Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,346 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? (2208 Views)

Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
MY confusion is anytime a topic related to sex is raised all the ladies begin to form Holier-than-thou attitude as we the boys are not sleeping with them....

They all have same hypocritical ans to question like:

1.CAN YOU DATE FOR TWO YEARS WITHOUT SEX?
ANS : GUYS = NO, LADIES = YES

2. CAN THERE BE LOVE WITHOUT SEX ?

ANS : GUYS = NO, LADIES= YES

3. HAVE U DATED MORE THAN ONE PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?

ANS: GUYS = YES, LADIES = NO

And so on, all in same pattern of stereotyped response .....

my question is : Why can't our ladies be open to sexual issues and avoid pretense since we guys are the once they are having sex with?

pls add ur own questions and ans

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
has anyone noticed this trend or its just a lone experience
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
yeah, u're onto something.
Its the society we live in, women over time have learnt to be less sexually expressive for fear of being labelled a hoe.
And again with the women, you focus on what they do not what they say.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by squarelead(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Its like a shame for a lady to disclose her like for sex, unlike men that do show it because if a lady shows it some guys will definitely Yellow and she may feel ashamed .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 12:04am On Jan 19, 2017
CorGier:
yeah, u're onto something.
Its the society we live in, women over time have learnt to be less sexually expressive for fear of being labelled a hoe.
And again with the women, you focus on what they do not what they say.

But its the woman that can chose to liberate themselves bc nobody says the can't

I love women who express their sexual preferences, at least i will know how to cope with them..

Can u imagine a lady i dated for a year who claimed to hate sex bc she is a born again...one day we started playing in my room and ended up with sex, she was begging me to give her 5rounds at once bc her former army bf gives her 5 straight rounds of hot sex....and i could not meet up
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Many of them work as call girls,runs girls,and in brothels.Yet they claim to be virgins.
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 19, 2017
squarelead:
Its like a shame for a lady to disclose her like for sex, unlike men that do show it because if a lady shows it some guys will definitely Yellow and she may feel ashamed .
Na lie.Na their way.
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 12:07am On Jan 19, 2017
squarelead:

When u meet that strong member of your church and a born again sister in the bed and start to beg her that you can't go more than 3 rounds ; you will understand how serious this issue is
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Switup: 12:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Questions Young People Ask....... Mtcheeew
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 19, 2017
gerald2017:

But its the woman that can chose to liberate themselves bc nobody says the can't

I love women who express their sexual preferences, at least i will know how to cope with them..

Can u imagine a lady i dated for a year who claimed to hate sex bc she is a born again...one day we started playing in my room and ended up with sex, she was begging me to give her 5rounds at once bc her former army bf gives her 5 straight rounds of hot sex....and i could not meet up
bolded; One man who likes women who express their sexual preferences VS a million that totally dont.

majority carries.
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by CoolFreeday(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2017
That's ladies for you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 12:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Switup:

sorry this post is 18+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 12:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Stupedinluv:
bolded; One man who likes women who express their sexual preferences VS a million that totally dont.

majority carries.

So they society should carry on endlessly with this hypocrisy?

What hope then for gender equality and women liberation?
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 19, 2017
Switup:
So because the country is fvckd up make person no discuss romance ba?
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Switup: 12:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Why do ladies show dislike for sex and sex related issue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Switup: 12:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Love Machine:
So because the country is fvckd up make person no discuss romance ba?
my dear eh, romance ease our bones. Its like vitamins hon. But its aweful and shaddy wen its going down d slope
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 19, 2017
gerald2017:

So they society should carry on endlessly with this hypocrisy?

What hope then for gender equality and women liberation?

You want it to stop, go talk to your hypocritical brothers undecided Afterall they are they ones doing the "sidelining"
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 12:26am On Jan 19, 2017
Stupedinluv:

You want it to stop, go talk to your hypocritical brothers undecided Afterall they are they ones doing the "sidelining"

REMEMBER: This problems are not typical of western ladies that do demand sex from their men and can even be the one to propose or spend their money freely on their men

My ex g.f always want to be seen as holy until i caught her with another man pants down...this has happened to me several times....

So maybe its not the societal moral burden but wicked and manipulative nature as well as ability to keep so many dirty secrets and still carry bible and looking innocent and religious...

