Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,124 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] - Romance (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (114638 Views)

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 8:11am On Mar 25, 2016
iAmCharis:
Hahaha baba no worry, love na big house. I go dey main apartment while you go dey boys quarters. grin

I'm challenging DaveP to woo Adufetohposh
Cc: Naija boiy

gringringrin
Noted! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by EzePromoe: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2016
naijaboiy:
Adaure4ever already has two guys in the name of kibbz and rexkexmillann.

Are you guys willing to join them or you all want to pick a new girl? It's allowed since you all will be contending against each other.

Cc:
Cutehector
Chronique
Ezepromoe
I suggest going for another lady. Maybe a tough lady like Mizmycoli will do abi Cutehector and Chronique, do you still insist on Adaure4ever? smiley
Please reply immediately, NO TIME.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2016
EzePromoe:
I suggest going for another lady. Maybe a tough lady like Mizmycoli will do abi Cutehector and Chronique, do you still insist on Adaure4ever? smiley
When you all have reached an agreement please mention me and on time. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Cutehector(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2016
EzePromoe:
I insist on adaure4ever!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by HiggsBoson(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2016
damn, 76 pages shocked

nna ehn... i shouldnt have missed this grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Cutehector(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Ezepromoe I still insist on adaure4ever.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by EzePromoe: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Cutehector:
I insist on adaure4ever!
OK. Naijaboiy it's confirmed. We're going for Adaure4ever
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Cutehector(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2016
EzePromoe:

OK. Naijaboiy it's confirmed. We're going for Adaure4ever
naijaboiy, pls ezepromoe chronique and I hav resolved we contend with the others to woo adaure4ever..

Pls make the changes. Thanks cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2016
Cutehector:
naijaboiy, pls ezepromoe chronique and I hav resolved we contend with the others to woo adaure4ever..

Pls make the changes. Thanks cool
Noted.

Cc: kibbz
Rexkexmillann
Adaure4ever
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by donbenedict(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

Noted.

Cc: kibbzd
Rexkexmihllann
Adaure4emver
bro pls update it in the rules and schedule thread. Thanks. I just opened the thread and still saw that it's just rexkex and kibzd. Pls add our names in that thread. Thanks and delete our names from wooing kitana
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2016
donbenedict:
bro pls update it in the rules and schedule thread. Thanks. I just opened the thread and still saw that it's just rexkex and kibzd. Pls add our names in that thread. Thanks and delete our names from wooing kitana
I'll do that. Just start preparing your lines.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by chronique(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2016
Whatever the other two agree on,is fine by me. I have no preferences.
naijaboiy:

When you all have reached an agreement please mention me and on time. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by chronique(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Now,this is funny;why is everyone running away from kitana? What has she done?
donbenedict:
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by donbenedict(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2016
chronique:
Now,this is funny;why is everyone running away from kitana? What has she done?
I tot u said whatever Eze and I resolve, u"d be game with it.

Beside's she is too full of herself, and I despise Dat! I can't woo someone filled with pride!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by chronique(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2016
I still stand by that decision. Just wondering why everyone is ditching her at the dying minutes. Used to think she was one of the hottest and most sought after around here...
donbenedict:

Beside's she is too full of herself, and I despise Dat! I can't woo someone filled with pride!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2016
donbenedict:
You Can spoil someone's show.

....And I just charged my phone 200% to watch Your show. angry
Why U switching? Stop being a pûssy jaweh!

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by chronique(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2016
Just realized you're posting with a different moniker. Thought you were someone else..
donbenedict:

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by EzePromoe: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
*smiles* ok

[b]Ada Ada, Adaure nwa, Ada nke mbu. Oyoyo m. Omalicha!
First of all introduction! My name is Highest Chief Ezedike "Oyoyo Sweetus" Chukwupromoe, CEO of 12 giant containers in the wharf, 2 from China, 3 from Japan, 2 from Malaysia, 4 from Dubai and my last born from South Africa. But you see all this my babies aren't fit to compare to your smile not to talk of you. Baby girl, you're my oxygen, my carbon (IV) oxide, my atmosphere, my bank account, my credit card, my everything! Even in my dreams, na you be the star actress, everywhere, you've taken over me. If you leave me, I will commit suicide and if I don't succeed in committing suicide, I will kill myself. Baby please just say you love me, oh God me! kiss kiss kiss Dollar notes will be your handkerchief, Pound notes will be your footmat, Naira notes will be your tissue paper. Dubai from Nigeria go be like from our room to our parlour, my Banana island mansion go be our refuse dump, na 24-karat gold we go take wire our house, if you see garri near our house, know say na gutter we wan use am sandfill. Me and you together will be like the two lovebirds Romeo and Juliet imitated. Just say YES, please!
Meanwhile meet my house keepers that will take care of us;

Ekwutosi (Cutehector) - Gateman grin
Adekoro (Chronique) cheesy
Rexkexmillann and Kibbz (Body guard and cleaner respectively)

PS: They will do anything for you except washing your undies and doing any work in your room. That's my duty cool

Signed: Eze Promoe
[/b]
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by EzePromoe: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
You Can spoil someone's show.

