Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? (7690 Views)

Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / FUNNY PHOTO: Cameraman Kneeling To Interview Actor Osita Iheme (pawpaw) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by taryour(f): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
I really don't get what the whole headache is about. to each his own. every woman has a special way of appreciating their husbands. for me I wunt blink an eye to go on my knees either in public or not to appreciate my man. even for a lesser thing. make them leave the woman alone abeg. most of those bashing her are just full of lies and will practically crawl for their husbands.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by bukatyne(f): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
aljharem:
The way some women talk eh, one would think they are either immature or just have fish brain

A woman shows appreciation for her husband support and some people are talking trash. Can't they see that the husband is almost kneeling down to pick her as well.

these same women would gladly kneel down to give bj. Rubbish

Is there anything wrong in kneeling to give BJ?

I think both parties are blowing it out of proportion...

1. Those using the woman as a yardstick for a 'good wife'

2. Those 'insulting' the woman.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Acidosis(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
If I were the woman, I would take 10 additional shots on my knees and upload on the social media so those complaining can get busy again for at least 6 months.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by tpiar: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Na Haley's comet, you dont see it everyday.
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by jashar(f): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
home wreckers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by elomepee: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I saw this on Facebook

So I heard this fine lady bagged a doctorate degree and knelt to publicly thank her husband for his support and some people are running a commentary in condemnation.
Most of the comments I read are from fellow women, married, single, abused, happy....
I shake my head!
Oh I really do.
Most of the people taking her to the cleaners are the same ones who will kneel for their bosses at work or even their benefactors.
They are the ones who will go down on their knees for sycophancy purposes.
People, especially our fellow ladies probably do not know what it means to have a supportive husband, so I will excuse them.
They probably don't know what it feels like when your husband pushes, prods and takes you to your zenith, so I will excuse them.
They probably don't know what it feels like when your husband is not intimidated by your success in life, so I will excuse them.
Do they know what it feels like when a husband choses to invest in his wife instead of buying a new car or a new house?
Okay, let us peep into the flip door.
Many women have potentials but can not maximise them because their husbands have caged them.
Many cannot go to school or further their education. Many more cannot even take up an employment. Many live in fear
So many are abused. A few have been killed.
Hhhmmmmmm!
You won't just understand the adoration and indescribable feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment the woman in the picture must have felt. She probably didn't even know when or how she did this, it must have been a reflex reaction to a well - deserving man.
I have a friend who is always speaking good about her man. She praises him to the high heavens, tells me how supportive he is, how he is a father indeed and how he is such a shinning example, he makes her happy and fulfilled :so many good reports. Now, I don't get to hear this often. I hear the flip side more. Last year in the UK, they came to visit me. I held his hands and didn't know (please note the fact that I said I didn't know) when I knelt to thank him. I prayed for him and introduced him to my hosts.
One of the comments I read said something like '' she should have just pecked (What's that abeg?) him or given him a kiss. . " and my reaction is" What's our business really in the way a woman chooses to appreciate a deserving man? ".
See, ehn, we too dey form. We too dey form abeg. Haba!
These same ladies forming 'britico' on social media kneel to greet other men. Anyways, my conclusion is drawn. If your man is trully deserving, if you are trully the Daughter of your mother, you will appreciate your man if he deserves to. You may not kneel, you may not kiss him, you may not hug him, but you will appreciate him, even if you have to do that publicly!
Like I always say, if your mam is not getting your respect and other men are, then something is fundamentally wrong, not necessarily with you, but maybe, with your relationship.
Leave this woman alone abeg!!!
She's got beauty. She's got brains (PhD no be beans o) and she's got a good character to tops!
#nuffsaid

God bless you. Abeg help me tell them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by SycophanticGoat: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2016
Merryglad:
my darling, my love...all hail the man that introduced me to nairaland....good morning sir, abi make i kneel down Lol

@The bolded, shey you wan give am blôw job ni? grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by SycophanticGoat: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2016
aljharem:
The way some women talk eh, one would think they are either immature or just have fish brain

A woman shows appreciation for her husband support and some people are talking trash. Can't they see that the husband is almost kneeling down to pick her as well.

these same women would gladly kneel down to give bj. Rubbish

I tire oh! grin grin grin

Am pretty sure all the girls that attacked the woman have worshipped many men's dickies before... grin grin grin
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Merryglad(f): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

@The bolded, shey you wan give am blôw job ni? grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha Lord have mercy
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
....And in the last days, girls shall prefer to kneel down to give their boyfriend's BJs than to kneel for their husband's in public.... grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by pwettiejay(f): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
She kneeling for her husband means she respects him and is thankful for supporting her, some people saying the kneeling part should only be on the wedding day and then am like WTF! are we still in Africa? Most esp, Nigeria with CULTURE? Plz, am totally in support of that jhur!
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by misspicy(f): 4:00am On Mar 22, 2016
danbrowndmf:
What is wrong in kneeling down for your husband? Ade ori ni ama pe. Hmmmm.
Yoruba is in your system tongue
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by misspicy(f): 4:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Rollar:
....And in the last days, girls shall prefer to kneel down to give their boyfriend's BJs than to kneel for their husband's in public.... grin
gringringrin

Change my dear,Bj kneeling is necessary and cool tonguetongue
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2016
misspicy:

Yoruba is in your system tongue
lols.cheesy anything wrong with that?
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2016
misspicy:

gringringrin

iya oni bj ekaa re ma
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
misspicy:

gringringrin
And public kneeling for your husband is unnecessary and uncool?? Is this part of the changi we were promised? undecided
Sai Buhari Misspicy tongue
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by crackhaus: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I saw this on Facebook

