Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami (26649 Views)

You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP / APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku / Gunmen Behead Franklin Obi, APC Chief, Kill Family In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Justinah4real(f): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2016
hansad:
Yes of course, Ibori shall join APC and must be shown a red carpet. After all, Ibori, even from prison, denounced people trying to secede from Nigeria.

The new political instrument in town is that if you are from the south and reject secessionists in the south, Fulani who is now in control of APC and Nigeria shall give you promotion.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by flokii: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2016
herbie27:
when a criminal gives his life to christ and joins APC he becomes a new creature grin grin grin grin

yels na grin

btw have you blamed GEJ today?

our lovely wailers cheesy
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Leke001: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2016
sanitize Nigeria...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by nkpommpko(m): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2016
An ex convict ? Haba! Nigeria why?
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by dragunov: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2016
matrix199:
Wait I didn't get you well, to help do what?
The dude's name is AYIRI! You know what that means in Yoruba?
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Carlmax(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2016
SOPIGO:
It's a strategy for APC to take over Delta state. They know that Deltans like Ibori MO matter d crime he committed.

Deltans don't like him, they LOVE HIM... Don't ask me why.

1 Like

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by WeNigerDelta: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Here we go again. People who have no idea about Delta state will be the first to comment.
Let me start with the apc e rats. Every governor from 1999-2007 was corrupt and a big thief. If any other governor should have the rug pulled from under them, it will be the exact same thing. You guys called on one of your biggest thieves "jagaban" to help sanitize the country. This same thief recognized the our thief (Odidigbodigbo's) boy (Ayiri) and dragged him to the apc fold. If you're dining with Ayiri, you're dining with our thief. Until you prosecute his sources of wealth and disavow him, rejecting his support, you're just as bad as him. Like they say real recognizes real or should I say thief recognizes thief.
Now to my fellow Naija deltans. Now you see how it sucks when your brother/neighbor takes advantage of the fact they are closer to those in power to oppress you. Please all of you shouting betrayal, where were you during EPZ matter? When amnesty money was shared mostly to those closer to power nkor?
Or was is not the same our brother that let his own brother, our Odidigbodigbo to hang. Or was Jonathan a better governor than Ibori. In short I challenge all those calling him the biggest thief in the world to bring the record of their governor from 1999-2007 let us compare. There is a reason this man is just below god status in Delta.
He did his crime and unlike most others have done is time. If he comes back repentant and wants to help build Delta. Then all you holier than thou should let the man be...
To Deltans, it's only the person that wears a shoe that knows where exactly it hurts..We say Ibori thief, we got EEU we cry and still wish for Ibori's days again. Now Okowa, I go still leave am on pending but the signs are not good at all....
Edo people cry say Lucky na big omilla, them jump to "go and die" governor. Please leave our thief that has done his time alone. You should be clamoring for the prosecutions of your own thieves that still walk around like Lords..

1 Like

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Obamina(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Oh God save me from this driver, he's driving rough. How did i manage to enter this APC-LINE? They can't even gimme my CHANGE!
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by orunto27: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
See his face. "Ori e tiyi". He needs Alaimieyesegha and Diesani to join Ibori to sanitise APC.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Sheeego: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Kompressor: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
Here we go again. People who have no idea about Delta state will be the first to comment.
Let me start with the apc e rats. Every governor from 1999-2007 was corrupt and a big thief. If any other governor should have the rug pulled from under them, it will be the exact same thing. You guys called on one of your biggest thieves "jagaban" to help sanitize the country. This same thief recognized the our thief (Odidigbodigbo's) boy (Ayiri) and dragged him to the apc fold. If you're dining with Ayiri, you're dining with our thief. Until you prosecute his sources of wealth and disavow him, rejecting his support, you're just as bad as him. Like they say real recognizes real or should I say thief recognizes thief.
Now to my fellow Naija deltans. Now you see how it sucks when your brother/neighbor takes advantage of the fact they are closer to those in power to oppress you. Please all of you shouting betrayal, where were you during EPZ matter? When amnesty money was shared mostly to those closer to power nkor?
Or was is not the same our brother that let his own brother, our Odidigbodigbo to hang. Or was Jonathan a better governor than Ibori. In short I challenge all those calling him the biggest thief in the world to bring the record of their governor from 1999-2007 let us compare. There is a reason this man is just below god status in Delta.
He did his crime and unlike most others have done is time. If he comes back repentant and wants to help build Delta. Then all you holier than thou should let the man be...
To Deltans, it's only the person that wears a shoe that knows where exactly it hurts..We say Ibori thief, we got EEU we cry and still wish for Ibori's days again. Now Okowa, I go still leave am on pending but the signs are not good at all....
Edo people cry say Lucky na big omilla, them jump to "go and die" governor. Please leave our thief that has done his time alone. You should be clamoring for the prosecutions of your own thieves that still walk around like Lords..

