Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ex-Oyo Governor,Adebayo Alao-Akala,Speaks On Dumping Labour Party For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Oyo Governor,Adebayo Alao-Akala,Speaks On Dumping Labour Party For APC (745 Views)

Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ex-Oyo Governor,Adebayo Alao-Akala,Speaks On Dumping Labour Party For APC by TheophilusA: 12:51am On Mar 19, 2016
Former governor of Oyo State, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, has formally dumped Labour Party, the platform he ran on in the 2015 governorship election, for ruling party All Progressives Congress (APC). Speaking with newsmen on Friday in Abuja when he visited the national Secretariat of All Progressives Congress (APC), Alao-Akala said he is now a member of APC. In his words, "I’m at the national headquarters of my party, maybe, you don’t know that I’m in the APC. This is just to tell you that I’m a member of the APC. So, I have come to the national headquarters of my party to have a tete-a-tete with my leaders and the national chairman of the party, including my leaders from the South-West in the party structures.

"That is what I have come here to do.The change agenda has already started. It has not been the business as usual. Things have started changing. I know it’s purely for good purpose by the grace of God. When you are just coming on board, you will have challenges here and there. But sooner or later, you will get over them." Alao-Akala further said, "I pitied the governors because of what they are going through now. I wouldn’t have been able to sleep with these dwindling monthly allocations. That was the reason I said that. I don’t know how I would have coped. It doesn’t go beyond that."

http://dawntodusknews.com/ex-oyo-governor-alao-akala-speaks-on-dumping-labour-party-for-apc/

Re: Ex-Oyo Governor,Adebayo Alao-Akala,Speaks On Dumping Labour Party For APC by stexsy(m): 1:27am On Mar 19, 2016
There is no diffrence btw a politician and a prostitute.......

I pity those who kill others for politicians......
Re: Ex-Oyo Governor,Adebayo Alao-Akala,Speaks On Dumping Labour Party For APC by emmaboy33(m): 5:25am On Mar 19, 2016
This APC can accept anybody into their party sha!!!
Re: Ex-Oyo Governor,Adebayo Alao-Akala,Speaks On Dumping Labour Party For APC by Tunami(m): 5:56am On Mar 19, 2016
emmaboy33:
This APC can accept anybody into their party sha!!!
and at the end the person will be called a saint.

(1)

See How Obasanjo Still Controls Every President. / El-rufai Bans Sale Of Petroleum Products In Jerry Cans / Amnesty For Delta Militants + Bokoharam Terorists, Why Not For Kanu Foolishman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.