Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba (7394 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / If It Could Happen In Turkey, Nigerians - Fire On The Mountain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Sanfranka(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2015
There is a very serious protest going on here in aba Abia state from the Indigenous people of biafra (IPOB) for the release of thier leader Dr. Nnamdi Kanu who has been detained by the Nigeria DSS and for thier Freedom. Here are some cut at Ariaria international market

6 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Rose2014: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2015
Where are those Yorubas that said that nothing can make an Igbo man abandon his shop? grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Sanfranka(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2015
Ooooooo OMG Ariaria has been shut down.... No market today in Ariaria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by warrior01: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2015
The governors of the SE/SS should call for an emergency meeting on how Nnamdi Kanu should be released unconditionally before this spirals into something uncontrollable. Still wondering why the chalartans in power did t ignore him like Gej did. See where we have found ourselves now

12 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by mazzi: 11:11am On Nov 09, 2015
And some thomases said that an igbo man can not close his shop for what he believe in? Biafra is here!!!

22 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by jmoore(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Let me take a stroll to confirm if Ariaria is still open.

Modified: folks are closing their shops.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by EternalTruths: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2015
They said Igbos can't leave their businesses

Chai

The waste people will feel bad cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Truth4eva: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2015
God who speaks for the oppressed will surely vindicate biafrans. I wonder why Nigerian government still detains Nnamdi Kanu even when he has fulfilled his bail conditions since last two weeks. None of those who have a hand in this injustice will ever escape God's wrath when he begins to act. Kudos to you biafrans as you fight for your freedom.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Sanfranka(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2015
I see biafra coming

6 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by KinkyAngela(f): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2015
warrior01:
The governors of the SE/SS should call for an emergency meeting on how Nnamdi Kanu should be released unconditionally
you Biafra goons have been told to leave the SS out of your Biafra bullsh!t.
So you want SS Governors like Prof Ben Ayade, the Governor of Cross rivers state, to worry himself over an heeebo non entity like namdi kanu when he has better things to do for his state like the planinng for the forthcoming Calabar Christmas Carnival

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by athaboi(f): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2015
Freedom! Freedom!! Freedom!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by ragiluhivo(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Buhari should release Nnamdi Kalu, set up a referendum on South East and South South Sates and let the people decide their fate. This is the 21st century for crying out loud.

Proudly IPOB youth.

13 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by athaboi(f): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
So you want SS Governors like Prof Ben Ayeda, the Governor of Cross rivers state to worry himself over an heeebo non entity like namdi kanu when he has better things to do for his state like the planinng for the forthcoming Calabar Christmas Carnival
see dis one, who r u! Are u talking on behave of ss frm ur heavy tribal mark oshogbo? Have u been to calabar before? Weting concern u? Go and sleep jarey!

15 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Cutehector(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2015
There are mountains and islands dat are very free for habitation. U biafrans should migrate to such places and settle there...

7 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Make sure you ground the economy of SE so that all the investors there can run down to the SW.

Up biafra.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by KinkyAngela(f): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2015
athaboi:
see dis one, who r u! Are u talking on behave of ss frm ur heavy tribal mark oshogbo? Have u been to calabar before? Weting concern u? Go and sleep jarey!
Accursed ibo fool
i am not from osogbo i am neither a yoruba, and for you information i was recently in Calabar for a project that has to do with the forthcoming Calabar Christmas Carnival. You heeebo bastards will be the craziest human on earth if you believe that the SS will join your failed Biafra country

13 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by warrior01: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
So you want SS Governors like Prof Ben Ayeda, the Governor of Cross rivers state to worry himself over an heeebo non entity like namdi kanu when he has better things to do for his state like the planinng for the forthcoming Calabar Christmas Carnival

Who is this? Please, I only respond to reasonable people on Mondays. Check the next thread for your mate. Thanks

13 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by mazzi: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
who is this MTN scratched face monkey talking crap about BIAFRA and people who will or will not join BIAFRA?why not tell your baba go slow of a president to conduct a referendum to determine who want biafra or not.onye ofe must be onye ofe sha.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by princdebola201(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2015
Which reasonable businessman will consider starting business in this kind of Geopolitical Zonegrincheesy

By the time SW is filled up, All Local and foreign investors will be trooping into south south Zone

I see akwa ibom and cross river competing with Lagos, Abuja, in the near future.

