Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri (32690 Views)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SeverusSnape(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Anonimi the Visuals expert! Slaying Apc with Visuals since time immemorial! Thumbs up brother man, you are good at what you do!
Seriously, That's one thing I know anonimi for, He always back up facts with Pictures and quotes. Even APC zombies can't dispute those facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by anonimi: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2016
KissCODE:
And for 1year Buhari has wiped out BH & cleansed up Sambisa forest

The DullardPoo actually promised to wipe out Boko Haram terrorists in two months. shocked
Such a LYING buffoon that only zombies can follow.

Firefire:
I am really worried about the increasing death toll... cry

Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126736_killbokoharam_jpegd375c59f7b9b33f00c41d6006bbb5f00

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267743_lead_jpeg40d3816c9537a77f5db1d8af2860b5b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3445608_now_jpeg4e80cadb04809833dd7e1003c3001787

2 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by rextermail: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:

As the commander in Chief who does not care about 2nd term election. HE would have made a better decision.
And be charged with crimes against humanity? Have u seen the movie rules of engagement by Samuel L Jackson.
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Menace2Society(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2016
prettyhauweezy:

Zombie trying to be neutral. You be Adeke joor
What a dunce grin Mumu the joke is on u...Why not get back in the kitchen
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by dammytosh: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2016
rextermail:

And be charged with crimes against humanity? Have u seen the movie rules of engagement by Samuel L Jackson.

Was he charged with crime against humanity when we engaged them full scale in january ?
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by baralatie(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:

That is what they want us to believe.

We all know it was when it became obvious GEJ will lose without doing anything about Boko Haram.

If it is because NE will be affected, that is definitely to GEJ's advantage.
And now that the presidency and the Nigerian Military forces were able to gain popular support to launch an offensive against the insurgents using that election window!
It has been upward swing which is a plus
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by rextermail: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:

Naija Delta Militants once picked Wole Soyinka as mediator.

Going by your assertion, Wole Soyinka is a militant.

Epic cluelessness
Is Wole soyinka from the water region, why them no go pick Fashola or an igbo man to mediate for them
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by 9jatriot(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Those guys were programmed to think one way, until you take them to a more efficient programmer, they will keep thinking stupidly. The best events of 2015 was the sending of the ineffectual buffon out of government, no other government can be as worse as he is.

dammytosh:

Was he charged with crime against humanity when we engaged them full scale in january ?
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by 9jatriot(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2016
Stories. Have you forgotten this article below by one of the chief wailers when the bombing seem to have continued?? I have never seen a more unpatriotic group as the PDP and their supporters. They never wish the nation well, even during their time in government. It is the position of PDP at that time that reassures me that the economy will also improve the same way the security situation improved.

After rejecting Jonathan, Nigerians deserve Boko Haram bombings – Fani-Kayode

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186280-after-rejecting-jonathan-nigerians-deserve-boko-haram-bombings-fani-kayode.html

baralatie:

And now that the presidency and the Nigerian Military forces were able to gain popular support to launch an offensive against the insurgents using that election window!
It has been upward swing which is a plus
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by baralatie(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2016
9jatriot:
Stories. Have you forgotten this article below by one of the chief wailers when the bombing seem to have continued?? I have never seen a more unpatriotic group as the PDP and their supporters. They never wish the nation well, even during their time in government. It is the position of PDP at that time that reassures me that the economy will also improve the same way the security situation improved.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186280-after-rejecting-jonathan-nigerians-deserve-boko-haram-bombings-fani-kayode.html

Let me help you people who keep records of anti govt and unpatriotic comments!
Cc:anonimi

Malam.el rufai
Bornu elders forum
Princs Salisu now emir of kano
President Mohammed Buhari
Lai Mohammed
The e APC campaigners who celebrated every bomb that went off during Gej administration.

Honestly it is a shame and pathetic thing you online APC propagandagist do.it is very sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Chamber10(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
SleekMallam:

He seems to have deactivated or hiding like a sisi pretending ban to avoid eating his vomited epistles.

Even lacasa and others...many of them have buried their heads in shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by vislabraye(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:
For 4 years ?

We were patient. grin

To the losers, everything is vindication. Everything is a win.

We watched Boko haram take territories for 4 years and when election was approaching was the only time we tried to wipe them out and one shameless guy is coming out to say he was vindicated.

Compare the 4 years futile fight against Boko Haram to this.

You are not saying the complete truth. When Gej handed over, Bh was almost vanquished. Territories were already reclaimed.

