Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter (62003 Views)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users / "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Nicepoker(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
kay29000:

Exactly! Can't remember the last time I went 4 rounds sef. 1st round might be sloppy... maybe 5-10 minutes. But second round is like the finale...45 mins-120mins depending on the girl.
that ur 2nd round abeg na football match. U even play reach extra time. How about penalties.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by kaziblake(f): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Morizo:

Nice one dear. Calabar girls are true example of African Queens. Kind and homely. Don't mind these Yoruba dirty rats that tend to mock other tribes. Its IBO girls that even do ashewo work in Calabar. Not efiks. Go to Jos and c yoruba girls doing ashewo biz with uncircumcised mallams. Am so pissed with this sycophancy.
it's just for fun.
Prostitution is common in all tribe's not only igbo or yoruba.
If it pain you too much...

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by kaziblake(f): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
cyril700:
Yes am a calabar guy, many of our girls don't eat dogs, being Good on bed is pertinent to every tribe not only my tribe, our girls are humble. And we still have virgins here too. Our ladies ain't sex symbols but prestigious n hardworking. Finally we have beautiful girls here too. U are free to marry that calabar girl u r dating, she will keep ur home 4u.
My calabar boyfriend cooks very well.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Danfuster(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
kaziblake:
it's just for fun.
Prostitution is common in all tribe's not only igbo or yoruba.
If it pain you too much...

Don't mind the guy, he's one of those rigid guys. They can stereotype other tribes but don't wanna be called one. You can even tell from how he associates goodness to his kind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by kaziblake(f): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Danfuster:

Don't mind the guy, he's one of those rigid guys. They can stereotype other tribes but don't wanna be called one. You can even tell from how he associates goodness to his kind
I know his type.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by krak101(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
UIA04:

OK then buhari is an Igbo man
... Brown brown at work I guess
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by IYANGBALI: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
stexsy:
Figment of all the posters imagination....

Yoruba girls worse
after den don chop your money finish abi?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by UIA04(f): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
krak101:
Since you can believe anything posted on the Internet
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by UIA04(f): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
krak101:
Since you can believe anything posted on the Internet
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Skymiyke(f): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
alatbaba1:

Wow u remained me of Easter from adamawa, 2014 when i was in maiduguri She was a monster, she get double engine. But one Jos babe cleared my doubt once. Jos babe got enough Gass. Try dem.
Jos gals haf suffered chai,dere is God oh undecided
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by ayopo10(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
hilarious
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by ceey4luv(f): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
reli
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by bid4rich(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
stexsy:
Figment of all the posters imagination....

Yoruba girls worse

you be Calabar babe? why the tin con pain u na?
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yoruba girls love sex and are very very cheap, especially abeokuta girls. u can fork even the biggest girl in abeokuta for free or almost no amount(especially mapoly girls). I remember one time when my friend's brother forked one girl in our street at night in d open and when he was through with her, he came home and borrowed #200naira from my frnd to give d babe. he said d babe was just saying 'thank u' till he left! But to be honest, calabar girls love sex and have class unlike d yoruba girls i know that love sex but hav no class. (was born and hav lived my life so far in abeokuta and all my school female friends are all yoruba)

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by kaziblake(f): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
faustinalove:
Yoruba girls love sex and are very very cheap, especially abeokuta girls. u can fork even the biggest girl in abeokuta for free or almost no amount(especially mapoly girls). I remember one time when my friend's brother forked one girl in our street at night in d open and when he was through with her, he came home and borrowed #200naira from my frnd to give d babe. he said d babe was just saying 'thank u' till he left! But to be honest, calabar girls love sex and have class unlike d yoruba girls i know that love sex but hav no class. (was born and hav lived my life so far in abeokuta and all my school female friends are all yoruba)
Calabar girls love sex#fact# tongue
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by MENTORCH(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
UIA04:

Lie Mohammed
What you wrote sounds like the lyrics to a song

Lol
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by UIA04(f): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
MENTORCH:

Lol
You are cute

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by forkadict(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
aNAIJAFAN:
#IbadanGirls nkor?

