Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain (4512 Views)

5 Things That Could Happen If The Lagos Hawking Ban Is Enforced / Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Freegift75: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2016
NIGERIANS BE WATCHFUL

•Turkey is in the present day Europe and partly in Asia minor. Christianity existed in Turkey for about 1,023 years while Christianity has only existed in Nigeria for 172years starting from when Rev. Birch Freeman came to Badagry in 1842.

•The seven churches Jesus spoke to in Revelations 2&3 existed in the old Turkey. The disciples were first called Christians in Turkey (Antioch). Even Turkey once had the largest Christian auditorium in Europe called Hagia Sophia in Constantinople. And Mary the mother of Jesus was taken to Turkey by Apostle John and till date, her room has become a tourist centre.

TURKEY TODAY
Present day Turkey now has 96% muslims & 0.02% Christians (less than 130,000). The Hagia Sophia (once largest church in Europe) was taken over by muslims and converted to a mosque for over 400years and later used as an Islamic Museum.

WHY CHRISTIANITY COLLAPSED IN TURKEY
•Doctrinal differences weakened the Turkish church.
•Rivalries amongst denominations
•Petty politics in church coupled with ethnic biases.
•The Turks were building big cathedrals instead of
building men.

IS NIGERIA HEADING THE WAY OF TURKEY?

Virtually all the mistakes the church in Turkey made, the Nigerian church has made it.
•We are building Cathedrals at the expense of Souls.
•Dis-unity amongst churches
•Ethnicity in the church
•Denominational rivalry, etc.
•Sharp division along doctrinal lines

MORE FACTS
•The spiritual foundation of Turkey is stronger than
that of Nigeria and Christianity existed for over 1000years in Turkey unlike ours which is just 172years but Islam Radicalism uprooted it. If it can happen in Turkey, it can also happen if we are not careful.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by madridguy(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Nigeria Is An Islamic Country.

8 Likes

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Ode leleyi sha

4 Likes

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by SleekMallam: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Churches in Nigeria are already business centers. It will gladen my heart to see the oyedepos, Adeboyes and all their kinds thrown outta business.

The best thing now is for Nigerians to be communist.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2016
There's Christianity in Nigeria but is there godliness?

There's Islam in Nigeria but is there godliness?

The issue now is beyond religion.

Let paganism take over sef if it will bring about godliness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Mrbigman1(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2016
At the end of d day, it's not how far, it's how well.

1 Like

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Hawx(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Omugo!

1 Like

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by sammyj: 9:44am On Mar 19, 2016
OP should find something good to do. So because it happened in Turkey you think Nigeria is chicken who will allow thesame thing . Abeg park well! !! shocked cool

5 Likes

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Nasman(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2016
One sided article, can u say the same thing for Al-Andalus, the Muslim dominated Spain. What happen in Turkey for the Christians is same as what happen to Muslim in Al-Andalus. Stop spreading ur hate message. And when I met u in the street, u will start ur hypocrisy of Jesus and love, and u fail to understand that Jesus was not the author of Bible.

10 Likes

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by LoveMachine(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2016
sammyj:
OP should find something good to do. So because it happened in Turkey you think Nigeria is chicken who will allow thesame thing . Abeg park well! !! shocked cool

Reply of the month! CHAI!

1 Like

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2016
Op you no get sense... I trust my naija peepz. Why dem no carry their sharia law come lag. So stop saying rubbish

3 Likes

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2016
sammyj:

Exactly the same nonchalant and dismissive attitude that the early Turkish Christians add. The agenda is already in ground. It will not appear obvious but it's already spreading beneath the surface.

Nigerian Christians are even more lily -levered than the Turkish brethren. Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Adesiji77: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by naijagobetter(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2016
OP i agree with you unless we are united, askew our different denominations and love oueselves as Christ Love the Church.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by DaFlash: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2016
The only reason the turks(islamic invaders) where able to take over byzantine(modern day turkey) was the fall of byzantine empire(christian empire) which was caused by just one single gate unlocked during its siege.

