Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election (35988 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

is this how you beg for likes
ive got numerous likes that if i exchange it for money i will be richer than OSUN state

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
ive got numerous likes that if i exchange it for money i will be richer than OSUN state
Omg!!! gringrin you gat me rolling on the floor laughing

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by SUGARDADDY55(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2016
I pray for peace
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Uteghe(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2016
MOVERSMAG:
Barry mpigi has just catered away election materials in the company of sars and the military
angry grin Nice one Barry

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Truckpusher(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2016
cckris:

Lagosians can vote online for APC. But if PDP doesn't win 100% today, it means this election has been rigged.
They can't even rig unless the rigger is ready to die , soldier or no soldier.

We are out to kick out the APC from this state for good.

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by yeko68: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Kidnapped or arrested? Stop spreading rumor and falsehood.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Omg!!! gringrin you gat me rolling on the floor laughing
Chill you are talking to someone richer than Osun State.

Amaechi wants to use Rivers money to bail out Osun again but they wil failllllllllllllllllllllklllllllllll

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Mattew690(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Mumu

Mumu
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by obivictor(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2016
MOVERSMAG:
PDP CONDEMNS RELEASE OF N5billion TO ROTIMI AMAECHI   TO COMPROMISE RIVERS RERUN ELECTIONS  

The Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Rivers State, Bro. Felix Obuah has condemned  the  alleged airlift and release of  N5billion to the Minister of Transportation, Mr Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi by agents of the Federal Government for the purpose of compromising INEC personnel and security agents  participating in the Rivers rerun elections.

In a statement by Pastor Jerry Needam,  Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the Rivers State PDP Chairman, Bro Felix Obuah,  the party called on the international  community  and relevant  security  agencies  to  investigate the  release and distribution  of  the  said N5billion  which  appalled passengers of the commercial  airline as it was offloaded  into CBN trucks on the tarmac  of the Port Harcourt International Airport.

The Party added that all those found to be involved  in  this alleged illegal trafficking  of funds for the rerun  elections  should  be  prosecuted.

It will be  recalled  that online  pictures  of  a commercial  airline offloading  N5billion into trucks of the CBN on Friday  night at the Port Harcourt International  Airport  shocked the world  as the funds were released on a day declared public holiday.

Pastor Jerry Needam, 
Special Adviser to the Rivers State PDP Chairman, Bro Felix Obuah. 
Saturday, 19th March, 2016.
buhari is working...
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by freshvine(f): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2016
abagoro:

In essence PDP has lost there. Congrats in advance to Mpigi.
Idiat

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Truckpusher:
They can't even rig unless the rigger is ready to die , soldier or no soldier.

We are out to kick out the APC from this state for good.
we will need u to post us pictures and infos here. Plz tell ur pals in the field to send the pix of events on ground to you so that we can see it

PDP all the way

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by vRendoh(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2016
grin grin
APC need an oil producing state says the Chairman! Obora must flow,, na oil ni cry cry
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Jonnyblazer1: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
AMEN to your prayer.

And take note, It's PDP all the way »»

"We don't need 'Almajiri People's Congress' (APC)" - Rivers people.

Rivers is PDP's birthright - Truck-pusher
I most say... ur seem to b clueless or pretty foolish to add almajiri or tribalism to simple electioneering. .. Either pdp or apc it's nt worth insulting any tribe race or p woo people.. So Mr try ND apply small brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by ellovee(m): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2016
From Omoku to bonny and from Mbiama to to Oyigbo, we all have resolved to return PDP. Any result contrary to this resolution is a "manufactured result" and must be rejected.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by visalo: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Rivers people, we the rest of the Niger deltas are with you body and soul. Stop A P C by all means. Vote P D P

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

I know APC members are noisemakers, where is that guy that was making noise about yegehe Are you in PH?
what's dat his moniker sef....Torty7 or so.

I guess his in the woods.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2016
I jst left the unit in my vicinity, materials has nt arrived bt there are already voters waiting.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by pabjo: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2016
may the best candidate win. the long expected day is here but only the best will rest in the bosom to be great. love my beloved in RIVERINE
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Rotimi47: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2016
By this time next week, some people eye go don clear.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Moneytize: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Obipat:
wait till results come out. This is how u guys deceived gej last year.
Don't mind them. The ekpas love consoling themselves with anything ever since their Ineffectual Buffoon was disgraced out of office.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by barikay: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2016
INEC Original sheet missing in khana. These goes a long way to confirmed that Inec is manipulated
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Mrford(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2016
reporting from mgbuoba pH. people at home. no body wants to loose his or her life. Even several people I met yesterday vowed never to step an inch from their various houses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Dklef(m): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2016
I'll ask this again, Is Rivers State Operating on Two Party System?

I'd vote for neither PDP nor APC if i was her citizen, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by freshvine(f): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Mrford:
reporting from mgbuoba pH. people at home. no body wants to loose his or her life. Even several people I met yesterday vowed never to step an inch from their various houses.

Materials just arrived now at poling units along NTA road mgbuoba
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by maxzzo1(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Where are INEC officials PHALGA 2 WARD 55 NO INEC OFFICIAL as of 11:45am....APC/Buhari anoda inconclusive election LOADING.......
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by shamecurls(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2016
The SS re just voting for PDP with a pained heart cos of there loss in the last presidential election and not for credibility

They just dont want to swallow there pride and move on. Even if a goat is a PDP flag bearer in the SS, it will definetly win an election.

They re just politically immobile and will be for the next 16 years.

14 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by kennyeast(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2016
barikay:
INEC Original sheet missing in khana. These goes a long way to confirmed that Inec is manipulated

What is new about that? What pdp can do apc can also do. U dey fine who u go call mugu abi?

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by goonsmi: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:

Are you not bored quoting yourself?
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by funkyibodude(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:
The SS re just voting for PDP with a pained heart cos of there loss in the last presidential election and not for credibility

They just dont want to swallow there pride and move on. Even if a goat is a PDP flag bearer in the SS, it will definetly win an election.

They re just politically immobile and will be for the next 16 years.
ain't you suppose to help your state OSUN?
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Chill you are talking to someone richer than Osun State.

Amaechi wants to use Rivers money to bail out Osun again but they wil failllllllllllllllllllllklllllllllll
Osun state is in hot mss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose / Tunde Braimoh Is Dead / Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.