Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? (7693 Views)

Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / FUNNY PHOTO: Cameraman Kneeling To Interview Actor Osita Iheme (pawpaw) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
joseph1832:
Dude, you expect a teenager to name names? Come on men. All we see here are peeps who like making noise claiming what they aint.

I'm sure, the very person you quoted, isn't even known in her department, talkless of her faculty or even school.

Whoever says she's a feminist and is still a student should be seen and known championing the feminist course in real life, not just shout and rant on social media.LOL. grin

If she's a feminist, let her make known to us what she's done in real life, particularly her school grin
KabooOOOM! The bolded Simply exposes Your Utter Ignorance Of the word. grin

No need arguing With A nonagenarian!
.....it's Way too herculean A task.tongue

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
I did my homework Michael. undecided
And I Know more than 50! undecided Or was it 70?
Could say 'em and their accomplishments

...50? 70?...are you a werewolf?, if yes, your name should be LIEcanthropy cheesy

Estharfabian:

I don't just say The word. I breathe It.
In the mean time,
1) Beyonce
2)Chimanda
3)Esther Fabian (....work in progress) grin

grin
...stick to your day job, Esther and leave feminism alone...
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
joseph1832:
Honestly, this kid is a serious joke that I find hilarious. grin grin grin
Odeh! undecided

Limme Alone! grin
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by joseph1832(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
Odeh! undecided

Limme Alone! grin
Believe me you, if or when I decide to hold you, you'll serious feel it and know. tongue

Estharfabian:
KabooOOOM! The bolded Simply exposes Your Utter Ignorance Of the word. grin

No need arguing With A nonagenarian!
.....it's Way too herculean A task.tongue

How can you argue when you don't have basis for an argument

Well I don't expect a child to understand this, neither do I expect a child to know this. tongue
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

50? 70? are you a werewolf??, if yes, your name should be LIEcanthropy cheesy

grin
...stick to your day job, Esther and leave feminism alone...
Go Away michael!undecided

What Are Y'all scared of? Pls tell me....?
feminism Isn't hurting No one...undecided Obviously.

Well, except for A few extremist And show spoilers.

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
Go Away michael!undecided
What Are Y'all scared of? Pls tell me....?
feminism Isn't hurting No one...undecided Obviously.
Well, except for A few extremist And show spoilers.

...I'm not even scared of death, so why should feminists give me the creeps?...
...I just can't stomach when charlatans masquerade as feminists... now, I'm not trying to imply that you are a charlatan...

...of course, I support feminism, Esther... ecofeminism and liberal feminism to be precise; not separatist feminism & those other malignant movements...
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
joseph1832:
Believe me you, if or when I decide to hold you, you'll serious feel it and know. tongue
Aren't You getting A Little too old to throw Sexual Teases? Perv? Especially To A Minor? shocked
I mean, You're like twice my Age!!!!! grin shocked

How can you argue when you don't have basis for an argument

Well I don't expect a child to understand this, neither do I expect a child to know this. tongue
LoL!grin

No! we ain't having this Discussion! undecided

Alright granddad. I wouldn't Want You stressing Your Ass off.

Now shoooosh! Limme Alone! undecided
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...I'm not even scared of death, talk less of a woman...
...it just doesn't go down with my belly when charlatans masquerade as feminists... now, I'm not trying to imply that you are a charlatan...

...of course, I support feminism... ecofeminism and liberal feminism to. e precise; not separatist feminism & those other malignant ones..
...Charlatan undecided

Alright. Then, There's Obviously No need for this natter.

Seen My mail?
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by joseph1832(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
Aren't You getting A Little too old to throw Sexual Teases? Perv? Especially To A Minor? shocked
I mean, You're like twice my Age!!!!! grin shocked
There aint no age grade here child, this is the internet remember. Lol. Besides, if this was real life, you would be running errand buying cigarette for me. tongue LOL.

LoL!grin

No! we ain't having this Discussion! undecided

Alright granddad. I wouldn't Want You stressing Your Ass off.

Now shoooosh! Limme Alone! undecided
Mind your language child. Wouldn't want me to spank you now would you? tongue hehehe.
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
...Charlatan undecided
Alright. Then, There's Obviously No need for this natter.
Seen My mail?

