Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election (35976 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
MOVERSMAG:
Barry mpigi has just catered away election materials in the company of sars and the military

With all the robberies , kidnappings and killing takin place in rivers over the last 2 yrs where ws the useless sars, now elections are here and sars av become relevant, hmmm rivers states is plagued with thugs, even their men of god are thugs.

Alcapone would really envy this state.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by MOVERSMAG: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
FAKE SOLDIERS SPONSORED BY BARRY MPIGI HOUSE OF REP CANDIDATE OF APC APPREHENDED BY SECURITY OFFICIALS

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by PMONEY6: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pennyways:
who owns this illitrate ranting here?

You're The illiterate here.
because you people sees nothing wrong when apc members are beheaded in Rivers. is there anywhere that it's written in the Constitution that persons are not allowed to associate with any political party of their choice? are these beheaded people not Rivers indigene as well? what do you people even think of Good governance? a sitting governor openly said that he'll make sure that he kills anyone who obstructs the PDP, now is he in the position to do that? where are the security agents that are empower by the Constitution to prosecute any form of political thuggery? its very clear that this man has no business with the security agents, but solely rely on his militants gang. Nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by betterABIAstate: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
abagoro:
From every indication its going to be a landslide. The election has been largely peaceful and vast majority are APC all the way.
when will you stop lying?

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by PMONEY6: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
MOVERSMAG:
FAKE SOLDIERS SPONSORED BY BARRY MPIGI HOUSE OF REP CANDIDATE OF APC APPREHENDED BY SECURITY OFFICIALS

Big lie

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Blizzy9ja: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Heavy shooting reported at abalama...
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Where are the informants in Rivers? This thread is by far too scanty!!
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by idensko(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
charles009:
Rapid gunshot ongoing in front of nysc secretariat.
Can someone confirm this?
You and yourself just said massive gunshot in front of NYSC SEC and u re asking us to confirm.

Naija which way,

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by franchizy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
In Rumuomasi, woji, oginigba, Rumuobiokani, Rumuibekwe, Rumurolu, Rumuodara, all in Obio Akpor LGA, Elections have been rigged in favour of APC. One of the candidate for the HOA, Hon Martins Amaehule has condemned the massive rigging as all results sheets were fake and authentic result sheets been compiled at an unknown location by some APC chieftains.
To be frank and sincere, i doubt if PDP will win a seat in this election. lets put sentiment aside and face the reality.
All the above locations are peaceful with heavy presence of police. No soldier was spoted at any of the locations.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by santino09: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
So you think Almajiris will vote in this election??
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by phantom(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
PDP is yet to understand the real implication of that supreme court judgment.
APC has thrown caution to the wind and is rigging like their lives depend on it.
Wike and PDP might just be beaten at their own game.

12 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Mrford(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
freshvine:

Materials just arrived now at poling units along NTA road mgbuoba
Are voters around to vote?
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by franchizy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
MOVERSMAG:

You are a big liar. God will judge you for this lies. im more PDP than you. you must stop misleading the public. how many locations have you monitored today that you come here to misinform the public.
This fellows arrested openly mentioned PDP and on thete phone the last outgoing calls was made to a number saved with the name of a known PDP Stalwat subject to verification at the network service provider.
At the moment and with the situation on ground at all locations visited today, its obvious APC have rigged there ways and are confident of carrying the day.
you should be raising alarm on the massive rigging by APC and not misinforming the public.
PISS OFF.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Pennyways: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
PMONEY6:

You're The illiterate here.
because you people sees nothing wrong when apc members are beheaded in Rivers. is there anywhere that it's written in the Constitution that persons are not allowed to associate with any political party of their choice? are these beheaded people not Rivers indigene as well? what do you people even think of Good governance? a sitting governor openly said that he'll make sure that he kills anyone who obstructs the PDP, now is he in the position to do that? where are the security agents that are empower by the Constitution to prosecute any form of political thuggery? its very clear that this man has no business with the security agents, but solely rely on his militants gang. Nonsense!!
who tells you that People Democratic Party(PDP) are responsible for the killing in Rivers State? How sure are you that those victims are apc members? Please answer my question
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by PMONEY6: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pennyways:
who tells you that People Democratic Party(PDP) are responsible for the killing in Rivers State? How sure are you that those victims are apc members? Please answer my question

