Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain (4539 Views)

5 Things That Could Happen If The Lagos Hawking Ban Is Enforced / Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Blackfire(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Abubakarsiddeeq:
ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD
INSHA ALLAH
IT IS WRITTEN IN THE QUR'AN ALREADY

@superpack can u see one of my point, Islam is a disease that only bring tears sorrows and blood.

Shkr.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Demmieviere(f): 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tisg:

i am very disappointed with this comment of yours. The op is making a very crucial point an you are here trying to deviate from what is on ground. I suggest you research more on this topic before you say something not worth saying.
What Crucial Point? What has turkey got to do with us? The truth hurts... dhurrr..
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by DaFlash: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pangea:

Haba
Go and see what ISIS is doing in Syria and what Boko haram did in yobe and borno?
Anything can happen when there is chaos!
And we can as well see what PKK and YPG(mostly christian kurds) in syria are doing to them which at now ISIS is on the losing side. Which shows that modern day chaos cant be monopolize. If a similar christian resistance group rised up in the northern nigeria, boko haram might not have had much strenght and might even be history by now.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by SUPERPACK: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Blackfire:

@superpack can u see one of my point, Islam is a disease that only bring tears sorrows and blood.

Shkr.
Did u nt read it in the bible that whatever happens on earth is sanctioned and allowed by God.
Lamentation 3:37-39
Who can speak and have it
happen if the Lord has not decreed it?
Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both calamities and good things come?
Why should the living complain when punished for their sins?
He has the power to stop it, bt if God allows it to happen be rest assured its for a bigger plan, Just like it happened to the Israelites. Victory will be Gods own at last.
Or have u lost ur faith in God?.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by seunfape(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
were leleyi sha. nibo?kin se niger tiwa. Muslim bawo.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Blackfire(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
SUPERPACK:

Did u nt read it in the bible that whatever happens on earth is sanctioned and allowed by God.
Lamentation 3:37-39
Who can speak and have it
happen if the Lord has not decreed it?
Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both calamities and good things come?
Why should the living complain when punished for their sins?
He has the power to stop it, bt if God allows it to happen be rest assured its for a bigger plan, Just like it happened to the Israelites. Victory will be Gods own at last.
Or have u lost ur faith in God?.

meaning?
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Blackfire(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
seunfape:
were leleyi sha. nibo?kin se niger tiwa. Muslim bawo.

that is what the meccans said, before there heads, properties, and wife and children became war booty.

The yorubas said so in ilorin until alimi and his goons installed an emir.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by SUPERPACK: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Blackfire:

meaning?
God has superior power over everything on earth, if he does nt want it to happen all he needs is to say a word and the terrorist and evil doers will be cleared frm this world. Hard times might come bt VICTORY WILL BE GOD'S OWN AT LAST.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Blackfire(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
SUPERPACK:

God has superior power over everything on earth, if he does nt want it to happen all he needs is to say a word and the terrorist and evil doers will be cleared frm this world. Hard times might come bt VICTORY WILL BE GOD'S OWN AT LAST.

so people who ve been killed in the north by boko haram, it was Allah who wants it to happen? To prove what? That he loves blood? That your Allah must be sick in the cerebral cortex.

1 Like

Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Toosure70: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
If truly Jesus want us to continue serving him as a Christian, He will surely take care of the enemies. Mark my words.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by SUPERPACK: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Blackfire:

so people who ve been killed in the north by boko haram, it was Allah who wants it to happen? To prove what? That he loves blood? That your Allah must be sick in the cerebral cortex.
Why insult other peoples religion it is wrong, a christian must observe religious tolerance. Lack of religious tolerance is the main cause of religious conflict.
Matthew 7:1-5
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
BREAKING NEWS
Christians in Gbagyi Villa, a 100% Christian community in Kaduna State came out today Thursday, 17th March, 2016 to stage a protest against the tyranny and the persecution of the Kaduna State APC governor, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai; who has marked all their buildings including all the churches in their community for demolition. After the marking El-Rufai gave the Christian community 21 days ultimatum to remove their buildings or he will demolish those buildings and the owner of the buildings will pay the state government for the demolition exercise. He hinged his order on a false allegation that the people don't have planning permit. Whereas, most of them came out with their planning permit as well as their receipts of payments.