Anything similar to that cant happen today in 21st century

War, forceful converting en masse or taking over large territory is not as simple as it is 500years ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by TheBiafran(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2016
the zoo is an islamic nation
after we migrate, the islamization will be completed
after all SW 80% NORTH 100%

2 Likes

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by BlackTechnology: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2016
More reason why IPOB is right

I see UN referendum watching Buhari in 3Ds

4 Likes

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Demmieviere(f): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
This Is What I Call Stupidity And Criticism Of The Highest Order! OP, I'm sorry to type this; you Reason With Ur Anus. "christianity Existed For Over 1000years In Turkey Unlike Ours Which Is Just 172years But Islam Radicalism Uprooted It" Bulldust! What Has This Country Got To Do With Turkey Or Chicken Or Whatever?
"If It Can Happen In Turkey, It Can Also Happen If We Are Not Careful" Really? Then Make It Happen. You See, It's So Clear That U're A Muslim. You Should Be Straight Forward And Stop Using Turkey As A Cover Up. Instead, Just Type; Very Soon, We Muslims Will Take Over D Christians In Nigeria( In Ur Dreams)
Little Wonder Why All These Muslims Are Always After The Christians. Every Friday U Hear D Imam Saying Christians Are Wicked.. Christians Are This.. Christians re That..Shit! Whereas In The Church, U'll Never Hear A Pastor Make Mention Of Their Religion, Let Alone Criticizing Them.
Whether U Like It Or Not, Even In D Next 1000years, Christianity Can Never Be Wipe Away From This Country. I RISE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Tisg(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Demmieviere:
This Is What I Call Stupidity And Criticism Of The Highest Order! OP, I'm sorry to type this; you Reason With Ur Anus. "christianity Existed For Over 1000years In Turkey Unlike Ours Which Is Just 172years But Islam Radicalism Uprooted It" Bulldust! What Has This Country Got To Do With Turkey Or Chicken Or Whatever?
"If It Can Happen In Turkey, It Can Also Happen If We Are Not Careful" Really? Then Make It Happen. You See, It's So Clear That U're A Muslim. You Should Be Straight Forward And Stop Using Turkey As A Cover Up. Instead, Just Type; Very Soon, We Muslims Will Take Over D Christians In Nigeria( In Ur Dreams)
Little Wonder Why All These Muslims Are Always After The Christians. Every Friday U Hear D Imam Saying Christians Are Wicked.. Christians Are This.. Christians re That..Shit! Whereas In The Church, U'll Never Hear A Pastor Make Mention Of Their Religion, Let Alone Criticizing Them.
Whether U Like It Or Not, Even In D Next 1000years, Christianity Can Never Be Wipe Away From This Country. I RISE!

i am very disappointed with this comment of yours. The op is making a very crucial point an you are here trying to deviate from what is on ground. I suggest you research more on this topic before you say something not worth saying.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Pangea: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
DaFlash:
The only reason the turks(islamic invaders) where able to take over byzantine(modern day turkey) was the fall of byzantine empire(christian empire) which was caused by just one single gate unlocked during its siege.

Anything similar to that cant happen today in 21st century

War, forceful converting en masse or taking over large territory is not as simple as it is 500years ago

Haba
Go and see what ISIS is doing in Syria and what Boko haram did in yobe and borno?
Anything can happen when there is chaos!

1 Like

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by skyman200(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
For peace and unity to rain, to avoid flowing of innocent blood, as they are islamizing nigeria i hope that better tinz should come out of it not bad, we are only interested in things that can be good to us, if nigeria can be great from islamic agenda, let it be
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pangea:

Haba
Go and see what ISIS is doing in Syria and what Boko haram did in yobe and borno?
Anything can happen when there is chaos!

Tell him/her.

I'm always saddened whenever Christians dismiss with a wave of a hand the fury of the sons of Uthman Dan and the spirit behind Islam. ........

3 Likes

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
skyman200:
For peace and unity to rain, to avoid flowing of innocent blood, as they are islamizing nigeria i hope that better tinz should come out of it not bad, we are only interested in things that can be good to us, if nigeria can be great from islamic agenda, let it be

NOTHING good can come from the path of the sons of Uthman Dan Fodio. See the Middle East for an example.

8 Likes

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by walemoney007(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
sammyj:
So because it happened in Turkey you think Nigeria is chicken who will allow thesame thing . Abeg park well! !! shocked cool
una no go kill person with laugh,with una funny comment grin
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
The truth is that Islamists are deadly, yet they exist among islamic communities. When you hear that the mission of a muslim youth is ISLAM, it says everything that religion.

