Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri (32714 Views)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by anonimi: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by dammytosh: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2016
anonimi:

Did you say you want to compare
Okay, let me help you.

Naija Delta Militants once picked Wole Soyinka as mediator.

Going by your assertion, Wole Soyinka is a militant.

Epic cluelessness
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by dammytosh: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2016
baralatie:

Which decision do you make when the commander in chief has a state gov and the nass of the APC technically opposing based on the constitution

So when election was close and he sees that Boko Haram might make him lose, who modifed the constitution in January 2015 when he went on full scale offensive against Boko haram ?
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Menace2Society:
There is no difference btw u and the guy!U are both useless!Only a useless donkey will be fighting for this so call politicians! Dafties!!!
My friend goan eat shii, a million flies can't be wrong. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by okezed: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Please where is Gbawe??... I miss his long epistles. grin
he is sinking with APC and needed special squad for emergency rescue

2 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by anonimi: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:
Naija Delta Militants once picked Wole Soyinka as mediator.

Going by your assertion, Wole Soyinka is a militant.

Epic cluelessness

Did Wole Soyinka also say the government should stop fighting the militants?
Or that fighting the militants was fighting the South
See brain-dead zombie wey dey call another person clueless grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3444716_img20160215224419_jpeg3a9d404699eb823dbaa7a23a7e345c55

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Menace2Society:
What stupid list?LMAO not all Nairalander are as wretched as u are!Only a born dummy will be fighting for politicians Buhari GEJ inclusive.....
the thing pain am grin
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by anonimi: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:
So when election was close and he sees that Boko Haram might make him lose, who modifed the constitution in January 2015 when he went on full scale offensive against Boko haram ?

Was election also close in March 2013

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/nwqji32ojvqm65f7e5kmvgf66td7ijx71127739[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Mattew690(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2016
ON WAY to Sambisa

(This is a new Machine Gun) NaKeD WeApOn

Pray 4me
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by baralatie(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:

Nooo!
The security report will let anyone know that 3 states (NE)would be adversely affected and removed from participating in the elections(that would seriously not be accepted at all though it would have been in PDP favour to exclude those states at that time)
Then factor a serious series of explosions in kano and plateau and Katsina.
The elections would have been cancelled and guess what happens next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Leke001: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2016
between PDP and the APC,who lie pass?
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Menace2Society(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
My friend goan eat shii, a million flies can't be wrong. undecided
Lol who born this monkey grin
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by anonimi: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Please where is Gbawe??... I miss his long epistles. grin

He was recently sighted at a DELIVERANCE centre where he had gone to have his brain restored after the broom sweeping by APCshit. grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Menace2Society(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

the thing pain am grin
Pain me?Kikikikiki how old are u?
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Mattew690(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2016
ON WAY to Sambisa (This is a new Machine Gun) Unclad WeApOn Pray 4me
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:

That is the self denial that made GEJ handle it the way he did. The same way you people claimed Chibok is a scam until they took those innocent girls too far than anybody can reach them.

Boko Haram is a terrorist group killing innocent Nigerians and must be wiped out. That is how to think as a commander in Chief.
Boko Haram is a creation of the north, financed and supported by the north just to make the country ungovernable for Jonathan! Alas it metamorphosed into a hydra headed monster that is now attacking its creators! Let them burn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by totorimi: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2016
All I know is that Shettima kashim has stopped talking since Buhari won yet the Chibok girls are yet to return. This very man was on every TV station blaming FG under GEJ for the Boko menace.

I believe all discernible persons around the world can read the thin lines in between. Note the comments of these men in the North and also their silence in the GEJ era and now.
For me the answer is blowing in the winds just that Nigerians love life too much so rather than confront their fears they will live with it.

If I were an investigator I know the big men I will deal with to get my lead.
If a woman declared dead by govt can resurrect again, if two leading political figures can die back to back and no clue to their death then I'm convinced some people have this nation in their palms and they do what they like when they like with it. I'm just saying it the way I see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by KissCODE(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2016
dammytosh:
For 4 years ?

We were patient. grin

To the losers, everything is vindication. Everything is a win.

We watched Boko haram take territories for 4 years and when election was approaching was the only time we tried to wipe them out and one shameless guy is coming out to say he was vindicated.

Compare the 4 years futile fight against Boko Haram to this.
And for 1year Buhari has wiped out BH & cleansed up Sambisa forest
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by dammytosh: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2016
baralatie:

Nooo!
The security report will let anyone know that 3 states (NE)would be adversely affected and removed from participating in the elections(that would seriously not be accepted at all though it would have been in PDP favour to exclude those states at that time)
Then factor a serious series of explosions in kano and plateau and Katsina.
The elections would have been cancelled and guess what happens next

That is what they want us to believe.

We all know it was when it became obvious GEJ will lose without doing anything about Boko Haram.

If it is because NE will be affected, that is definitely to GEJ's advantage.
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Anonimi the Visuals expert! Slaying Apc with Visuals since time immemorial! Thumbs up brother man, you are good at what you do!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by fmprof(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2016
sinistermind:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/sambisa-forest-chief-army-staff-buratai-vindicated-omokri/
dey r der now..ts easier said dan done..Jona was regarded as a liar, dey should perform der miracles now..d upper seat s not easy turn occupy...ds dey didn't realise while mkg unrealistic promises! GOD will help Nigeria for d Elect's sake

2 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by prettyhauweezy(f): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

grin after supporting pmb with your lil sense, and you didn't make the cbn list, what are you? grin

ANSWER: adeke

So you be my Etsako Brother? Those guys are really Adeke....lol
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by prettyboi1(m): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2016
This is how we always fail to comprehend simple grammar as a people. Chief of army staff said “We are already in Sambisa forest, but Sambisa is as big as Enugu state, which needs thorough planning for logistics and other manpower needed,”
Yet the journalists and many other people have twisted it to 'chief of army staff said Sambisa is bigger than Enugu'.
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2016
prettyhauweezy:

So you be my Etsako Brother? Those guys are really Adeke....lol

wow, my sister(future wife) feels good to meet one online
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by prettyhauweezy(f): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Menace2Society:
What stupid list?LMAO not all Nairalander are as wretched as u are!Only a born dummy will be fighting for politicians Buhari GEJ inclusive.....

Zombie trying to be neutral. You be Adeke joor

4 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by prettyboi1(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Boko Haram is a creation of the north, financed and supported by the north just to make the country ungovernable for Jonathan! Alas it metamorphosed into a hydra headed monster that is now attacking its creators! Let them burn!
Keep thinking like this,..,very soon you would receive sense.
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2016
prettyboi1:

Keep thinking like this,..,very soon you would receive sense.
AM I wrong?? Its a bitter pill but you must swallow it.

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Lekan111:
Opposition party will not anything good in what you are doing. But Apc/pdp should stop playing politics with citizens lifes

I don't believe the PDP / APC are playing politics with citizens life but citizens are playing politics with their own lives. Because, who ever defected from one party to another becomes an innocent in the eyes of the citizens and vise versa. Until citizens stop partisan politics and face the reality. Nigeria can't be a good country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

wow, my sister(future wife) feels good to meet one online
But you never mentioned you needed a wife? Ngeneukwenu is available and approaching menopause. Pls help her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SeverusSnape(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2016
anonimi:

He was recently sighted at a DELIVERANCE centre where he had gone to have his brain restored after the broom sweeping by APCshit. grin grin

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
But you never mentioned you needed a wife? Ngeneukwenu is available and approaching menopause. Pls help her.
that man *pukes* lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers / Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. / Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.