15 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by QuotaSystem: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2015
Who suffers the closed banks and it's effect on business?

Whose children's education is affected?

Who risks getting arrested, detained or shot?

Nnamdi in upper iweka or Adamu in Kano or Tunji in Lagos?

When they were told it is only iboland that will suffer the effects of any war or agitation, they thought it was a joke grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by mazzi: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

When they were told it is only iboland that will suffer the effects of any war or agitation, they thought it was a joke grin
and who asked for your hypocritical sympathy?abooki worry more of your boko haram ravaged region and leave biafrians with their fate.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by QuotaSystem: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2015
When are the fireworks starting?

Someone should show the police they are not here to sell gala. Action!

Up biafra.

7 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by KinkyAngela(f): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2015
mazzi:
who is this MTN scratched face monkey talking crap about BIAFRA and people who will or will not join BIAFRA?why not tell your baba go slow of a president to conduct a referendum to determine who want biafra or not.onye ofe must be onye ofe sha.
Your soon-to-die mother is a scratched face monkey
if you heeebo bastards want a referendum, why dont you tell all your law makers in the national assembly to sponsor a bill to that effect on plenary ?
PMB has better things to do than to pay attention to the noise of you Biafra loosers.

6 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by QuotaSystem: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Where did you see sympathy? Lol grin

Biafra is a task that must be done. Close the markets, shut the schools, call out the doctors, real biafran PHCN workers should shut down electricity from the zoo or they're efulefu angry, block the roads, pull down billboards, start bonfires, destroy zoo transformers...

Aba must be shut down for Kanu!

A la Biafra!

mazzi:
and who asked for your hypocritical sympathy?abooki worry more of your boko haram ravaged region and leave biafrians with their fate.

10 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by KinkyAngela(f): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

PMB was in Cross Rivers state last month for the kick off of the construction of a 280KM super highway and the Bakassi Deep Seaport. Those Biafra cannibals now expect the good people of Cross Rivers to forfeit all these developmental strides just because of one phantom Biafra country. Jokers !

I was in Calabar few weeks ago and the talk in Calabar Metropolis is about the forthcoming Calabar Christmas Carnival. Biafra is for the heeebos alone and i pray they get it very soon.

10 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by QuotaSystem: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
PMB was in Cross Rivers state last month for the kick off of the construction of a 280KM super higeway and the Bakassi Deep Seaport. Those Biafra cannibals now expect the good people of Cross Rivers to forfeit all these developmental strides just because of one phantom Biafra country. Jokers !

I was in Calabar few weeks ago and the talk in Calabar Metropolis is about the forthcoming Calabar Christmas Catnival. Biafra is for the heeebos alone and i pray they get it very soon.

Ibos must not return to the zoo after this Christmas if they're not hypocrites, they must leave, they must get Biafra!

Meanwhile don't these boys have matches? Action! angry

10 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Accursed ibo fool
i am not from osogbo i am neither a yoruba, and for you information i was recently in Calabar for a project that has to do with the forthcoming Calabar Christmas Carnival. You heeebo bastards will be the craziest human on earth if you believe that the SS will join your failed Biafra country

so you are typing this hateful gall of bitterness just because of ur pay that u wanted badly to cash in Calabar......

Irony of life, Biafra feeds u and ur family........dont bite the hand that feeds you.

6 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by HopeAtHand: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
warrior01:
The governors of the SE/SS should call for an emergency meeting on how Nnamdi Kanu should be released unconditionally before this spirals into something uncontrollable. Still wondering why the chalartans in power did t ignore him like Gej did. See where we have found ourselves now

Lol..you are funny grin

So Wike should attend a meeting calling for release of Nnamdi Kanu..wetin concern virgin with postinor2??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Accursed ibo fool

Your mama toto

5 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by simplycarro: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=15pt]Good jobs guys!!!.
Shut everything down in the East!!!!.
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by bukifemi1: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Serious. Biafrans is going for what they want... cool

2 Likes

Re: There Is Fire On The Mountain Here In Aba by Coolabbie: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
As long as this nonsense does not reach Akwa Ibom or Cross river, nothing concern me.
And as for those bastàrds above continously trying to lump our state into their fraudulent stupîdity, una no go die beta.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Resign From Office Or Face Impeachment -- NJC / 6 Oil Marketers In Trouble For Funding Fuel Riots / APC Mocks PDP, CUPP, Says The Party Is A Comedy Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.