Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) (2264 Views)

Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) by stevenhood2000: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Whether you’re waiting for your wedding or just haven’t found the right person, here’s what you should know about losing your virginity as an adult.

1. “Theres no universal consensus on what behaviors constitute having s3x,” relationship and sex expert Kristen Mark, Ph.D., tells BuzzFeed Life. Not to mention, the notion of“‘virginit’y’ is very heterocentric. It really excludes a large number of people who may consider themselves as having lost their virginit’y, but that definition is going to be very different for them.” So losing your virginity might involve penetration, or it might involve anal sex, or@l sex, manual stimulation, dildos, whatever. There’s no rule that your first time has to meet a specific set of criteria.

2. That whole “popping the cherry” thing is mostly a myth. Not every v@gina bleeds like a stab wound the first time you have sex. “Some women don’t notice any bleeding at all, but it is true that some women bleed a lot,” sex researcher Debby Herbenick, Ph.D., author of Because It Feels Good, tells BuzzFeed Life. This comes from tearing the hymen, which is
basically just tissue inside the v@gina. All women have different amounts of hymenal tissue, and in rare cases they aren’t born with any. There’s really no way to predict how much you’ll bleed, so…maybe keep a light on, suggests Herbenick.

3. Along those lines, a “hymen check” is really no way to determine vi’rginity. Again, different people have different
amounts of hymenal tissue, and some are thinner, worn away, or filled with fewer blood vessels than others. Plus, that tissue can tear from a variety of things, like physical activity, masturbation, fingering, etc., says Herbenick.
So to use this as a marker of whether or not you’ve had s*x just…doesn’t make sense.

4. It doesn’t have to hurt. If your first time involves penetration, a little pain or pressure might be expected. That
said, it should still be overall pleasurable — not painful. So if it hurts a lot , stop. This could be a signal that you need more pre-intimacy or lubrication..

http://plusmouth..com.ng/2016/03/4-things-you-should-know-before-you.html

Re: Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) by LuveU2(f): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Can i ask a question
Re: Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2016
LuveU2:
Can i ask a question

Luvme3 go ahead
Re: Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) by LuveU2(f): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Luvme3 go ahead
Can a girl still be a virgin after her first sex; with no deep penetration?
Re: Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2016
LuveU2:
Can a girl still be a virgin after her first sex; with no deep penetration?

Sex is penetration. Unless dia was no penetration at all, maybe a surface survey and it's not sex.

I ve never disflowered a woman before. I can't spill blood so I dnt know how many millimetres d hymen I placed
Re: Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) by Mologi(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2016
which virginity..... all this kids have been disflowered from their mama stomach
Re: Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) by LuveU2(f): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Sex is penetration. Unless dia was no penetration at all, maybe a surface survey and it's not sex.

I ve never disflowered a woman before. I can't spill blood so I dnt know how many millimetres d hymen I placed

Thank you. In summary a woman can have sex without her hymen broken depending on the d**k size and how far the hymen is.
Re: Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2016
LuveU2:

Thank you. In summary a woman can have sex without her hymen broken depending on the d**k size and how far the hymen is.

I ve never done virgin before, if I meet u an u re a virgin, I go tell u to carry ur wahala go. Lol.

But I think it requires maximum strength and pressure to pass through but d article above is saying something different. Some are thin while some re thick and some re worn away out of rigorous exercise.

U can do ur manual check. If dia is a pain still wen penetrating, den u re still intact
Re: Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) by LuveU2(f): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Mrbigman1:

I ve never done virgin before, if I meet u an u re a virgin, I go tell u to carry ur wahala go Lol.

But I think it requires maximum strength and pressure to pass through but d article above is saying something different. Some are thin while some re thick and some re worn away out of rigorous exercise.

U can do ur manual check. If dia is a pain still wen penetrating, den u re still intact

The bold made me Lmao grin

Thank you, learnt something smiley
Re: Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2016
LuveU2:

The bold made me Lmao grin

Thank you, learnt something smiley

LuveU2
Re: Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) by joliyp(f): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2016
#teamnotvirgin#
Re: Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) by ademasta(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
No more virginity even in the virgincity grin
Re: Ladies!!! 4 Things You Should Know Before You Lose Your Virgnity (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
joliyp:
#teamnotvirgin#

Dayumm i like a girl who is real, blunt and honest, just like u jollyp.... love this comment

(1) (Reply)

How To Entice Beautiful Women-secret Methods To Boost Your Dating Game / I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me (photos) / to Guys With Roaming Fingers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.