Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years (2208 Views)

Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / #WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by Dsrooftiles: 4:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Check Out The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years Ago

The founder and presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church a.k.a Winners' Chapel, David Oyedepo and wife Faith Abiola Oyedepo got married on August 30, 1982. -

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/check-out-photos-of-nigerias-richest.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe,

Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by Dsrooftiles: 4:27am On Mar 19, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

surulere...........
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by tyson99(m): 4:29am On Mar 19, 2016
cool
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by chiefolododo(m): 4:29am On Mar 19, 2016
When?
Dsrooftiles:
kiss kiss kiss

surulere...........
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by pacino26(m): 4:36am On Mar 19, 2016
34Yrs of building together. I know we're in the jet age where a guy can make millions like flash but the moral story here is on their marriage 'romance'. Be patient with that guy/lady and plan to build together.
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by delishpot: 4:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Nigeria's Richest Pastor..... You did not say Nigeria's beloved pastor, Not Nigeria's kind pastor, Not Nigeria's most humble pastor, Not Nigeria's God fearing pastor, Not Nigeria's greatest human rights activist pastor, not Nigeria's greatest life coach pastor..... see how OP deemed it fit to introduce his pastor From a worldly angle?

1 Like

Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by jmichlins(m): 4:46am On Mar 19, 2016
My dear gf and future wife, i may not have money now but i have dreams that will bless our generation if truly harnessed so please help me do that and people will tell our stories as they are telling this one now
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:
Nigeria's Richest Pastor..... Not Nigeria's beloved pastor, Not Nigeria's kind pastor, Not Nigeria's most humble pastor, Not Nigeria's God fearing pastor, Not Nigeria's greatest human rights activist pastor, not Nigeria's greatest life coach pastor..... see how OP deemed it fit to introduce his pastor From a worldly angle?
What is this one's problem? Go become whatever u want and be addressed as whatever. Leave other people alone.
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by Smellymouth: 6:02am On Mar 19, 2016
Chaiii..
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by Smellymouth: 6:02am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:
Nigeria's Richest Pastor..... Not Nigeria's beloved pastor, Not Nigeria's kind pastor, Not Nigeria's most humble pastor, Not Nigeria's God fearing pastor, Not Nigeria's greatest human rights activist pastor, not Nigeria's greatest life coach pastor..... see how OP deemed it fit to introduce his pastor From a worldly angle?

Who are you to judge?? undecided
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by delishpot: 6:05am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Who are you to judge?? undecided

Judge? Abeg go back to sleep.
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by Smellymouth: 6:06am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:

Judge? Abeg go back to sleep.

Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by delishpot: 6:07am On Mar 19, 2016
masterchi:
What is this one's problem? Go become whatever u want and be addressed as whatever. Leave other people alone.

End time children. Calling white black and black white under the umbrella of religion. Jesus clearly speaks against your kind in the Bible. You live in sin because of grace. You have two forked tongue. You need to fast and pray for Gods mercy.
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by delishpot: 6:08am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Jesus will spit you out on that day. You are neither hot nor cold.
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:

End time children. Calling white black and black white under the umbrella of religion. Jesus clearly speaks against your kind in the Bible. You live in sin because of grace. You have two forked tongue. You need to fast and pray for Gods mercy.
lol. Ok... U have so much to learn
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by delishpot: 6:17am On Mar 19, 2016
masterchi:
lol. Ok... U have so much to learn

Yes. I am human and I learn everyday. Unlike you who believe you have learnt it all.
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by Smellymouth: 6:19am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:

Jesus will spit you out on that day. You are neither hot nor cold.

cheesy grin

Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by delishpot: 6:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin

Pain me? Lol. I dey tell you true you dey form e pain am. Hahaha hahaha grin grin grin grin
Lol. Na you quote me na you dey say something pain me. Lol. I can't shout O my smellymouth lukewarm brother. Na different craze dey NL sha. LOL
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by Smellymouth: 6:26am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:

Pain me? Lol. I dey tell you true you dey form e pain am. Hahaha hahaha grin grin grin grin
Lol. Na you quote me na you dey say something pain me. Lol. I can't shout O my smell.ymouth lukewarm brother. Na different craze dey NL sha. LOL

Hahahaha. I just dey look you like this:::::

Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by delishpot: 6:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha. I just dey look you like this:::::

You fine. I like ya looking face. Bend head go left small so you can see better. Lol.
See how you dey sleep dey form looking? As you carry glasses hide ya sleep na so you carry church hide ya sin.
Diaris God ooooooo.
Oya go wash ya mouth
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by Smellymouth: 6:28am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:

You fine. I like ya looking face. Bend head go left small so you can see better. Lol.

That is not my real face ooo grin grin
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by delishpot: 6:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

That is not my real face ooo grin grin

Hahahaha. Carry go jor.
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by Smellymouth: 6:31am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:

Hahahaha. Carry go jor.
grin

Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by delishpot: 6:35am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin

I appreciate you too. Lol. Have a happy weekend.
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by Smellymouth: 6:36am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:

I appreciate you too. Lol. Have a happy weekend.

Gracias.. u too bud
Re: See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years by hope4nigeria(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2016
Yes, Op is rit, he is truly a worldly bussnes pastor man of goddess
delishpot:

(1) (Reply)

Men Of Nairaland, What Makes You Feel Loved / Orobo And Lepa Shandy Which One Is Sweeter In Bed? / Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.