So the Apc doesn't know its card-carrying members anymore?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by mozkunzult: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pdp, apc, wike, amechi. As u are sheding blood in rivers state remember that dia is God oooohh..

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by openmine(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dimienedonkz:

and the CBN scam, Padded budget and the 25b naira TSA scam under yo saint Mohamed means what? Mods, pls can u try and amend yo rules so that we can flog sense into some nairalanders?
u dey go far sef.....dose in APC make plenty of noise about the corruption and dishonesty in PDP,will they swear that they were not part of the same party that ruled during PDP's the 16 year reign....i was even shocked wen audu ogbeh was talking about the misrule of PDP for 16years....and i asked,which party was he during dat time? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by barikay: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Govt announcement tune in to Radio Rivers state now. Confirmation of circulation of fake result sheet in Khana, eleme, Gokana,
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Israelfx2(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape : The guy making noise about Yebge is demdem aka Tokety7, He has gone into hiding. I'm not in PH, but my relatives and friends are on ground and are all thumb printing for PDP. My friend returned from bori on Thursday and there's no military presence there. I asked of him cos I don't know his moniker. I have relatives in ph and they are supporting PDP too.
am in bori now and so much military presence but its still calm here,thank God
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
franchizy:
In Rumuomasi, woji, oginigba, Rumuobiokani, Rumuibekwe, Rumurolu, Rumuodara, all in Obio Akpor LGA, Elections have been rigged in favour of APC. One of the candidate for the HOA, Hon Martins Amaehule has condemned the massive rigging as all results sheets were fake and authentic result sheets been compiled at an unknown location by some APC chieftains.
To be frank and sincere, i doubt if PDP will win a seat in this election. lets put sentiment aside and face the reality.
All the above locations are peaceful with heavy presence of police. No soldier was spoted at any of the locations.
Apc will lose out.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Dcomrade(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
APC and PDP trolling themselves grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by vRendoh(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

And who owns the crude oil in Rivers State, the state or the FG?

Ask the Chairman , Oyegun!
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
phantom:
APC has thrown caution to the wind and is rigging like their lives depend on it.

You nailed it,Bro.THIS IS IT,THIS IS IT.The supreme court legalized it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by barikay: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

All you heard was a gun shot from the confines of your kitchen. And then you assumed:
1. Twas shot by an army man
2. Someone was killed

Niqqa please undecided
bro u soundrf very bitter. I did not just post. I confirm it from 93.7fm ph. I also heard gun shot.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Pennyways: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
PMONEY6:

So the Apc doesn't know its card-carrying members anymore?
this trash you put in here doesn't answer my questions

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Jusmudi(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
I can never die because of ELECTION.. OGHENE biko
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Phame: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

So sorry dear, how did I break your heart dear
you did in so many ways. Pdp is not a party u should be associated with.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jusmudi:
I can never die because of ELECTION.. OGHENE biko
hope everyone thinks like you

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Phame:
you did in so many ways. Pdp is not a party u should be associated with.
I thought I offended you. You don't have to feel that way try to convince me and give me reasons why I should support APC.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Phame: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
phantom:
why am I loving this? grin
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Phame: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

I thought I offended you. You don't have to feel that way try to convince me and give me reasons why I should support APC.
give me a hug, and you won't find any reason to hate Apc anymore.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Phame:
give me a hug, and you won't find any reason to hate Apc anymore.
Lol. you're not serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) / Canadian High Commissioner, Sailors Play Chess At Oshodi / Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.