Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] - Romance (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (113784 Views)

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by SycophanticGoat: 3:43am On Mar 28, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Please stop speaking in tongues grin

LoL! Oh bebe! Nne leave that thing.. Dia ris nothing that I wouldn't do for you nne. Just make me you chief judge and I will give you my life, including my ogbunigwe! grin cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:31am On Mar 28, 2016
ireneony:
thanks dear
Hello dear
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 4:31am On Mar 28, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Hello dear
hi
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:35am On Mar 28, 2016
ireneony:
hi
Thought I was d only one up, what's up wif u? Can't sleep?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 4:41am On Mar 28, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Thought I was d only one up, what's up wif u? Can't sleep?
I just woke up
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 28, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL! Oh bebe! Nne leave that thing.. Dia ris nothing that I wouldn't do for you nne. Just make me you chief judge and I will give you my life, including my ogbunigwe! grin cheesy
Lol what's ogbunigwe?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by JoeCutie(m): 6:52am On Mar 28, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol that's a simple, popular one nau
Simple and popular? Yes, but you calling yourself that? Wow! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2016
ireneony:
thanks dear
good morning smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by SycophanticGoat: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol what's ogbunigwe?

LoL! Ogbunigwe is something meant for the gods in ancient times.. I just called my pleasure stick that... wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by SycophanticGoat: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2016
ireneony:
I just woke up

Fine girl! Aren't those loads too heavy for you? Mind if I assist you in carrying them? Even if na one... cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2016
hesilo:
U'd kip "loling" until dt iron bench u re sittin on rusts away. U feeling funky sheey, well in d real sens u jas rily nah my type, ain't even pretty lookin @ya toes and artificial bra, plus d load of foundation on ya acne face, u nah worth my woo. Gosh I made a mistake by mentioning u.

grin all dese make over kpako girls sha...dey jas luk gud only in pictures, in real life dey b like cry Hope u ain't sittin on dt iron bench till... tongue

Oh,dear,why u ranting? U've got nothing on me,trust me. U went out of ur way mentioning me,and of course I wasn't obliged to indulge u...saw no need to,so I didn't... And I'm glad bout that.

At least u've realized ur mistake. Try not to make graver ones smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by RobinHez(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2016
KingTom:
please pay no attention to that anyone who knows me knows I'm very uncomfortable in a suit and tie I prefer my Shirts and jeans even lab coat sef dey irritate me cheesy. @ The bolded you asked the exact opposite last year and I told you I had less work to do. So now obviously I have more work to do embarassed
Wa sere.. Ayam not alone! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2016
hesilo:
U'd kip "loling" until dt iron bench u re sittin on rusts away. U feeling funky sheey, well in d real sens u jas rily nah my type, ain't even pretty lookin @ya toes and artificial bra, plus d load of foundation on ya acne face, u nah worth my woo. Gosh I made a mistake by mentioning u.

grin all dese make over kpako girls sha...dey jas luk gud only in pictures, in real life dey b like cry Hope u ain't sittin on dt iron bench till... tongue
This kid guy right here is damn pained! gringrin

You should have hid your frustration grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2016
KingTom:
good morning smiley
morning. .how was your night?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
There are so many girls available that you can pick from to woo. But just in case you don't really have any in mind but want to partake, here is a list of some very beautiful and cool girls you can choose to woo. wink

Mrsphyno
Sinaj
Laveda
Pinkbarbie
Yourmain
Misspicy
Halfricanadian
Dollyjoy
Jadekitana
Estharfabian
Angelberry
Refiner
Redgem
Adaure4ever
Ivyt
Justeenealeo
Amokeme
Leriebloom
Mhizkel
Cutet

More coming soon! cheesy
I wanna add 'mamagee' cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2016
RobinHez:

Wa sere.. Ayam not alone! grin
Azzin Ehn the thing dey do me like say na burden grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2016
ireneony:
morning. .how was your night?
very nice very very nice yours?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2016
KingTom:
very nice very very nice yours?
my night was great.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by RobinHez(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2016
KingTom:
Azzin Ehn the thing dey do me like say na burden grin
I had to wear suit on matric day cuz everyone was used to me on my Jean pants.... So they where like wtf grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2016
RobinHez:

I had to wear suit on matric day cuz everyone was used to me on my Jean pants.... So they where like wtf grin
hahaha they were not expecting that at all grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2016
ireneony:
my night was great.
That's lovely how today na grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 11:44am On Mar 28, 2016
KingTom:

That's lovely how today na grin
today is actually better than yesterday smiley
Today we are actually gisting abi na chatting in a forum. I guess there is no work for u today, I can see it. grin
Sorry to ask this question, how do u cope being a gynaecologist? it is fun I guess so grin..
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by RobinHez(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingTom:
hahaha they were not expecting that at all grin
At all... And that was the second time in my life I wore a suit of my own Accord! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
RobinHez:

At all... And that was the second time in my life I wore a suit of my own Accord! cheesy
your mother for a family picture I'm sure grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
ireneony:
today is actually better than yesterday smiley
Today we are actually gisting abi na chatting in a forum. I guess there is no work for u today, I can see it. grin
Sorry to ask this question, how do u cope being a gynaecologist? it is fun I guess so grin..
is it really fun? Do you enjoy visiting one? grin who am I kidding it's super fun
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingTom:
is it really fun? Do you enjoy visiting one? grin who am I kidding it's super fun
I had never visit a gynaecologist grin. Maybe it's super fun for u.
If I ever visit a gynaecologist it must be she not he
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by RobinHez(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingTom:
your mother for a family picture I'm sure grin
Lol, that won't count as my own Accord cuz I was a little kid then. tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
RobinHez:

Lol, that won't count as my own Accord cuz I was a little kid then. tongue
yeah that's what I mean that you wore it by force I no smile for any tuxedo pic but i dey LOL for agbada grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
ireneony:
I had never visit a gynaecologist grin. Maybe it's super fun for u.
If I ever visit a gynaecologist it must be she not he
hmmmm why do you say so? Are you scared there's always a chaperone na grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingTom:
hmmmm why do you say so? Are you scared there's always a chaperone na grin
I know grin but it's not everytime a chaperone will be there undecided..I think I will feel shy letting a male gynaecologist examine me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by KingTom(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
ireneony:
I know grin but it's not everytime a chaperone will be there undecided..I think I will feel shy letting a male gynaecologist examine me.
shy? Lol you know Ehn the stereotype is that its only young beautiful girls like you who visit but do yi u know that the majority of patients are aged women grin wetin you wan find for granny body? Shy? Just free your mind jare cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingTom:
shy? Lol you know Ehn the stereotype is that its only young beautiful girls like you who visit but do yi u know that the majority of patients are aged women grin wetin you wan find for granny body? Shy? Just free your mind jare cool
kai granny grin..shy? Maybe because I'm the shy type.
Well majority of doctors are men anyways. ..so I just got to free my mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.