....And I just charged my phone 200% to watch Your show. angry
Why U switching? Stop being a pûssy jaweh!

Girl haven't you heard? Adaure4ever, the best connection. All dem guyz are switching to the hottest network cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by chronique(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2016
Lol. Pls what's the meaning of adekoro?
EzePromoe:

[b]Ada Ada, Adaure nwa, Ada nke mbu. Oyoyo m. Omalicha!
First of all introduction! My name is Highest Chief Ezedike "Oyoyo Sweetus" Chukwupromoe, CEO of 12 giant containers in the wharf, 2 from China, 3 from Japan, 2 from Malaysia, 4 from Dubai and my last born from South Africa. But you see all this my babies aren't fit to compare to your smile not to talk of you. Baby girl, you're my oxygen, my carbon (IV) oxide, my atmosphere, my bank account, my credit card, my everything! Even in my dreams, na you be the star actress, everywhere, you've taken over me. If you leave me, I will commit suicide and if I don't succeed in committing suicide, I will kill myself. Baby please just say you love me, oh God me! kiss kiss kiss Dollar notes will be your handkerchief, Pound notes will be your footmat, Naira notes will be your tissue paper. Dubai from Nigeria go be like from our room to our parlour, my Banana island mansion go be our refuse dump, na 24-karat gold we go take wire our house, if you see garri near our house, know say na gutter we wan use am sandfill. Me and you together will be like the two lovebirds Romeo and Juliet imitated. Just say YES, please!
Meanwhile meet my house keepers that will take care of us;

Ekwutosi (Cutehector) - Gateman grin
Adekoro (Chronique) cheesy
Rexkexmillann and Kibbz (Body guard and cleaner respectively)

PS: They will do anything for you except washing your undies and doing any work in your room. That's my duty cool

Signed: Eze Promoe
[/b]
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2016
EzePromoe:
Girl haven't you heard? Adaure4ever, the best connection. All dem guyz are switching to the hottest network cool
Uh...Whatever happened to jadekitana? shocked

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by chibwike(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2016
Lol...guys its not fair oh...Ok lemme woo the jadekitana
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by EzePromoe: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...Whatever happened to jadekitana? shocked

All is in the past now. Adaure4ever is the hottest girl in town cheesy
Oh GOD me! kiss

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by EzePromoe: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2016
chronique:
Lol. Pls what's the meaning of adekoro?
I don't know. Just accept it in good faith! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by EzePromoe: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2016
chibwike:
Lol...guys its not fair oh...Ok lemme woo the jadekitana
Cc: Naijaboiy take note
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2016
EzePromoe:
All is in the past now. Adaure4ever is the hottest girl in town cheesy
Oh GOD me! kiss
?? Y'all Are Crazy Bunch of testosterone!angry

..You Can't treat a Sissy that way.

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2016
Estharfabian:

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2016
Laveda:
grin
Izz Nuh Fair nah! angry

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Laveda(f): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
Izz Nuh Fair nah! angry

That's true...
But their choice grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by EzePromoe: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Estharfabian:

True, and I feel sorry for her too but more sorry for myself because you called me that. Oh cry
Don't you feel sorry for me too?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2016
Laveda:
That's true... But their choice grin
Shebi? tongue

BTW...Happy Good Friday!cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Jadekitana(f): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2016
Ha Ope o, I was already not getting comfortable with the whole thing,just didn't know how to say it.Thought I was gonna sound proud and all. All these public wooing contest isn't my thing cheesy cheesy don't really like to be the topic in any discussion,truth be told I checked the 9pm time on Saturday i'm gonna be partying with friends,my attention would have been greatly divided,wouldnt have participated fully. I'm happy you guys opted for someone else, I admire your courage though. cheesy I think I'v been wooed enough in the pre-wooing phase, you guys were great and funny grin cheers!

Cc naijaboy,ezepromoe,cutehector,chronique

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (86) (Reply)

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.