Arise News Reporter that covered the protest reported as follows:

Protest in Kaduna against the demolition notice of El-Rufai against Gbagyi Villa houses and all churches in Gbagyi Villa, the only 100% Christian community in Kaduna State.

Arise News correspondents are live in Kaduna giving you live update as the protest proceeds...

Arise News reporter that was at the scene of the protest could not control his tears as some women were seen rolling on the ground screaming "Is it a crime to be a Christian in Kaduna under APC now? El-Rufai leave us alone."

Uncontrollable tears was streaming down my eyes as I heard the agony of some Christian widows.

Another group of Christian women were also chanting, "El-Rufai, leave us alone, El-Rufai, leave us alone."

Old women were not left out. They also stormed the protest venue to join the protest.

A very old woman who spoke in Hausa language screamed in Hausa. This is the interpretation of her agony: "If El-Rufai is ready to crush our only hope, which is the buildings that our husbands have left for us, then it is better we die on the road protesting than wait for El-Rufai to come and pull down our buildings just because we are Christians. What are other Christian bodies doing to rescue us?" She asked in tears.

Shelter in Christ Orphanage Home children also stormed the street crying "El-Rufai, what did we do? Why do you want to demolish our only building?
Christians all over talk to El-Rufai.
El-Rufai want to kill us"

Before the protest march could advance to the centre of Kaduna El-Rufai sent Kaduna State security outfit, "Operation Yaki" out to disperse the protesting Christians and stop the protest.

The device used to take the picture of Operation Yaki was destroyed.

It is of a note that El-Rufai is the litmus paper to test the cooperate wills of the Christians as APC is bent on their Islamic Agenda.

Since returning from Mecca, where El-Rufai accompanied Buhari, Rauf Aregbesola, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in an Islamic Prayer even inside the Kaaba; El-Rufai has intensified his Islamic Agenda, aggravating his persecution of Christians.

Just to mention a few how he is terrorising Christians:
1. He has ordered that apart from Good Friday and Easter Monday breaks all schools both private and public MUST NOT go on Easter break. Failure to comply shall attract severe sanction. See the link to the news: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781705688728619&id=1778935029005685

2. He has sent an anti preaching bill to the Kaduna State House of Assembly, which is on 2nd reading already: See the link here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1780729558826232&id=1778935029005685

3. He is terrorising Christian communities with complete demolition of their houses. See the link to the news here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781033495462505&id=1778935029005685

4. He has marked out all churches in Gbagyi Villa including an orphanage home for demolition.

El-Rufai is just a litmus paper if Christians all over don't rise up against this terrible persecution no matter the lies and hypocrisy that El-Rufai is using to garnish his evil agenda, then other APC governors are waiting to follow suit.

Help share this with as many Christians and Christian bodies you know. We must employ all spiritual and legal means at our disposal to stop this evil; no matter the lies that El-Rufai will hide under.

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT THIS EVIL PLEASE KEEP SHARING.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by SUPERPACK: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Toosure70:
If truly Jesus want us to continue serving him as a Christian, He will surely take care of the enemies. Mark my words.
Thank you. i wonder why people are panicking.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by ari3l(f): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2016
Nasman:
One sided article, can u say the same thing for Al-Andalus, the Muslim dominated Spain. What happen in Turkey for the Christians is same as what happen to Muslim in Al-Andalus. Stop spreading ur hate message. And when I met u in the street, u will start ur hypocrisy of Jesus and love, and u fail to understand that Jesus was not the author of Bible.

It's even islam that's divided. They think we don't know. The main 2 branches of islam in Nigeria go the way of the ones in Iraq and Syria. Go and read how christians after being killed in ISIS territories force... Muslims leave thier mosque and follow Jesus! they would tell you now, I'm serving Jesus now... over 200,000 people, Yezidi Muslims, turn to Jesus now, nigeria has more population of Christians than muslims, so compelling to become muslims would bring another chaos like central Africa own back home - Here in Nigeria, I wouldn't be surprised.

Let them continue to fool themselves them and this idiotic president who doesn't know what he's doing. We watching.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by blackpanda: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2016
dearpreye:

Exactly the same nonchalant and dismissive attitude that the early Turkish Christians add. The agenda is already in ground. It will not appear obvious but it's already spreading beneath the surface.