...crosscheck if you sent it right cos I can see nada here...or better still, resend...
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
joseph1832:
There aint no age grade here child, this is the internet remember. Lol.
There's A thin Line between the internet and REALITY Dad..undecided
Besides, if this was real life, you would be running errand buying cigarette for me. tongue LOL.
LoL!grin
You wish! undecided have You met me?
If this were rEALITY. You'd wanna date my ass. undecided Like ASAP!
....And easy with the cigarettes tiger, I mean. You ain't getting Any younger.cry

Mind your language child. Wouldn't want me to spank you now would you? tongue hehehe.
Need I remind You I'm over 18? undecided I'm legal...tongue

About the spanking Thingy, Stick Your Wriggly, irky Old hands Right Up Your balls. Smelly buffer! undecided
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...crosscheck if you sent it right cos I can see nada here...or better still, resend...
Dang! undecided
It was A long Ass Mail! sad

I hate E-mails! undecided
Aye Aye! Imma Re-send.

Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by misspicy(f): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Rollar:
And public kneeling for your husband is unnecessary and uncool?? Is this part of the changi we were promised? undecided
Sai Buhari Misspicy tongue
Any change is change,change is here to stay

#Truetalk tongue
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
Dang! undecided
It was A long Ass Mail! sad
I hate E-mails! undecided
Aye Aye! Imma Re-send.

...what kind of person hates emails?...lemme guess, the Estherfabians of this world...

...alright, resend....and do it ASAP cos King Kunta doesn't like to be kept waiting...
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by misspicy(f): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
danbrowndmf:
iya oni bj ekaa re ma
omo mi kilon sup wink
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by joseph1832(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
There's A thin Line between the internet and REALITY Dad..undecided LoL!grin
You wish! undecided have You met me?
If this were rEALITY. You'd wanna date my ass. undecided Like ASAP!
....And easy with the cigarettes tiger, I mean. You ain't getting Any younger.cry

Need I remind You I'm over 18? undecided I'm legal...tongue

About the spanking Thingy, Stick Your Wriggly, irky Old hands Right Up Your balls. Smelly buffer! undecided
LMFAO. I love it when kids talk tough. Lol. Besides, isn't it pass your bed time? Now run along and oFf to bed you go.

Sorry I don't have time to read you bed time stories.

And hey, don't be afraid, there aint nobody in the cupboard. tongue cheerio.
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Audray(f): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=Estharfabian post=44010749][font=serif][i] Uh...Hello?

I could Kiss, Eat his Ass, Hug, Bathe, Feed, Kneel down, Lie down, Give bj's, Teabags And wash His boxers if need be, to MY HUSBAND!

Feminists Aren't Man haters Boy, the sooner You get that sweety, the better.wink

ha ! Now there's A Woman!
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Emodeee: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Really? shocked

Not a the time, I Assure You.

Yeah, not all the time.
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
misspicy:
omo mi kilon sup wink
mo wa pa ma. Bawo ni ishe ma?
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
She is simply showing deference , nothing wrong with that smiley
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
feminists will hate this
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
She's a beautiful milf though.
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2018
McCarlito:
I wonder why so many Nigerians impose their frustrations on people who don't give a fvck about their existence...

What she did is what any responsible homemaker would do....
She showed the world that her husband is truly a crown to her head

I tire
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Merryglad:
I can relate with the joy in the woman's heart that's making her kneel down......its hard to see a man that will support his wife with first degree talk more of Phd.
Criticism is admiration wrongly expressed....those ladies just wished they could have that kind of man.
it's not hard. But women prefer bad guys because of money
Re: Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? by thaprofit88: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
delishpot:

What makes it not an Eye service?

But o, how a person appreciates their spouse is no one's bizwax as long as they were not forced or cajoled to do it.

BTW, that she knelt down to greet him doesn't mean she has good character. I have seen men who punch wives from here to Japan in their homes yet act all loved up and petting them in public #Eye service.
What exactly are u saying??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Clearance (VERY Long List) / A 2 and half year Old Beating With Turning Stick Because She Couldn't Count / Seven Steps To Better Parenting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.