Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election (35983 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by mrkings84(m): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
With clear eyes, who's ready to vote for apc again... That kind mistake again would be detrimental even to d abokis....

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Its Obvious your mental state is obviously declining!!

So you will be the one to pull APC down??

Go get a life MR... And let me not see you in the Job/Vacancy section begging for Job!!
Exposure of every evil plans of APC will go a long way to diminish their status.

I don't work on Weekends so im here to burst Apc lies.

I don't need a job now because I'm happy with the one I'm doing

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by PMONEY6: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
The power of information in my hands today will be used to destroy every evil plans of APC.

The power of Social Media is just like the Nuclear button

No political party is as evil as the PDP. pdp is the power bank of all the evil in this world. what are you even trying to say? social media what? was there no social media when your evil party rigged out all apc members during the last general election? the military are not even doing enough. if they have been shooting all these pdp goats it would have been better. hypocritical people everywhere nonsense!!

9 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by LOVEGINO(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
nabiz:
Congrat to the winners in advance. While going to the pooling unit, go with ur phone, take photo or video anything videoable(photo journalism), it may fetch u a good money as an evident after the election but WATCH YOUR BACK
no go snap or video soldiers oooo!
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by shachris02: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Exposure of every evil plans of APC will go a long way to diminish their status.

lalalaticlala pull this thread down. The op is a PDP agent and so cannot give us an unbiased reportage.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
shachris02:

lalalaticlala pull this thread down. The op is a PDP agent and so cannot give us an unbiased reportage.
Its an all comers affair. I'm not here to support Apc rather im a doe hard PDPian so you can comment and rep your party because i dont have the powers to stop you and the title is not partisan
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by dave247(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
PHALGA WARD 16... IS PEACEFUL N PDP ALL D WAY... COS ALL ARE SMILING 4 ALL PDP CANDIDATES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by freshvine(f): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
abagoro:
From every indication its going to be a landslide. The election has been largely peaceful and vast majority are APC all the way.

Ekwensu odu ogologo
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:

I laugh at you....

Intelligent people are non partisan

Clowns like you remain fanatics to people who don't know about your existence!!

My piece of advice:

Check out for the rulling party, look out for ways to exploit them and collect your National cake!!

Because in 2019, Wike might run under the Party called APC!!

And there is nothing you can do about it!!

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
PMONEY6:

No political party is as evil as the PDP. pdp is the power bank of all the evil in this world. what are you even trying to say? social media what? was there no social media when your evil party rigged out all apc members during the last general election? the military are not even doing enough. if they have been shooting all these pdp goats it would have been better. hypocritical people everywhere nonsense!!
Please explain the meaning of CHANGE to me?

PDP has shown to be a better economic manager than APC in the Federation

12 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by nbright: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
My area was/is peaceful, got accreditated, voted, at home now but will go back around 3 or 4 pm to count nd know the result.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by shachris02: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Its an all comers affair. I'm not here to support Apc rather im a doe hard PDPian so you can comment and rep your party because i dont have the powers to stop you and the title is not partisan

a reporter is not supposed to be biased. you are reporting things from your PDP point of view. there is no credence to this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by nbright: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
dave247:
PHALGA WARD 16... IS PEACEFUL N PDP ALL D WAY... COS ALL ARE SMILING 4 ALL PDP CANDIDATES.
Obio-Akpor na PDP all the way

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by kachola: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Some time I wonder at some pple comment , most time I am forced to ask this question. Is those people contesting under APC not from River state?, must everybody belong to PDP?. when I hear pple say PDP is River and River is PDP, I laugh becouse not every body want to associate with corruption which PDP signified.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by charles009(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rapid gunshot ongoing in front of nysc secretariat.
Can someone confirm this?
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
maxzzo1:
Barry Mpigi, the House of Representatives candidate of Eleme/oyigbo fed Constituency in APC, in the company of soldiers has invaded the INEC RAC Center and collected all documents including result sheets.INEC take note...