Nigerian Christians are even more lily -levered than the Turkish brethren. Be wise.

Did Turkey also have the Nigerian constitution Islamization is a myth!
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by blackpanda: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2016
ari3l:

It's even islam that's divided. They think we don't know. The main 2 branches of islam in Nigeria go the way of the ones in Iraq and Syria. Go and read how christians after being killed in ISIS territories force... Muslims leave thier mosque and follow Jesus! they would tell you now, I'm serving Jesus now... over 200,000 people, Yezidi Muslims, turn to Jesus now, nigeria has more population of Christians than muslims, so compelling to become muslims would bring another chaos like central Africa own back home - Here in Nigeria, I wouldn't be surprised.

Let them continue to fool themselves them and this idiotic president who doesn't know what he's doing. We watching.

If Jesus was standing before u, can u repeat all that u have said Christianity is not about violence and insults. Your anger and hate has no place in christianity
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Freegift75: 7:52am On Mar 20, 2016
I foresee a Nation where both Christianity and Islam as religions are reduced to minor. Another unbelievable act of belief will spring up. It is imminent, and I guess "atheism as it takes. The dominion over all

The atmosphere is getting cleared already as the brainwashed ones are on retreat mission. It is glaring in our society
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by babadem2much(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2016
madridguy:
Nigeria Is An Islamic Country.

Are you the one that made it or signed it?

be mindful of your words man
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by ari3l(f): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2016
blackpanda:

If Jesus was standing before u, can u repeat all that u have said Christianity is not about violence and insults. Your anger and hate has no place in christianity

Yes!

Even he would understand. Go and watch videos of how you muslims kill our christian brothers, for not joining islam, probably the reason for my annoyance would give you a clear understanding. Anger and hate? So they behead my christian brothers with love, care and affection right? No p. Just talk to your îmbecile of a president not to force this your islam on anyone. That's what.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by 247Dior(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2016
Nigeria is a Christian country and there is nothing any body can do about it
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by madridguy(m): 8:17am On Mar 20, 2016
Did you read the article @ all ?

babadem2much:

Are you the one that made it or signed it?

be mindful of your words man
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by ari3l(f): 8:28am On Mar 20, 2016
madridguy:
Did you read the article @ all ?

I have been following your posts lately and your madness of islam I think has gotten to another level. Just continue making yourself an arch enemy due to "holiness" in a religion that needs questioning, we shall see.

But I want you to have a clear understanding that in Nigeria, christians have more population than you, muslims, so if Buhari is your only hope to increase your population, I suggest you have a rethink. Don't use social media to bring a real war to our nation, you won't. Like the outcome. Jihad may not be in your favour afterall.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Scholes007(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2016
Some ethnic groups in nigeria culturally are not compatible with islam. So Don't worry islam is going no where other than where it is today or less. You can keep writing your 100% ,90% without facts
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by wisest10: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2016
Who mentioned turkey there, do not compare christains of d old with d present and do not comapare Nigeria to turkey, in Nigeria despite d gact dat most christains follow their desire but there are more christains dat are in serious cummonion with God and do u know y God still consider muslim, because of his convenant in genesis 21:13 ''i will also give many children to the son of the slave woman(ishmael), so that they will become a nation'' and christains will proceed to victory and cannot be conqueres but will conquer because our lord jesus said ''the world will make u suffer but be brave because i have conquered the world'' that is d covenant of the old and dat of ishmael will be fufilled through his blood and anyone who believe in d son of God will have enternal life. Xo i am not moved just watch out what God will do.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by madridguy(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2016
I believe we should learn to respect each other view and also respect ourselves. Please mind your utterance towards me cos I will not allow anyone to hide under an anonymous moniker to insult me. I think you should talk to your brother whom brought up this issue. I don't know why you people always tagged Buhari move to move Nigeria forward as a means to Islamize Nigeria. This is the same person that said his government will not sponsor anyone to pilgrim why he never cancel the already proposed Christian Pilgrims. Please let learn to be factual and objective for once. PEACE

ari3l:

I have been following your posts lately and your madness of islam I think has gotten to another level. Just continue making yourself an arch enemy due to "holiness" in a religion that needs questioning, we shall see.