I think you should enlighten your kinds to shown hypocrisy and embrace openness
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 19, 2017
Me sef notice am..buh dem go dey collect proper KUMO a.k.a KONNNDO for real life come dey form Rev sis for NL angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by pennytrate: 12:30am On Jan 19, 2017
♣ • → if u see one that does•
The same you will tag her a hoe undecided
°°
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 19, 2017
gerald2017:

REMEMBER: This problems are not typical of western ladies that do demand sex from their men and can even be the one to propose or spend their money freely on their men

My ex g.f always want to be seen as holy until i caught her with another man pants down...this has happened to me several times....

So maybe its not the societal moral burden but wicked and manipulative nature as well as ability to keep so many dirty secrets and still carry bible and looking innocent and religious...

Western men are not hypocrites. They allow their women express themselves wholly.

Your african brothers wont.

Goodnight *smiles*
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 12:32am On Jan 19, 2017
pennytrate:
♣ • → if u see one that does•
The same you will tag her a hoe undecided
°°

Noooooooooooo.....but wud f....her
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 19, 2017
gerald2017:

eyaaaah. Omase o! Aye nika sha. Sorry bro
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by pennytrate: 12:37am On Jan 19, 2017
gerald2017:

Noooooooooooo.....but wud f....her

♣ • → words are cheap•
And if she declines your request, u still call her a hoe• ™
°°
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 12:38am On Jan 19, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
eyaaaah. Omase o! Aye nika sha. Sorry bro

Have u experienced same? e.g have u ever caught your g.f with your pastor on top of the Pastors ''other room' shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by NemzySeries(m): 12:41am On Jan 19, 2017
gerald2017:

hahahahahahahahahaha..... u beta start dey jug frm sokoto to ekiti and den b doing like 700 pushups den u can do d soldier tin
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by ikp120(m): 5:33am On Jan 19, 2017
Stupedinluv:

majority carries.

I also like such women sha wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by firstking01(m): 6:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Most times it's cos of the desperation you show them, they'd think you came cos of the sex....guys love sex too so much.
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2017
gerald2017:

Like I said, it's what they do. But I totally get you tho, nothing beats a sexually liberated woman.

By the way u know how we Africans behave. We mess around with the 'loose' chicks, dump them then walk a so-called born again girl down the aisle. They know this, hence they tow the line. So until they meet a guy who they feel is sexually expressive enuf to not judge them, they still be acting up as 'good girls' cos that's suits most males' imperative of a "wife material".

So as guy, when they know you "get" that's when they can let their guard down and be open to you. But most guys are oblivious to this; they have got freaks in bed but don't even know it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2017
There was this story of a guy who met and fell for some lady. She demanded a non-sexual relationship till marriage and mumu agreed. They later got married, and all she served him was starfish sex (girl just laying there, why guy does all the work) and didn't give him blowjōbs. He would later find some freaky videos on her PC of her and numerous dudes doing crazy shi, raw unprotected sex, anāl, choking, cumshots, you name it. There was even one of her getting gang-banged by two guys at the same damn time. Dude was heartbroken. She would later apologise and promise to "try" to be like dat with him. Idīot bought it and took her back.

So guys, careful with these ladies. She ain't as special as you think.
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
CorGier:
There was this story of a guy who met and fell for some lady. She demanded a non-sexual relationship till marriage and mumu agreed. They later got married, and all she served him was starfish sex (girl just laying there, why guy does all the work) and didn't give him blowjōbs. He would later find some freaky videos on her PC of her and numerous dudes doing crazy shi, raw unprotected sex, anāl, choking, cumshots, you name it. There was even one of her getting gang-banged by two guys at the same damn time. Dude was heartbroken. She would later apologise and promise to "try" to be like dat with him. Idīot bought it and took her back.

So guys, careful with these ladies. She ain't as special as you think.

That guy is a pure idiot...If it were me i will drug her and myself then poke her like a mad women she is before finishing her up and end in Jail.
Re: Why Do Ladies Show Dislike For Sex And Sex Related Issues? by gerald2017: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
NemzySeries:

hahahahahahahahahaha..... u beta start dey jug frm sokoto to ekiti and den b doing like 700 pushups den u can do d soldier tin

I don't believe any soldier can do 700 pushups in a day.....

Please how do i archive 5 straight rounds?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Help!! ..my Story (pics) / Young Singles Summit / Help My Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.