Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri (32729 Views)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by JuliettaBitch(f): 12:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Lalasticlala are u sleeping already

Let's wish the Zombies a gud nyt rest with this pls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by free13: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2016
The truth will always prevail. No matter how long.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SeverusSnape(m): 12:04am On Mar 19, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Lalas_ticlala are u sleeping already

Lala don sleep, Abeg the guy don try. It will go to the front page in some hours time, by day break precisely.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Please where is Gbawe??... I miss his long epistles. grin
uncle gbawe has kicked "plate" grin politically

3 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SeverusSnape(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

grin grin LMAO! "Kicked plate"??.. Heheheheh

3 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by kaybee09(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Seriously with this kind of comment. Nigerian youth are confuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Menace2Society(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

They will call Buratai an ipod man. grin

There is no difference btw u and the guy!U are both useless!Only a useless donkey will be fighting for this so call politicians! Dafties!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by caleb404: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Menace2Society(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2016
kaybee09:
Seriously with this kind of comment. Nigerian youth are confuse
They are not only confused they are as well useless and brainless!I hate politicians with passion!Come to think of it those days I used to call GEJ apologists Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Menace2Society(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

This OZAOEKPE is one of the most useless Nairalander!what a plank this guy is!

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by thaoriginator: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2016
masterchi:
He/it is a robot. was deactivated shortly after the election.
what of the number robot of Nairaland aka iRobot? Where's he? Temitemi1 (Mr GEJ my hero)

And where's firefire the Tanoid?

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by justmenoni: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2016
He's in rivers state together with ngeneukwenu I heard they ate akamu and bean's cake for breakfast them even say that ngeneukwenu come dey sweat alot plus hin bathroom slippers Don cut of sef and aboki no dey to repair am so d transgender come dey waka with only one slippers for leg and one for hand with hin bean's cake paper grin cheesy grin

It's ladyf again grin grin grin grin

SeverusSnape:

Please where is Gbawe??... I miss his long epistles. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by ogahomale: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2016
dia Fada dem.
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by obailala(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2016
Isn't this general knowledge? undecided .... Even a simple google map search or even a mere wikipedia search confirms the massive size of sambisa cutting accross several states. What vindication is Omokri really talking about?

SleekMallam:
I remembered how Gba.we omen.ka eg.ift dem.dem ngeneukw.enu arres.a gang raped Reno based on this.
Can you please dig out any of the threads where anyone disputed the massive size of sambisa?

3 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by 247Dior(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2016
I never knew Enugu is bigger than Lagos state o

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by ZionJay(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Lubbish....pshwet.....Wendell Smiling pls shut up already! undecided
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Lalasticlala are u sleeping already

Just as ur name, I don't expect anything reasonable from u.
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2016
A7:
I don't remember Apc attemping to refute how big Sambisa forest is infact one line of Apc's argument is under the leadership of the ineffectual buffoon Nigeria loses a territory as big as size of Belgium.

I think wendel simlin is hallucinating.

Absolutely correct. You have a good memory. Time after time Belgium was mentioned in reference to the size of Sambisa

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2016
see how dry this thread is!! where are bubu disciples?

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by temitemi1(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Thank God they are no longer seeing through their anus.

2 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Menace2Society:
This OZAO EKPE is one of the most useless Nairalander!what a plank this guy is!
grin after supporting pmb with your lil sense, and you didn't make the cbn list, what are you? grin

ANSWER: adeke

4 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by petersje8: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2016
247Dior:
I never knew Enugu is bigger than Lagos state o

all the states in Nigeria are bigger than lagos. but then again, landmass doesnt translate to prosperity otherwise Niger and Borno states will be the richest. Also Russia and Kharzastan will be on the levels of America and Germany.

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by baralatie(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:
For 4 years ?

We are patient. grin

To the losers, everything is vindication.

We watched Boko haram take territories for 4 years and when election was approaching was the only time we tried wanted to wipe them out and one shameless guy is coming out to say he was vindicated.

