Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami (26651 Views)

You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP / APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by oluwaVaz(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2016
how the thing take concern me...
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by ideatoprince18(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2016
Ibori will help sanitize Nigeria ..... just as how shekau will sanitize our military!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by lloydpras: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2016
Nawa o...It will take decades for us to get things right in this country.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by OKorowanta: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2016
GothamLuke:
Ibori the Legend of thieves

If u neva visited or lived in delta state during his reign,then u know nothing about his leadership qualities.
Beta governor naim u dey see for there so.
Forget who was made a scapegoat from d lots.it happens

2 Likes

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Nicur: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2016
he is not far from the truth, these are the caliber of people in APC!!!
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by seangy4konji: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2016
Na your brain he needs to sanitize...
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Kompressor: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2016
OKorowanta:

If u neva visited or lived in delta state during his reign,then u know nothing about his leadership qualities.
Beta governor naim u dey see for there so.
Forget who was made a scapegoat from d lots.it happens

You are a wiseman!

Tell them

The problem with Nigeria today is that a lot of people sit down in their houses to write what they know nothing of. It is not a crime to 'not comment'. They go on to make statements they cannot reference.

If you know Ibori, you know Ibori

1 Like

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by maxzzo1(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:
Wait I didn't get you well, to help do what?
that's APC for you!!! Brainless APC
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2016
After benefiting from the pdp this man called ayiri decided to betray his own people.... Ibori fought for resource control i wonder what this opportunist stands for... angry
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Ibolt4m(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Ibori was a great man for us delta,we enjoy his tenure..... Dis man could have be d only gud Nigeria President who loves to share,unfortunately obsanjo knows what he did to his former boy
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2016
tchidi:
Ayiri is APC chief?? shocked shocked
yeah.... A slave to the fraud called apc.. Soon such persons would be ostracized from the niger delta
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by luke10: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2016
This is one of most dull dunce Itsekri man who prefer outsider to his neighbours. He has serious hands in Tompolo's problems. He thinks the N/D militants are not aware of nis frequent repports to Thieffnubu and Buhari. He usually fabricate lies to Buhari against the Izons of Delta state. He was one of the core causes of the Warri war. He has not learnt any lesson yet. Time will tell. By God grace, Tompolo will win the way against Ayeri and Buahri.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by ngoziama: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2016
TolstoyFan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/ibori-returns-home-july-ayiri-2/

May ibori sanitize the emami home .infact may his generation follow iboris footsteps.imagine the fool saying ibori will sanitise nigeria.abeg if I cease being nigerian then go ahead with him to do that but for now.sanitise only your family doooo
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by dejavski(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Hammefeez:
[size=20pt]In Yoruba language AYIRI means Were (m a d man) what can i learn from a M a d man?[/size]

Meanwhile .....

[size=20pt]If any modRotor ban me again ehn......i will tell gods what to do on his life[/size]

The full name is Ayirimi Emami.. shortened as Ayiri
It doesn't depict what you have in mind
Ayirimi - am everywhere
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by deebsman1(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2016
why did APC allows retards like this into their fold FGS
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by remexy(f): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Foolish talk
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by luke10: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2016
ChokolateBoss:
Smh. This is why I hate naija partisan politics.
Sanitizer kor! Imagine where Ebola itself wan sanitize person.
Southern states are cursed with their governors
That is exactly my problesms with these southerners. They will always want to give thier wealths to the north where as the north will never do that. They prefer fooling thierselves. Look at the likes of Amaechi who gave billions of Naira to Buhari, gave N82M to Soyinka just to insult GEJ. Look the dunce Ayeri, a strk illlitrate. He is also planning to sell Delta to the north. It is a pity.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by tonardo(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2016
APC change,
but i have not seen any CHANGES
after one year.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by EdDave(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Wait and see how they will celebrate his arrival with a welcome party. A convicted criminal. And we say we are fighting corruption.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Missonas(f): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2016
Sanitize fire!!!! #Onlyinnigeria #patronisenaija
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2016
Tunami:
thats the effect of excess intake of solution on human [b][/b]beign's mental state.no be only ibori na shekau.

Beings and not beigns,u mentioned twice,and again i dont get ur point. kiss
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2016
Abi Ori bobo yi ti yi niii?
How would a criminal, an ex-convict sanitize things?
E ma gba mi kee!!
Ibori James Onanafe is a criminal, and he remains so.
Don't tell me nonsense. ..(in D'Banj's voice)
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2016
GothamLuke:
Ibori the Legend of thieves
when a criminal gives his life to christ and joins APC he becomes a new creature grin grin grin grin
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Ehinmola(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2016
He is wellcome to the arms of the EFCC. By the way where can we buy the ASO EBI to celebrate his return?
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by tottinova: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2016
TolstoyFan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/ibori-returns-home-july-ayiri-2/

OMG, this James ibori has been a thief since the day he started breathing.
I just read about his past life on Wikipedia.

I wonder how and why he was given a political seat in nigeria
He already had a bad record in London and still became a governor in nigeria
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by hope4nigeria(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2016
amokeme:

You got to be kidding me!
Nigeria is politically messed up!
ayiri in yoruba means ASINWIN, mad man, mentally unstable person. That's why naming ur chaild is a sensitive thing to kknow the names meaning in all languages as it affect child brain! This man Ayiri speaks like Ayiri man
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by free13: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2016
Chai.... .... grin
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by rukkyland(m): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2016
Drunkard.. make he sanitize us with lootinoloy and wash our brain with thiefinoloy abi.. ori e o da.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by amazon14: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Can you imagine? Apc the gathering of looters
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by repogirl(f): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
James....he he he he.

So James has gotten born again, and we should accept him back, eh?

And after....you people will start complaining about bad roads and no light.

Infact, Delta State is in a mess. If James had done his job properly,perhaps he won't have gone to jail.

Ah well....Nigerians.
SMH....Nigerians!
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by repogirl(f): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2016
Lord, please send you thunder to faya any useless polictian,be it APC, PDP, or whoever!

Seriously what nonsense is this man saying?
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by chacoonder(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2016
Competence and Integrity is all I care for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Kicks Against Anonymous Ownership Of Companies / National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live / A 1967 “Welcome To Nigeria” Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.