....
Thats all...even after marriage, i wont check... Why check phone

There is a difference between bf and husband. A bf owes you nothing, a husband swore to fidelity and should be held accountable for any breach in contract.

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=byvan03 post=48825202]

There is a difference between bf and husband. A bf owes you nothing, a husband swore to fidelity and should be held accountable for any breach in contract. [/quote ]

Thats where you are so wrong before he becomes my husband and before we started dating he swore to be faithful and loyal to me..and he owes me Loyalty, Pure loyalty... Likewise me to him.. And he knows if hes caught red handed cheating , its over.. Even if its marriage or dating , to me its all the same thing to me.. And hes so aware of it.
I dont disturb myself snooping around his phone... And he shudnt snoop into my phone too..its a rule between us.
Ok lemme ask you, after checking his phone and u see a lady"s pic there.. What will u do??
Divorce him ? Or make your home a living hell for him to stay??

My dear , you willl do nothing than rant all day.. And if he likes , he will continue or he will stop.. Not because u screamed hell and brim stone but because he decides to either stop or continue keeping those pics.. And mind you, u dont even know if they are dating or not?
So why raise hell?? Due to what u dont have complete evidence of?

As for me? Its a waste of time, checking his phone.. But i always make it clear.. You dare not cheat on me .. If i catch you , pants down ? Am gone.. Simple.
No time dear , to become detective..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by byvan03: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
@Amelian

This rule can't work for everyone. Some prefer not to live in fool's paradise. About the ranting, some people actually do have solutions that work for them. Everyone can't believe in privacy inside marriage, I don't believe it. There is actually a vast difference between boyfriend and husband, dating is not marriage. OP did nothing wrong by knowing who she is dealing with and has every right to go through her husband's phone. If you believed in the loyalty he swore, why then will you be scared of touching his phone?

Tell me you can't go through a boyfriend 's phone and it's very understandable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by Sarifat(f): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Rehil:
don't delete her number from his phone pls,it will only make him mad*bin there n done it* pls find a convenient time,in d bedroom on d bed after a wonderful section of bedmatics n let him know how u feel.let him know u feel insecure n not comfortable with him saving her pics, its making u think he still feels something for her but pls don't just tell him to delete her number or stop communicating with her.if he respect and value u n your feelings he will make decisions n u will see results.Patience pls,don't attack him ooo,men have their pride.all the best,don't loose sleep over it,be a good wife n God be with u
hnmmmm and what if twas the other way, will the hubby accept this kind of advice in good faith and do what u have just adviced?? Women don suffer no be small ooo
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by Sarifat(f): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
AZeD1:
I don't know what phone your husband uses, but most phones will save pictures automatically once you view the picture.
And y does he still views an ex' s pictures? I
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
byvan03:
@Amelian

This rule can't work for everyone. Some prefer not to live in fool's paradise. About the ranting, some people actually do have solutions that work for them. Everyone can't believe in privacy inside marriage, I don't believe it. There is actually a vast difference between boyfriend and husband, dating is not marriage. OP did nothing wrong by knowing who she is dealing with and has every right to go through her husband's phone. If you believed in the loyalty he swore, why then will you be scared of touching his phone?

Tell me you can't go through a boyfriend 's phone and it's very understandable.

Am not scared touching his phone.. Its not about fear but respecting each other's privacy. For me , i dont beleive in it.. I love my privacy alot... Likewise him too. For us ,theres no difference in our relationship and in marriage. And we are not living in fool's paradise. We are both aware of what we require from each other..
What works for us.. Might not work for another... Its our choice to be faithful to each other , even in courtship..its a mutual agreement, which works perfectly well for us.. And we are happy with our choice... If no one is faithful when courting? Is it in marriage u will then change mindset and start becoming faithful
Some human beings are not automated machine that can switch from unfaithful during courtship and suddenly switch to faithful during marriage..
Well everyone with his or her own.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by 5minsmadness: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
[
eyinjuege:

Some numbers can never be forgotten no matter how hard you try, talk less of when you're still game.

Meaning , if she deletes her number from his phone, he probably still has her number in his heart.

However, he can make a conscious effort never to contact the number.
Hmmm.

I feel you bro...
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by byvan03: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Amelian:

Am not scared touching his phone.. Its not about fear but respecting each other's privacy. For me , i dont beleive in it.. I love my privacy alot... Likewise him too. For us ,theres no difference in our relationship and in marriage. And we are not living in fool's paradise. We are both aware of what we require from each other..
What works for us.. Might not work for u.. Its our choice to be faithful to each other , even in courtship..its a mutual agreement, which works perfectly well for us.. And we are happy.

Am not questioning your decision or choice in life . All am saying is that OP is not wrong going through her husband's phone. Believe it or not, when people yap on how much they love privacy, it's always because they are hiding something, that something mustn't be infidelity. There is a vast difference between dating and marriage, it is not the same to me. You mentioned that it's the same to you, it's Ok smiley.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by 5minsmadness: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Amelian:

What works for us.. Might not work for another... Its our choice to be faithful to each other , even in courtship..its a mutual agreement, which works perfectly well for us.. And we are happy with our choice... If no one is faithful when courting? Is it in marriage u will then change mindset and start becoming faithful
Some human beings are not automated machine that can switch from unfaithful during courtship and suddenly switch to faithful during marriage..
Well everyone with his or her own.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
byvan03:

Am not questioning your decision or choice in life . All am saying is that OP is not wrong going through her husband's phone. Believe it or not, when people yap on how much they love privacy, it's always because they are hiding something, that something mustn't be infidelity. There is a vast difference between dating and marriage, it is not the same to me. You mentioned that it's the same to you, it's Ok smiley.

My dear, its same to me ooo... But desiring one's privacy does not mean one is hiding or both are hiding anything. Checking my phone ,means my partner distrust me, thats how i see it.. If not? Why must my partner check my phone??. undecided. I simply dont like it.. And the op, shudnt have ...
Anyways its all good.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by CoCoLav(f): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
AZeD1:
I don't know what phone your husband uses, but most phones will save pictures automatically once you view the picture.

Which phone does this? shocked shocked
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by AZeD1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
CoCoLav:

Which phone does this? shocked shocked
My phone.
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by CoCoLav(f): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
AZeD1:

My phone.

Lol...how can that be true?
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by AZeD1(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2016
CoCoLav:

Lol...how can that be true?
Why can't it be true?
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by YourCoffin: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2016
AZeD1:

My phone.

All phone do it. How do you think you can view the pics without it being stored in your phone first? And even when you' ve switched off your data? Some phones keep theirs in a temporary folder though.

Op I don't advice married folks so kpele.
Re: Help! My Husband Keeps Saving His Ex-girl Pix From Watzup On His Phone by jbblues24(m): 3:59am On Jun 11, 2019
grin it's better you define your relationship with him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Mtn Cug For Family- Free Call & Sms (chat 07063188981, Samicsub.com) / He Wants To Turn her into a Robot after Marriage / Parents: Is It Time To Spare The Rod?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.