So I heard this fine lady bagged a doctorate degree and knelt to publicly thank her husband for his support and some people are running a commentary in condemnation.
[size=26pt]Most of the comments I read are from fellow women, married, single, abused, happy.... [/size]
I shake my head!
Oh I really do.
Most of the people taking her to the cleaners are the same ones who will kneel for their bosses at work or even their benefactors.
They are the ones who will go down on their knees for sycophancy purposes.
People, especially our fellow ladies probably do not know what it means to have a supportive husband, so I will excuse them.
They probably don't know what it feels like when your husband pushes, prods and takes you to your zenith, so I will excuse them.
They probably don't know what it feels like when your husband is not intimidated by your success good character to tops!
#nuffsaid
Really though, is the enlarged text news to you? gringrin
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by crackhaus: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Rollar:
....And in the last days, girls witches shall prefer to kneel down to give their boyfriend's BJs than to kneel for their husband's in public.... grin
Indeed...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by FTBOY: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
newsflash: a phd holder kneels before her husband in public!

this thing go PAIN daretodiffer and estharfabian eh! .....the two terrorists .....sorry, feminists smiley cool cool
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
FTBOY:
newsflash: a phd holder kneels before her husband in public!

this thing go PAIN daretodiffer and esthärfabian eh! .....the two terrorists .....sorry, feminists smiley cool cool
Uh...Hello?

I could Kiss, Eat his Ass, Hug, Bathe, Feed, Kneel down, Lie down, Give bj's, Teabags And wash His boxers if need be, to MY HUSBAND!

Feminists Aren't Man haters Boy, the sooner You get that sweety, the better.wink

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...Hello?

I could Kiss, Eat his Ass, Hug, Bathe, Feed, Kneel down, Lie down, Give bj's, Teabags And wash His boxers if need be, to MY HUSBAND!

Feminists Aren't Man haters Boy, the sooner You get that sweety, the better.wink

Can you please ignore him henceforth?

You don't have to justify yourself to anyone.

The guy is nothing but a nuisance.
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Emodeee: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...Hello?

your CUMments are usually violent, why?
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...Hello?

...50% of feminists are actually sexists, or at least, their actions suggests so.
Libertarian, separatist(sapphist) and Anarcha-feminism especially. Most people on NL just don't fully understand the context in full, which is why there's always dichotomy & bedlam born out of ignorant arguments...
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Can you please ignore him henceforth?
You don't have to justify yourself to anyone.
The guy is nothing but a nuisance.
LoL! grin

Alright Babe! wink
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Emodeee:

your CUMments are usually violent, why?
Really? shocked

Not a the time, I Assure You.
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...50% of feminists are actually sexists, or at least, their actions suggests so.
Libertarian, separatist(sapphist) and Anarcha-feminism especially. Most people on NL just don't fully understand the context in full, which is why there's always dichotomy & bedlam born out of ignorant arguments...

Yas! wink

The Other 50% is where Esther belongs to! wink

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
crackhaus:

Really though, is the enlarged text news to you? gringrin
Lol
Not really though.
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
Yas! wink

The Other 50% is where Esther belongs to! wink

...can you offhandedly list 8 popular feminists, both dead & alive; and without using a search engine?...

...if you can't, then you are no feminist to me, just a frazzled charlatan who follows the crowd...
...and don't even try mentioning Beyonce or Chiamanda(even a toothless infant knows this one) cheesy...when I say you should list feminists, I'm talking of the likes of Fredrika Brema & co...
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
misspicy:
gringringrin Change my dear,Bj kneeling is necessary and cool tonguetongue
...I don't know why I find this comment hilarious...
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...can you offhandedly list 8 popular feminists, both dead & alive; and without using a search engine?...

...if you can't, then you are no feminist to me, just a frazzled charlatan who follows the crowd...
...and don't even try mentioning Beyonce or Chimanda(even a toothless infant knows this one) cheesy...when I say you should list feminists, I'm talking of likes of Fredrika Brema & co...
I did my homework Michael. undecided

And I Know more than 50! undecided Or was it 70?
Could say 'em and their accomplishments.

I don't just say The word. I breathe It.
In the mean time,
1) Beyonce
2)Chimanda
3)Esther Fabian (....work in progress) grin

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by joseph1832(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...and don't even try mentioning Beyonce or Chimanda(even a toothless infant knows this one) cheesy...when I say you should list feminists, I'm talking of likes of Fredrika Brema & co...
Dude, you expect a teenager to name names? Come on men. All we see here are peeps who like making noise claiming what they aint.

I'm sure, the very person you quoted, isn't even known in her department, talkless of her faculty or even school.

Whoever says she's a feminist and is still a student should be seen and known championing the feminist course in real life, not just shout and rant on social media. LOL. grin

If she's a feminist, let her make known to us what she's done in real life, particularly her school. grin
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by joseph1832(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
I did my homework Michael. undecided

And I Know more than 50! undecided Or was it 70?
Could say 'em and their accomplishments.

I don't just say The word. I breathe It.
In the mean time,
1) Beyonce
2)Chimanda
3)Esther Fabian (....work in progress) grin

Honestly, this kid is a serious joke that I find hilarious. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Clearance (VERY Long List) / A 2 and half year Old Beating With Turning Stick Because She Couldn't Count / Seven Steps To Better Parenting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.