Why are you like this? This your lies will take you and PDP nowhere!!!
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I laugh at you....

Intelligent people are non partisan

Clowns like you remain fanatics to people who don't know about your existence!!

My piece of advice:

Check out for the rulling party, look out for ways to exploit them and collect your National cake!!

Because in 2019, Wike might run under the Party called APC!!

And there is nothing you can do about it!!

Thank me later
Sorry i dont support people rather i support Ideology.

People Change but an Ideology grows

I work and earn a decent living so i dont wait for politicians crumbs

I love PDP and you need to respect my opinion

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by freshvine(f): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
PMONEY6:

What does the word "change" mean to you?

To me it means departing from the old ways to an improved moral standard.

Votes must count...that's change

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
ive got numerous likes that if i exchange it for money i will be richer than OSUN state

Your mates are multi-millionaires, here you are counting likes, you are a waste! smh

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by nbright: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

The guy making noise about Yebge is demdem aka Tokety7, He has gone into hiding.

I'm not in PH, but my relatives and friends are on ground and are all thumb printing for PDP.
I'm in Port Harcourt, we are for PDP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Sorry i dont support people rather i support Ideology.

People Change but an Ideology grows

I work and earn a decent living so i dont wait for politicians crumbs

I love PDP and you need to respect my opinion

Let's see where your Idealogy gets you....

Am keeping Tabs on you!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Pennyways: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
PMONEY6:

who owns this illitrate ranting here?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
shachris02:

a reporter is not supposed to be biased. you are reporting things from your PDP point of view. there is no credence to this thread
I'm not your Chambelain Usoro or Maupe i am a PDP supporter on Nairaland who wants people on ground in Rivers to give us info happening there while we pray fpr our respective parties to be victorious in a free and fair contest

1 Like

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Uniben4sure: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
PDP all the way!!!

Say no to the evil party called APC who are killing Nigerians at the center and making jest of them at the same time!

Say no to islamization of SS/SE!

Say no to the tyrant called buhar1!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by SeverusSnape(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
nbright:
I'm in Port Harcourt, we are for PDP
Nice one bro. Happy voting.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by dBard: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Just heard, Andoni's election has been cancelled.
Irregularities in inec materials
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Let's see where your Idealogy gets you....

Am keeping Tabs on you!!
Hahahahaha. Dont wait your time because im doing the Ijele dance for PDP
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by obailala(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
The funny thing about this Rivers election is that 90% of the people commenting on this thread and 80% of those on the ground in the state have no damn idea who the contestants even are. All we have been reduced to is just APC vs PDP; the youths of today have really lost it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
divinecode101:

Your mates are multi-millionaires, here you are counting likes, you are a waste! smh
But Im richer than OSUN state which is a plus for me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by successking: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
kenonze:
Political calculations.

Yes Its all about Wike and Amechi. They are all young including all the contestants (Magnus Abe, Olaka Nwogu, Chidi Llyod, Chinda etc)

We have to liberate more economy viable states. We have to bring democracy to their doorsteps.

Whatever formula in winning election that the people understand and love, we shall apply it in those state. Card reader not necessary anymore. APC has Rivers people at heart

Yes, but you have to swallow this bitter truth that a horse can be forced to the river and cannot be forced to drink water.

It's a matter of options and so the factor of choice must be allowed to play out at an arm's length condition for peace and sustainable development in the area under review.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by barikay: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fake results sheet everywhere. Thank God the people reject it.
Re: Thread For Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
kachola:
Some time I wonder at some pple comment , most time I am forced to ask this question. Is those people contesting under APC not from River state?, must everybody belong to PDP?. when I hear pple say PDP is River and River is PDP, I laugh becouse not every body want to associate with corruption which PDP signified.
and the CBN scam, Padded budget and the 25b naira TSA scam under yo saint Mohamed means what? Mods, pls can u try and amend yo rules so that we can flog sense into some nairalanders?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay / Tunde Braimoh Is Dead / Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.