Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami (26650 Views)

You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP / APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by fitinwell: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
[size=18pt]Fork off... You old big fools.. APC my poo! [/size]

1 Like

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Excuzeme: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
ChokolateBoss:
Smh. This is why I hate naija partisan politics.
Sanitizer kor! Imagine where Ebola itself wan sanitize person.
Southern states are cursed with their governors

Its "we" the people that are actually the problem!

Look at Ibori for example, left to the poor guy, he will come back home and live his life quietly but some nitwits is already "hyping" him as the one that can sanitize Nigeria! shocked shocked

You see the foolishness of such people?
So, tell me, why wont the jail-bird come back home and start "granting interviews"........... like that nitwit called Ifeanyi Ubah, who wants to be a "Consultant" by force! undecided undecided
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by GothamLuke: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
Ibori the Legend of thieves
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
Lolz sani...... kini? Were niwon pe wa ni? Dey think we are mad ni?
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Pwayne2016(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2016
Ayiri Emami
Yagolono
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2016
dz z not about APC o...

abeg.. ayeri na ibori boi.
ibori mde him...

both were pdp members
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Kompressor: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Delta State needs Ibori. If you are not from these parts, you cannot understand.

1 Like

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2016
LMAyedun:
In short, James Ibori is now in APC... I'm expecting a state pardon from Buhari once he returns in July because as long as you declare for APC, you automatically become a new creature

James is desperate...he is trying to get into Bubu's good books. Sadly,it won't work.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by scholes0(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2016
The day APC presents an Urhobo candidate is the day it will take over delta state.

1 Like

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by drnoel: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2016
amokeme:

You got to be kidding me!
Nigeria is politically messed up!

My broda, I see the think and kept asking myself. WTF is wrong with Nigerians and their country?
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Kompressor:
Delta State needs Ibori. If you are not from these parts, you cannot understand.

James may have ''built roads and buildings''...but he is still(was) corrupt.

In Brazil....Luis Inacio Lula da Silva was a very successful and good President. He was also corrupt...and is currently under investigation for it.

James has served his time.But...rushing to accept him? I would advice Deltans to take their time. Leopards do not change their spots.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Ayiri is APC chief?? shocked shocked
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by hansad: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Yes of course, Ibori shall join APC and must be shown a red carpet. After all, Ibori, even from prison, denounced people trying to secede from Nigeria.

The new political instrument in town is that if you are from the south and reject secessionists in the south, Fulani who is now in control of APC and Nigeria shall give you promotion.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by lagosrd: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2016
ChokolateBoss:
Smh. This is why I hate naija partisan politics.
Sanitizer kor! Imagine where Ebola itself wan sanitize person.
Southern states are cursed with their governors

if you know what "ayiri" means in yoruba language you will agree with me that the man spoke just exactly like one. i think he is on course wrt ayiris of this world.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by okonja(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Benefactor indeed... Your source of wealth is questionable Ayiri

I thought as much also BUT at this point in time, No need to question again, It's obviously Obvious. angry
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Lanretoye(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2016
James ibori na lawma abi.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by stayblack: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2016
TolstoyFan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/ibori-returns-home-july-ayiri-2/
FED FREE MONEY,WHY U NOR GO TALK LIKE RAM...ALL ND DON TURN BILLONAIRES..
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by frankoben(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2016
Great guy, smart, kind, selfless and always willing to help out and even make sacrifices for his brethren. Boss( Ayiri) u're highly recognized!
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2016
okonja:

I thought as much also BUT at this point in time, No need to question again, It's obviously Obvious. angry

Our useless artiste/yeyebrities keep celebrating this people.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2016
What a country! What a region!! What a party!!!
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Ibori is now a Sanitiser in APC. Chukwu abiama please help us from this comedy
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by thaoriginator: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Ibori the sanitizer grin
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by scarred9jan(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by temitemi1(m): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Ayiri is now a "saint" cheesy grin grin
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by OKorowanta: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Odidigboigboigbo of Africa.
We dey wait u.
Di best governor ever

2 Likes

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Adeevah(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Small time now we go need shekau to clean up boko haram and fulani heldsmen palava
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by ednut1(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2016
His return will be celebrated in delta am sure. I jst weak for Nigeria
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by freshness2020: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2016
He should sanitise ur family first...rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Kompressor: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Going by your logic. I can boldly tell you that there is no government official free from corruption. If the law had its way everyone of them would rot in jail. The only reason Ibori went through all of these travails is because some people in power felt threatened by his presence and his political credentials so they thought to give him away.
Let me also remind you of the case by the US against Sen Buruji Kashamu. Today the man roams free and the case died a natural death because the powers that be did not give him away.
People should stop going on about corruption of James Ibori please.

If we were to look at performance and work done as a basis for the corruption battle. Trust me 90% of ex governors will rot in jail and James Ibori will not be one of them

Quakertellicus1:

James may have ''built roads and buildings''...but he is still(was) corrupt.

In Brazil....Luis Inacio Lula da Silva was a very successful and good President. He was also corrupt...and is currently under investigation for it.

James has served his time.But...rushing to accept him? I would advice Deltans to take their time. Leopards do not change their spots.

2 Likes

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by SOPIGO: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2016
It's a strategy for APC to take over Delta state. They know that Deltans like Ibori MO matter d crime he committed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No National, Governorship Elections Will Hold In Rivers – APC Candidates Vow / Osinbajo Kicks Against Anonymous Ownership Of Companies / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.