Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed (52580 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by keshconnections: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pure Scam!
She must have been forced or hypnotized to write such letter in Kano as the tension surrounding the case was heightening so that it could act as escape route!
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Fourwinds: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
optional1:
Lol

me na learner b dat

As old as i am i dnt no how to write letter not to talk of love letter.
I'm going to write a love letter to u...kanji kwo.!!
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Drabrah(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
4peace:

Last time i check everybody dont have same IQ
Dat's true.
Buh, last tym I checked also, none of the reports claimed dat Ese was a 13yr old gal chronologically buh dat she gat mental age almost equivalent to dat of a prof

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Fourwinds: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin grin grin
iyatrustee:
Not admissible. At least show us the copy of the supossed letter and same should be in her known handwriting
hmmmmm... I will write a love letter to u too grin
iyatrustee:
Not admissible. At least show us the copy of the supossed letter and same should be in her known handwriting
hmmmmm... I will write a love letter to u too
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by tscw: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
all that one na story, all of u know say the mallam charm the girl wey make am dey yarn opata. this letter na fake just as buhari na fake. quote me and die in ur sleep angry angry
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Osyabj: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Solozzo:

Age of legal sexual consent is 16
Yunusa still guilty, but if proven TEse wrote this letter and given his poor socio-educational background, Yunusa may get a light sentence.

Here are the charges agains the Child Trafficke for money who boasted that he trafficked Ese to paedophile Sanusi and that Sanusi will make him rich!!! Watch this AIT video now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ&itct=CAsQpDAYASITCJ-n2tf5nssCFdG7fgod_lQKWlISZXNlIG9ydXJ1IGFiZHVjdGVk&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Child Trafficker for Money, Yinusa ‘s Charges and Punishments:

Count 1: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …Conspired among yourself to commit an offence to wit: Abduction and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 27 (a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment : 5 Years in Prison and 500,000 Naira fine.

Count 2: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …abducted one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years by means of coercion, transported and harboured her in Kano state and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 13 (2) (b) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015
Punishment: 2 or More years in Prison and 250,000 Naira or more in fine..

Count 3: “That you Yunusa Dahiru,… induced one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years by the use of deception and coercion to go with you from Yenagoa to Kano state with intent that she be forced or seduced into illicit intercourse and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 15 (a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment: 5 Years in Prison and 500,000 Naira fine

Count 4: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …procured one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years and subjected her into sexual exploitation in Kano state and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 16 (1) of the Trafficking in person (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment: 7 Years or More in Prison and 1 million Naira or more in fine

Count 5: That you Yunusa, … had unlawful carnal knowledge of one Rita Ede Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years, without her consent and thereby committed an offence contrary to section 357 of the Criminal Code Act and punishable under section 358 of the Criminal Code Act, Cap. C. 38, Laws of the Federation of Nigerian, 2004.
Punishment: Imprisonment for life, with or without caning.

Due to national outrage upon conviction, the Trafficker, Yinusa will get between 50 years to Life Imprisonment if convicted on Count 5 alone. So you MUST be a Paedophile to suggest light sentence. The Real Reciepient of Ese who drugged, rapped and imprignated her, the Serial Paedophile, slime Sanusi may never be jailed for a day. Thats the sad commentary on Nigeria Criminal Justice system.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Rebuke: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Now I know how dull some nairalanders can be. Anyone who believes Ese wrote this letter must be sick upstairs.
What?! can't yhu all see how hard d writer is trying to put tins together? If the judiciary paves way for dis guy to go unpunished for dis hideousness then I know Nigeria is truly a mess.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Gojo: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
big fat lie,... that ese girl of 13 , in jss3 can never write such essay as letter, plus the fact that shes is from delta, abi...
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by sirjeff18(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Aboki always looking for a way to defend there evil deed undecided
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Hakeem3(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nairaland is full of evil.!!! undecided
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by MrGerald(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
A 13 year old will write this type of essay just because of love. A Jss3 student writing 'baldadash' undecided

I smell lies angry
not only lies the letter itself is fake
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Waiting for the day when the girl will be cross examined in court, perhaps only then will some ppl be forced to eat their words and bigotry.
Meanwhile, can the bigots tell us why the charges of forced marriage and conversion dropped against Yunusa?
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Osyabj: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Waiting for the day when the girl will be cross examined in court, perhaps only then will some ppl be forced to eat their words and bigotry.
Meanwhile, can the bigots tell us why the charges of forced marriage and conversion dropped against Yunusa?

Simply because its tougher to prove as Ese stated in Sun interview that they converted her the same day , trafficker for money, Yinusa took her to mud house in kora village.

Besides count 5, alone attracts Life imprisonment and its easy to prove carnal knowledge as the child trafficker, himself told the whole planet the he impregnated Ese ( a crude attempt to take the fall for Paedophile, sanusi who is the reciepient of Yinusa's trafficked 13 year old Christian child. )

See this video of the trafficker boasting how Sanusi will make him rich for trafficking Ese to Paedophile sanusi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ&itct=CAsQpDAYASITCJ-n2tf5nssCFdG7fgod_lQKWlISZXNlIG9ydXJ1IGFiZHVjdGVk&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by optional1(f): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fourwinds:
I'm going to write a love letter to u...kanji kwo.!!
Ah! pls i cant read letters oooo not to talk of love one.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Fourwinds: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
optional1:
Ah! pls i cant read letters oooo not to talk of love one.
heheheheee..
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by folem: 12:45am On May 27, 2016
Abducted in August & quickly impregnated for delivery of a child in May. Abokkii na wa. Rescued Chibok girl already has a child and pregnant with another baby. Naija population explosion via Abokkkii system na wa o. Chaii ..
Diaris God oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohbad: Lagos Police Declares Prime Boy Wanted. / Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Police Kill 2 Kidnappers In Aba, Rescue Victims (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.