But I want you to have a clear understanding that in Nigeria, christians have more population than you, muslims, so if Buhari is your only hope to increase your population, I suggest you have a rethink. Don't use social media to bring a real war to our nation, you won't. Like the outcome. Jihad may not be in your favour afterall.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Blackfire(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
SUPERPACK:

Why insult other peoples religion it is wrong, a christian must observe religious tolerance. Lack of religious tolerance is the main cause of religious conflict.
Matthew 7:1-5
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

hey Mr al taqiya Muslim from the southern part of Nigeria, u are a learner with this your al taqiya- ing, u are dealing with once a Muslim,who was once a al taqiya-ing, until i read a book that says ALL LIARS SHALL VE THERE PART IN A LAKE OF FIRE . . .

You had to quote the source(THE MESSIAH), why not quote mohamed?

pls don't quote me again.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by SUPERPACK: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Blackfire:

hey Mr al taqiya Muslim from the southern part of Nigeria, u are a learner with this your al taqiya- ing, u are dealing with once a Muslim,who was once a al taqiya-ing, until i read a book that says ALL LIARS SHALL VE THERE PART IN A LAKE OF FIRE . . .

You had to quote the source(THE MESSIAH), why not quote mohamed?

pls don't quote me again.
so are u nt the one that quoted me first, All religions are good, what matters is doing what is right in the eyes of God, Jesus never taught us to abuse and insult other peoples religion, just like the way you are abusing Allah, Christianity is nt all about religious showoff but rather living the way christ did.
Religious tolerance is paramount in every civilized society, even true muslims dont insult God. Reading the bible just to win brag rite over others does nt make u a christian, but rather your ability to tolerate and to love others irrespective of religion.
Thank you.
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Demmieviere(f): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
ari3l:

Yes!

Even he would understand. Go and watch videos of how you muslims kill our christian brothers, for not joining islam, probably the reason for my annoyance would give you a clear understanding. Anger and hate? So they behead my christian brothers with love, care and affection right? No p. Just talk to your îmbecile of a president not to force this your islam on anyone. That's what.
SECONDED!
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Nasman(m): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2016
ari3l:

You are either delusional or high on cheap drugs
Re: If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain by Alkanoicacid(m): 1:17am On Apr 06, 2016
Freegift75:

NIGERIANS BE WATCHFUL

•Turkey is in the present day Europe and partly in Asia minor. Christianity existed in Turkey for about 1,023 years while Christianity has only existed in Nigeria for 172years starting from when Rev. Birch Freeman came to Badagry in 1842.

•The seven churches Jesus spoke to in Revelations 2&3 existed in the old Turkey. The disciples were first called Christians in Turkey (Antioch). Even Turkey once had the largest Christian auditorium in Europe called Hagia Sophia in Constantinople. And Mary the mother of Jesus was taken to Turkey by Apostle John and till date, her room has become a tourist centre.

TURKEY TODAY
Present day Turkey now has 96% muslims & 0.02% Christians (less than 130,000). The Hagia Sophia (once largest church in Europe) was taken over by muslims and converted to a mosque for over 400years and later used as an Islamic Museum.

WHY CHRISTIANITY COLLAPSED IN TURKEY
•Doctrinal differences weakened the Turkish church.
•Rivalries amongst denominations
•Petty politics in church coupled with ethnic biases.
•The Turks were building big cathedrals instead of
building men.

IS NIGERIA HEADING THE WAY OF TURKEY?

Virtually all the mistakes the church in Turkey made, the Nigerian church has made it.
•We are building Cathedrals at the expense of Souls.
•Dis-unity amongst churches
•Ethnicity in the church
•Denominational rivalry, etc.
•Sharp division along doctrinal lines

MORE FACTS
•The spiritual foundation of Turkey is stronger than
that of Nigeria and Christianity existed for over 1000years in Turkey unlike ours which is just 172years but Islam Radicalism uprooted it. If it can happen in Turkey, it can also happen if we are not careful.
Happy now? At least you've seen somewhere to drop your junk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again / Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal / Yar'adua Repudiates NIA Memo On El Rufai And Ribadu, Fires Dg Imohe !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.