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by vislabraye(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
greenpasture:

Absolutely correct. You have a good memory. Time after time Belgium was mentioned in reference to the size of Sambisa

Yeah, I remember hearing the size of Belgium.
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by tinktanker: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Only zombie don't knw apc lied their way to power n are lying their way through power. Apc is demonic
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by gymer(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

grin after supporting pmb with your lil sense, and you didn't make the cbn list, what are you? grin

ANSWER: adeke

Ozaoekpe, that guy is more than adeke. It is elamhosa.
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

that man *pukes* lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
9jatriot:
........ no other government can be as worse as he is.

The Jury is still out on that. You will eat your words as soon as you see the light.
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by oluwasegun007(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
b4 u no now dey'll start clamoring for sambisa state.... cry cry cry
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by 9jatriot(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
You have enlisted the support of anini?
No sane Nigeria ever supported any bombing, what the opposition continually implore the government of the day to do was to take the issue more seriously when it became so embarrassing as Nigerian army running into Cameroon or other places at the sight of boko haram. as we now know with the scandal, boko haram was created by PDP, for PDP to make money and is of PDP extraction.
baralatie:

Let me help you people who keep records of anti govt and unpatriotic comments!
Cc:anonimi

Malam.el rufai
Bornu elders forum
Princs Salisu now emir of kano
President Mohammed Buhari
Lai Mohammed
The e APC campaigners who celebrated every bomb that went off during Gej administration.

Honestly it is a shame and pathetic thing you online APC propagandagist do.it is very sorry!
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Lekan111(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
ruffbamreal:

I don't believe the PDP / APC are playing politics with citizens life but citizens are playing politics with their own lives. Because, who ever defected from one party to another becomes an innocent in the eyes of the citizens and vise versa. Until citizens stop partisan politics and face the reality. Nigeria can't be a good country.
you are right its an error to prefer one thief to another
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by baralatie(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
9jatriot:
You have enlisted the support of anini?
No sane Nigeria ever supported any bombing, what the opposition continually implore the government of the day to do was to take the issue more seriously when it became so embarrassing as Nigerian army running into Cameroon or other places at the sight of boko haram. as we now know with the scandal, boko haram was created by PDP, for PDP to make money and is of PDP extraction.
Are you insulting el rufai and the Bornu elders forum.
Beremx, and the gang.
Do you remember the famous 2011 revolt. That lead to the escalation of book bombings because gej won the elections!
The funny thing is this!
Bokoharam was an extremist sect from day one just like its predecessors (all Sunnis based sect)
Idol hope you are aware of the elzarkay group right there in the north used and dumped by el rufai and there is still many extremist Islam groups right there in the north(there elite know them inside out).
Meanwhile you are here calling PDP sponsor an extremist sect to outdo world reknowned alqueda and Isis sects.
Wait for there is the now famous "Fulani killer herdsman" that have been ravaging havoc in decades but you people it is not a problem .it is not even a security crisis because PMB is not a Fulani (he is upper class)
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by abdul4me(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
From Google map, Sambisa is actually big. A trip around the forest is about 318km which google estimated to be 4 hours 42 minutes jorney.

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by abnur14(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
how nice wld it b if after everything has settled they try promoting agriculture in that vast land ..tho d problem is irrigation..
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by abnur14(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by eyinjuege: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wowww, there's so much land in the North that needs harnessing......
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by 9jatriot(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
As for the names you mentioned, I probably missed the news where they celebrated any bomb blast. anyone at all.
you also equate post election violence as boko haram?
Extremist elements will always show up from time to time, its d duty of government to crust them.

Fulani nonsense has to stop. Like I said, no sane person should support killing irrespective of where it born happens
baralatie:

Are you insulting el rufai and the Bornu elders forum.
Beremx, and the gang.
Do you remember the famous 2011 revolt. That lead to the escalation of book bombings because gej won the elections!
The funny thing is this!
Bokoharam was an extremist sect from day one just like its predecessors (all Sunnis based sect)
Idol hope you are aware of the elzarkay group right there in the north used and dumped by el rufai and there is still many extremist Islam groups right there in the north(there elite know them inside out).
Meanwhile you are here calling PDP sponsor an extremist sect to outdo world reknowned alqueda and Isis sects.
Wait for there is the now famous "Fulani killer herdsman" that have been ravaging havoc in decades but you people it is not a problem .it is not even a security crisis because PMB is not a Fulani (he is upper class)
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by baralatie(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
9jatriot:
As for the names you mentioned, I probably missed the news where they celebrated any bomb blast. anyone at all.
you also equate post election violence as boko haram?
Extremist elements will always show up from time to time, its d duty of government to crust them.

Fulani nonsense has to stop. Like I said, no sane person should support killing irrespective of where it born happens
Exactly you would miss the news!
It would very convenient to miss such news!

As regards insurgencies!
If you are not conversant with the north.you guys are beating round the bush
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by sissoko22(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
e dey pain am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Ben Murray-bruce As An 18 Year Old / 2 Ex-Presidents, 30 Foreign Election Observers Land In Nigeria / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.