ROTFLMAO

I laff so Tey, I nearly choke.

Thank you for the Ibadan girl joke.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by mark3009(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nicepoker:
that ur 2nd round abeg na football match. U even play reach extra time. How about penalties.
Abi o how you go spend 120 mins for 2nd round? Na lie jor
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by MENTORCH(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
UIA04:

You are cute

Thanks.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by charlesbailey(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
i do tell people this thing about hausa/fulani girls. dey argue. calabar girls dey learn where adamawa girls dey. infact if NYSC comes back that my certificate is invalid and i have to go back there and serve, i won't argue.
li2boy:

Have u tried adamawa babe too

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by ku4get(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cali gurls are special gurls that's what dis is all about. We own dem.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by DammyOlu123(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
SerialDigits:
grin in Reminisce's voice "Calabar lo nishan"

LMFAO!!!!!!
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by kechywillz(m): 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
I hate wen people stereotype other tribes or race
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by bofoy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Calabar girls should be ashame of themselves cos this is not a good omen people seeing them as sex lord/ prostitutes, visitors will even find it difficult to marry them (calabar girls)

the fact is that they like falling in love and having sex with visitors who uses and dump them and there after calling them sex lord/prostitute. There no get sense.

Iban akwa/ cross river nko ina idan ino esenowo ndok mmofo
shame! Shame !! Shame !!!

Una don tarnished una image go far no wonder many of una no get husband , sugar mummy everywhere , that is just the beginning sha una don use una ear hear everything. Calabar girl = sex lord/ashawo
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by kechywillz(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Danfuster:

Hehehe... Guy, you try... I for experience this Benue chicks ooo but I nor gree stay cos na there I do my camping for NYSC, the news about their HIV status sef no dey encouraging. Naso I vamoose go Delta, that one sef na another Torry... You can fvck Asaba girls for the price of one shawarma.
Nawa ooooo
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by kechywillz(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Danfuster:

Hehehe... Guy, you try... I for experience this Benue chicks ooo but I nor gree stay cos na there I do my camping for NYSC, the news about their HIV status sef no dey encouraging. Naso I vamoose go Delta, that one sef na another Torry... You can fvck Asaba girls for the price of one shawarma.
Baba,dem go give u award. U don conquer the whole tribe for naija
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by kechywillz(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
bofoy:
Calabar girls should be ashame of themselves cos this is not a good omen people seeing them as sex lord/ prostitutes, visitors will even find it difficult to marry them (calabar girls)

the fact is that they like falling in love and having sex with visitors who uses and dump them and there after calling them sex lord/prostitute. There no get sense.

Iban akwa/ cross river nko ina idan ino esenowo ndok mmofo
shame! Shame !! Shame !!!

Una don tarnished una image go far no wonder many of una no get husband , sugar mummy everywhere , that is just the beginning sha una don use una ear hear everything. Calabar girl = sex lord/ashawo
Not everything u read on internet is true,their are prestigous,virteous girls everywhere including Akwa ibom& Calabar girls,dont take this personal, it is not rationalized to a particular tribe.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by itunity007(m): 1:45am On Mar 20, 2016
but my wife is frm calabar
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by Brianpat(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2016
All this bullshit about calabar girls are misrepresentations, calabar girls are not much different from others only that they are thought and well groomed to give their hubby d best, whole best and nothing than d best.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by alatbaba1(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2016
Skymiyke:
Jos gals haf suffered chai,dere is God oh undecided

They r so mean. Hope u ain't jos babe? grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter by alatbaba1(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2016
kay29000:

Especially Benue. That's their work. I F'd one Benue girl so good once she said she was gonna come with her cousin the next she is coming around so that that one too can taste what she tasted. I. gradually withdrew from her cos I couldn't keep up. Ogogoro and sex is their thing over there.

I hv a similar experience wit one Benue chic too, but dis time her friend come for d goodies saying their friend told dem everything i do, Hw i perform wonders in bed. They where amazed and decided to come and see what Alat can do. I shine all wit my almighty kpetus destroyer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.