There are two types of islamization;

(a). islamization by military/guerrila JIHAD (boko haram, ISIS, maitatsine, Al queda, etc)

(b). Islamization by political JIHAD (building free sophisticated hospitals, schools, free loans, watery job opportunities, and great bounties provided you, as a christian, accept islam, or you as a muslim, marry and convert a christian)
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
The truth is that Islamists are deadly, yet they exist among islamic communities. When you hear that the mission of a muslim youth is ISLAM, it says everything that religion.

There are two types of islamization;

(a). islamization by military/guerrila JIHAD (boko haram, ISIS, maitatsine, Al queda, etc)

(b). Islamization by political JIHAD (building free sophisticated hospitals, schools, free loans, watery job opportunities, and great bounties provided you, as a christian, accept islam, or you as a muslim, marry and convert a christian)

Thats it.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Ovamboland(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
If Islam does not do it, Antichrist will. OP made a valid point, building souls and not structures should be the focus of the church. End times are here. While we await the rapture, let's be focused and resist any such move. Until then, we should be careful with speculations that can incite others. The Turkey reference is a fact of history but this is 21st century ,things can not take that form again. A time will come when all genuine Christians will be off this planet either by death or rapture. Whatever religion on earth then can have it all. As for me, this world is not my home. For peace sake, I implore all, live and let live.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by JahJaa(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Why worry ? Some people in the south aint christians some are pegans atheist even the so called christians aint strong in thier Faith. The fact is there is no way this country will be islamised do you know why ?

1* i think Niger population is 45%muslims 45%christians and 10% Pegans. And so i dont think its posible

2* this is 21st century and you cant impose anything on people cause for this country to be islamised it means war between the christians and muslims which will Never Happen.

3 the fact that Nigeria joined islamic countries to fight terrorism is because one we have muslim terrorists killing us and our Presido is a muslim too.

I dont see any reason for we christians to panic. It cant and it wunt happen (Even Our God Told us To Fear not. He even asked us why worry about tomorrow. All we need is to be strong and vigilant thats all)

Note. This is my personal Opinion and as such might vary from yours so no yabbing #Peace

1 Like

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by orunto27: 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Present day Turkey now has 96% muslims, which will remain captive here on this hell called Earth. And the 0.02% Christians (less than 130,000) will make Heaven 'cos Heaven cannot accommodate more than that figure.
Nigerians, especially the Yorubas, know God and the requirements for His Kingdom much more than Turkey and equally as much as the Writers of the Septuagint, the Vulgate and the KJV. The records were in Scrolls as the Hebrews.
There is no Nigerian church, mosque or shrine. Nigeria has Roman Catholic church, Anglican church, The Apostolic, the Fundamentalist, the Jamat Nasru, the Shiits, the Sunnis etc. They are all foreign investments. Nigeria in togetherness, has not properly conceptualised the meaning and relationship of church, Christ, God and His Kingdom. The Kingdom of God is a mustard seed. Its branches are the religions. The churches and mosques are contendimg participants of the Kingdom from which very few will be chosen.
The spiritual foundation of Turkey is not stronger than that of Yoruba land.
Until we have "THE NIGERIAN SANCTUARY" to which churches, mosques and shrines will relate to worship The God of Nigeria in unison and equanimity before we know God and who we really are..
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by highpriest4: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
SHEMBE IS THE WAY
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD
INSHA ALLAH
IT IS WRITTEN IN THE QUR'AN ALREADY
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Pangea: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:
ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD
INSHA ALLAH
IT IS WRITTEN IN THE QUR'AN ALREADY

Be ready for Armageddon!
Christians won't go down without a fight!
Kaaba will be nuked!
Blood will flow from the dome of the rock mosque.

Thank God the Europeans too are waking up to your taqiyya deceit
As you guys are breeding like roaches, there will be no where to hide if you start shit !

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EKITI2018:: My predictions happened!! I deserve some Accolades / Breaking News: AD Presidential Candidate Stepped Down For Olawepo Hashim / Breaking News: A Yoruba To Replace EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.