You couldn't have said it any better. Thumbs Up!
It hurts me greatly that People who know nothing about Delta state politics will still come here to say trash.

PS: All ye trash typers, leave our Delta State Politics for us and face yours

1 Like

Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by SOPIGO: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Carlmax:

Deltans don't like him, they LOVE HIM... Don't ask me why.
Bro I understand u, no need to ask u because he seem to be d only Governor that had worked since d creation of d State.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by AbleGodAlways: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Useless country,
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by oluwasegun007(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
my country where xconvict turns hero......
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
An ex-convict who has paid for his sins is far better than some rogues whom we hail and adore today everywhere across the country.

someone will go to his office to forge receipts or demand bribe before rendering a service he is being paid for, and s/he will come to Nairaland to pontificate about corruption.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by justmenoni: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
He'll be a saint and his sins forgiven and forgotten one he joins the party of the saint's, the party whose members don't like money, power and post.. The party whose members are always been begged by the masses to contest for election grin grin
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Hammefeez: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
dejavski:

The full name is Ayirimi Emami.. shortened as Ayiri
It doesn't depict what you have in mind
Ayirimi - am everywhere

[size=20pt]With respect to your language sir, Me just dey yarn how the name sound for here ni o....... Ayiri=ma d man.......
Ayirimi= My m a d man[/size]
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by dejavski(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hammefeez:

[size=20pt]With respect to your language sir, Me just dey yarn how the name sound for here ni o....... Ayiri=ma d man.......
Ayirimi= My m a d man[/size]

It's yoruboid
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Ur really going to far. This has nothing to do wt ayiri sef.

Ibori and Tinubu are friends. FACT! A lot of pple dont know dt though.

If ibori had remained in nigeria he would never had been prosecuted for anything. The issue is hes a criminal in the UK. He has been since the 80's. He then went there again to do money laundering - buying houses everywhere. Of course they threw him in jail.

Im not even going to be surprised if he becomes a governor in delta state again. Is it not nigeria? We all deserve the leaders (thieves) we get.

When we finish all these tribal 'my person' politics, maybe we will wake up to reality. Probably 10 generations from now.
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by InvertedHammer: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
/
This is how it will be:

Ibori will come back to a big reception. His people will adore him. But after about 6 months, he will try to re-assert himself and will meet a brick wall because he has no power of incumbency-- no more crumbs for his teaming followers from the state coffers. Since election is far off, the followers will switch loyalty to the highest bidder. The governor will checkmate his influence by castrating him politically. Thereafter, Ibori will be demystified and fade into oblivion.

Ibori today is not the same as Ibori the governor. He has no state funds to buy loyalty. His people are still living in fantasy.
\
Re: 'James Ibori Will Return In July To Help Sanitize Nigeria'-APC Chief,Ayiri Emami by ogmaskman: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=ChokolateBoss post=43900841]Smh. This is why I hate naija partisan politics.
Sanitizer kor! Imagine where Ebola itself wan sanitize person.
Southern states are cursed with their governors [/quotpe]

It's not a southern thing. It's same all over. That is Nigeria politicians for u. Stealing of public funds is normal in naija politics. For you to appreciate where ayiri is coming from you get to study the trend very well. Tompolo installed Okowa for instance. Same Tompolo wanted for fraud. Ibori made ayiri thru the looting of delta funds. Do the maths and you will understand their point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally / Kyari Vs Monguno: Why Buhari Is Not Coming Down Hard On Them / Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.