Compare the 4 years futile fight against Boko Haram to this.
You want to compare the first three months of resistance by bornu elders and the APC to the establishment of state of emergency.then the anti govt and anti Nigeria comments by El rufai,PMB.
Then the bokoharam sympathisers in the north all in the name of kicking out Jonathan!
The north and The APC and the difficulty of Nigeria to receive early deliveries of much needed armoury and support for troops and the hostile response by our Neighbour is a major cause for the war.
Fortunately that administration was able to receive deliveries(late but it is a relief it came).initiated neighbour cooperation and it has been a less tortoise fight against insurgents in this pmb admini

7 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2016
A7:
I don't remember Apc attemping to refute how big Sambisa forest is infact one line of Apc's argument is under the leadership of the ineffectual buffoon Nigeria loses a territory as big as size of Belgium.

I think wendel simlin is hallucinating.
How can you remember when the cacophony of voices in Apc has adultrated your memory. Apc says one thing, Buhari says another, lair mohammed will be saying a diff thing while Oyegun will dig out a totally diff story from the pit of hell. Lubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by dammytosh: 10:11am On Mar 19, 2016
baralatie:

You want to compare the first three months of resistance by bornu elders and the APC to the establishment of state of emergency.then the anti govt and anti Nigeria comments by El rufai,PMB.
Then the bokoharam sympathisers in the north all in the name of kicking out Jonathan!
Te north and The APC and the difficulty of

As the commander in Chief who does not care about 2nd term election. HE would have made a better decision.
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:
For 4 years ?

We are patient. grin

To the losers, everything is vindication.

We watched Boko haram take territories for 4 years and when election was approaching was the only time we tried wanted to wipe them out and one shameless guy is coming out to say he was vindicated.

Compare the 4 years futile fight against Boko Haram to this.
Boko Haram is a creation of the North, I hope it never ends till the last pseudo-human and livestock are wiped out.
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Menace2Society(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

grin after supporting pmb with your lil sense, and you didn't make the cbn list, what are you? grin

ANSWER: adeke
What stupid list?LMAO not all Nairalander are as wretched as u are!Only a born dummy will be fighting for politicians Buhari GEJ inclusive.....
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by dammytosh: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Boko Haram is a creation of the North, I hope it never ends till the last pseudo-human and livestock are wiped out.

That is the self denial that made GEJ handle it the way he did. The same way you people claimed Chibok is a scam until they took those innocent girls too far than anybody can reach them.

Boko Haram is a terrorist group killing innocent Nigerians and must be wiped out. That is how to think as a commander in Chief.
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by waShine(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=43898783]

No o, He shouldn't deactivate. Let him come to the rescue of APC online zombies, they are losing ideas on how to defend The Dullardist. No more blaming GEJ.

But seriously, the way he campaigned for Buhari, I thought Nigeria would have transformed into El-Dorado by now. [/quoteI pity for those who cannot control their tarshere family mocking who is controling 170 million people. Or who is forcefully able to control his group of ineffective people will also have uudacity to be against who is trying to mend the most effective in corruption and corrupt people, what a surprise and remember a child does cawl or walk immediatly, what an impatient wailers, you dont even know how to play clean partisan politic, you talk in the media like Kano Radio Hausa sponsored noise makers and lairs that doesnt foresee or forecast before vomiting any how. l rest my case and Signed and Stamped by WASHINE and TOIWASH
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

No o, He shouldn't deactivate. Let him come to the rescue of APC online zombies, they are losing ideas on how to defend The Dullardist. No more blaming GEJ.

But seriously, the way he campaigned for Buhari, I thought Nigeria would have transformed into El-Dorado by now.
Majority of APC online Zombies are now orphans used and dumped by Tinubu and Ahmed Joda, safe for Zombies like ngeneukwenu and Abagworo, the rest is out of job.

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by baralatie(m): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:

As the commander in Chief who does not care about 2nd term election. HE would have made a better decision.
Which decision do you make when the commander in chief has a state gov and the nass of the APC technically opposing based on the constitution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose And Bode George Sitting Beside Each Other At PDP Meeting / Women Group Protests Against Fayose In Abuja - Pictures / Timipre Sylva: Nigerians Should Be Proud Of Fuel Imports From Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.