Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] - Romance (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (113782 Views)

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 27, 2016
unibenstudent1:
why arre u shinining ur eye like a cat in ur dp and folding ur long leg in faculty car park in a reckless abandon yeye fowl

May the resurrection of Christ bring an end to all ur misery and bitterness... Show forth mercy and grant u peace,IJN,Amen. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by unibenstudent1(m): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Oliviaarims:

May the resurrection of Christ bring an end to all ur misery and bitterness... Show forth mercy and grant u peace,IJN,Amen. cheesy
mumu na in Jesus name u shorten to IJN yet u now later come to religion section complaining about how ur blessings were abbreviated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by SycophanticGoat: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
PinkBarbie:
grin grin grin

Hello Pinky, my name is Ochili Ozua one of the universe.

I am an importer, exporter, three quarter, transporter, harry porter, etc..

So may I get to know you? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by SycophanticGoat: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Fine girl.. Why you sit down, pose like sculpture na?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hello Pinky, my name is Ochili Ozua one of the universe.

I am an importer, exporter, three quarter, transporter, harry porter, etc..

So may I get to know you? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Jesus! gringringringrin
You're crazy cheesy

Well, I am the odogwu one of Africa grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by JoeCutie(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Jesus! gringringringrin
You're crazy cheesy

Babes! You didn't just write that! shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by SycophanticGoat: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Jesus! gringringringrin
You're crazy cheesy

Nne Uche gi di ya! Odugwu na ihu, ma na azu.. wink grin cheesy kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by hesilo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kip shining teeth.
PinkBarbie:
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by hesilo(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Heeeey!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by hesilo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol.
U'd kip "loling" until dt iron bench u re sittin on rusts away. U feeling funky sheey, well in d real sens u jas rily nah my type, ain't even pretty lookin @ya toes and artificial bra, plus d load of foundation on ya acne face, u nah worth my woo. Gosh I made a mistake by mentioning u.

grin all dese make over kpako girls sha...dey jas luk gud only in pictures, in real life dey b like cry Hope u ain't sittin on dt iron bench till... tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
my day was fine. Actually I was bored. Nairaland kept me lively during the day.
yeah that's lovely happy Easter smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
chimerase2:
eayah chai but I tink say human right activist still dey romance sextion who can champion ua release or even give u best grin undecided
all human rights activists are now in the political section embarrassing themselves grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingTom:
yeah that's lovely happy Easter smiley
same to you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
same to you.
Yeah Yeah grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingTom:
Yeah Yeah grin
is like u enjoyed ur day unlike me, I was sleeping all through. I didn't even go to church smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by hesilo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
is like u enjoyed ur day unlike me, I was sleeping all through. I didn't even go church smiley
ok ur cane dey 4 angel gabriel hand. Hope u dey warm up. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
is like u enjoyed ur day unlike me, I was sleeping all through. I didn't even go church smiley
what a coincidence I just woke up grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingTom:
what a coincidence I just woke up grin
really! I thought u are a pastor.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
really! I thought u are a pastor.
pastor ke? I resemble one?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingTom:
pastor ke? I resemble one?
I kinda..@ ur dp smiley..
How come u are not always online sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
I kinda..@ ur dp smiley..
How come u are not always online sad
please pay no attention to that anyone who knows me knows I'm very uncomfortable in a suit and tie I prefer my Shirts and jeans even lab coat sef dey irritate me cheesy. @ The bolded you asked the exact opposite last year and I told you I had less work to do. So now obviously I have more work to do embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingTom:
please pay no attention to that anyone who knows me knows I'm very uncomfortable in a suit and tie I prefer my Shirts and jeans even lab coat sef dey irritate me cheesy. @ The bolded you asked the exact opposite last year and I told you I had less work to do. So now obviously I have more work to do embarassed
ok...maybe I miss u that y
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
ok...maybe I miss u that y
don't worry I'm not going anywhere at least for now wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingTom:
don't worry I'm not going anywhere at least for now wink
I hope so
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
I hope so
I hope so too smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingTom:
I hope so too smiley
ok then smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
ok then smiley
yeah I forgot to ask how's the blog?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingTom:
yeah I forgot to ask how's the blog?
I'm done with it..
Things was rough with me last year, so I have to stop.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
I'm done with it..
Things was rough with me last year, so I have to stop.
wow I'm so sorry to hear that
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2016
KingTom:
wow I'm so sorry to hear that
thanks dear
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 28, 2016
JoeCutie:
Babes! You didn't just write that! shocked lipsrsealed grin
Lol that's a simple, popular one nau
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Nne Uche gi di ya! Odugwu na ihu, ma na azu.. wink grin cheesy kiss
Please stop speaking in tongues grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (86) (Reply)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.