Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . (2531 Views)

Rivers Rerun:See Pics Of The Drones Wike Bought On Air 2day Monitoring Election / Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. / What I Saw In Anambra State Today(picture attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by PhockPhockMan: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Since APC never lose election. It's either they win or they are rigged out. Since they will never win today's rerun election in Rivers state, that means they're rigged out in advance.
Who will vote for misfits in apc after buying pure water for 20 naira for the first time in their lives?Which niger delta person will vote for party who hated them so much.
A party that used their prodigal son, Amaechi, to relocate Maritime University out of Niger Delta?

THIS IS PAY BACK TIME.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by IykeChukz(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Just struggling for nothing sake...

Imagine APC winning RS...

God forbid!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by SeverusSnape(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Yeah!... Even if the PDP candidates presents only NEPA bill as their certificate, we shall all vote for them.

We reject APC and it's propaganda.

13 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by dan9ice(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2016
Make them use their head

Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by Tunami(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Yeah!... Even if the PDP candidates presents only NEPA bill as their certificate, we shall all vote for them.

hope wike is going to employ you after this election?

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by eleko1: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2016
vote for peace of mind not ineptitude, thieves, miscreants. PDP symbolizes anything and everything CRIME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by eyeview: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Nobody on ground will vote APC. The only place apc pulls weight in south south is on social media. And that's because some kids will sit in their homes in lagos and south west and be shouting APC!
That's why from the recent re-runs in bayelsa,abia etc,the massive following they receive on social media doesn't measure up to the abysmal votes they get on the election day.
I remember clearly the bayelsa election where Dickson was termed as 'outgoing governor' while Sylva was hailed to the high heavens,yet at the end of the day,sylva could only win his LGA in the whole state!

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by 4hys: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2016
God Punish APC gov,

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by PhockPhockMan: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2016
I don't know how APC will win in Rivers state with this kind of hatred the people have for them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by cckris: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
I don't know how APC will win in Rivers state with this kind of hatred the people have for them?
PDP will win 100%. Anything less is rigging by APC, that are HATED as Boko Haram in the South south & Southeast.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by johnwizey: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
All i can deduce from this post is that you people are desperate to make sure APC did nt win today irrespective of the candidates field by PDP. You guys are less concerned by their background weather they really have ur interest at heart or weather they are the right ppl for the job which shouldnt be so (both parties). You shld vote for people of ur choice void of hatred for the other candidates.
But what do i knw May the best rigging party win
Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by LesbianBoy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
[s]
eleko1:
vote for peace of mind not ineptitude, thieves, miscreants. PDP symbolizes anything and everything CRIME
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by PhockPhockMan: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
johnwizey:
All i can deduce from this post is that you people are desperate to make sure APC did nt win today irrespective of the candidates field by PDP.

We don't need APC for now. PDP all the way.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by johnwizey: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

We don't need APC for now. PDP all the way.
Best of luck!!! I hope u wont come back in the next 2yrs shouting marginalisation
Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by PhockPhockMan: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
johnwizey:
Best of luck!!! I hope u wont come back in the next 2yrs shouting marginalisation
One who is on ground don't fear fall.

We're already marginalized.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun ; See The Equipment I Will Use To Rig For PDP Today. PICTURE . by Dcomrade(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

RIVERS N PDP ARE LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER
grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era / Joint Communique Issued At The End Of Emergency Between NLC And TUC / Guy Comes Under Fire For Flaunting His Feminine Curve Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.