Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed (52626 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:
A 13 year old will write this type of essay just because of love. A Jss3 student writing 'baldadash' undecided

I smell lies angry

I tot the letter was genuine also until I saw baldadash. I came in contact with this word at an old age and a village girl that can't spell yunusa will spell it.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by neonly: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sanusi why

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Naijacitizen(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by AlanSugar(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:
A 13 year old will write this type of essay just because of love. A Jss3 student writing 'baldadash' undecided

I smell lies angry

Well, I believe a 13yr old child can write "baldadash", it's not a real word! Spelling is balderdash!
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by publicfigure: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is a lie from the PIT of HELL! Wickedness in high places.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by somatrix(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Weda ese rape or force yellow to commit this rubish no mean say she don reach 18years. Bleep up na fuckup

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Solozzo(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
oglalasioux:
The letter doesn't change the girl's age. It doesn't change the fact that her parents were not aware Yunusa was taking her away to marry, change her name and religious orientation. She is a minor and can only make decisions for herself from the age of 18. Yunusa committed a crime and no other logic can dispute that.

Age of legal sexual consent is 16
Yunusa still guilty, but if proven TEse wrote this letter and given his poor socio-educational background, Yunusa may get a light sentence.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by carinmom(f): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
2sexycom:
you are smarter than this na. Where is the physical paper make we see...

Yes, this is indeed a case of love between two fools, and anybody who holds contrary opinion should go hug a wet transformer grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Naijacitizen(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
africanusvu:
Good.and u want me,a learned man of 40yrs.to believe that a 13yr old undereducated vilage girl.wrote this error free letter to an illiterate 17yr old notherm almajiri to read.i am ashamed of this nation.nigeria is nw a huge JOKE

Not al ragtag wearing Hausa/Fulani you are seeing in your area or anywhere in this country can be classified as an illiterate. There are even university graduated. It is jobless that make them that way. If you think I am lying, try to examine one in your area.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by olayinkaj2(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
I smell lies....
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by pelelo: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I pity manuel pellegrini
I almost asked which planet u r from then I saw ur username. Lwkm
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by oglalasioux(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Solozzo:

Yunusa still guilty, but if proven TEse wrote this letter and given his poor socio-educational background, Yunusa may get a light sentence.

Age of legal sexual consent applies to rape. The case here is forceful abduction and marriage. At 18 she can marry who she chooses. I this case it's abduction.

The letter cannot give Yunusa a light sentence. The only thing that can free the boy are; if Ese is proven to be 18 which makes her eligible to marry who she chooses or Yunusa too proven to be less than 18 which will make him a juvenile delinquent.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by zynzyn(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gozzzy:
the falsity of this letter is so glaringly annoying!!! Balderdash indeed... from a 13yrs old? Why cant people just condemn evil this is definitely a handiwork of some misguided hausas, who wants to justify yunusa's action, at all costs!!!! pathetic!!!!!

Consider however, that there are morally challenged southern teenagers who LOSE THEIR SENSES once they experience the PLEASURES OF SEX!! embarassed angry
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by tbaba1234: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
cococandy:

Let's say she did.
So?

That is the question not whether she wrote the letter. None of us know that.. We can only make assumptions.

It does not make it less of a crime even if she was in love with the man since she is below the legal age.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mykelpato(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
shocked Ese wey no fit speak correct English for interview. this letter is a LaiLie

Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by emezieokonkwo: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
I do not believe Ese wrote those words.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by swiffy(f): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ewoooooo pure lie, d lie dey over smell no b small,how can a 14yrs old girl n a jss3 Student write dat type of letter. all framed up by Yunusa's lawyer. even if dey r having an affair b4 dey eloped,she can never write dis, you better repent oo lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by PrinceFromDilli(m): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tales by moonlight, tara-rapampapam-panpam....Shikena join us next week for a new episode.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Terror666(m): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Even if she wrote d letter, for crying out loud she is still a kid..... Weeping for my country
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by amtaken(f): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Legal age of consent is 18 years.

Ignorance of the law is NO excuse.

Solozzo:

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Klington: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
abeg make i hear word. diz ppl can go 2 any length 2 cover up dia evil agenda.. useless ppl

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Irishrena1(f): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lie Mohammed's recruit did this. There's no way a 13 year old will write all that. "Yellow.. My best color" mschew.

And the Yellow too knows how to read all that she wrote? And reply in like manner? Pls try to spurn another lie. This one is not working.

Okay we've got forensic scientists. Let them do the needful here please. It's as simple as that
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by princejenks(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cant prove the authenticity of this letter but thats not to say the said ese girl cant write this good cos i watched an interview of her classmates and they spoke what can pass as clean queens english. I could write this good when i was her age but what i find fishy about the letter is whom it was intended for,that is,yunusa in this case,could he have been able to comprehend the contents? I dont see how this letter can help yunusa's case cos under the law,a minor cant give consent under whatever guise so they should find something else for his defense
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
keyzid:
Right from time, I never trusted any of those reports. Its just a case of two fools who willingly fell in love with each other. Jus Tha the Inusa is a compound fool to not have listened to his father's advice.
You in love with a lady who is a minor.
Her parents never gave concent for you to Mary her.
You both planned to elope with her.
Now, the whole brouhaha is turning its tide against you.
Nobody to defend you since its the usual way of the norths in the case of Touch And Follow which I personally don't even believe such thing exists.
I wish both of them Luck in their endeavours and trials.
Ishh...Man pikin wan sleeeeeeeeep

Are u not too old to believe this cock and bull story.@ when u where her age where u able to compose a letter that sophiscated

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
carinmom:

Yes, this is indeed a case of love between two fools, and anybody who holds contrary opinion should go hug a wet transformer grin grin grin grin grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by badostic: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thunder fire you the writer of this falsehood. Where is the scanned copy of the letter? Urhobo girl cannot write letter to Aboki.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by DauraDullard0(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mynd44:
If Yunusa was 17 when they left Bayelsa, then he cant be charged for abduction ad they were both minors. We also need to ask ourselves when ese got pregnant….pregnant she pregnant before Yunusa became 18? If yes, then you can't charge for statutory rape and this becomes a case of two kids who lack "home trainning" (whatever that means anyway). Because you need Ese to testify that Yunusa was intimate with her after he became 18
If Yinusa was 17 while he was still in Bayelsa, then he had no business driving a Keke Napep.... A commercial one for that matter. Who licensed an underaged to drive a commercial vehicle? You guys are not serious. There's no escaping jail time for that criminal.

Awusa people sef...

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Desyree: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rubbish!! does Yinusa even know ABC in English not to talk of reading a letter. I'm sure dis is a scam to aid dt guy escape justice

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Machina(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
“Well Inusa there were many other Hausa boys who asked for friendship but did not get it. I had so many people who I have lived with do you know what it means to live the people you had lived with for 13 good years of life.
“Think on me Inusa please
“I beg of you Inusa please
“Think of me

I been think say he no sabi say the girl dey 13

Na waaaa ooooo, som cows think it s easy to lie ooo.
I think d writer of this letter is of the #Lai generation

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by AnanseK(m): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gozzzy:
the falsity of this letter is so glaringly annoying!!! Balderdash indeed... from a 13yrs old? Why cant people just condemn evil this is definitely a handiwork of some misguided hausas, who wants to justify yunusa's action, at all costs!!!! pathetic!!!!!

Those who have no shame will deny anything . It's clear this girl insisted on following Inusa her love to kano. But he was foolish to accept that.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Fearcom(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Unfortunately, today's fourteen year old can do more than just write letters...many hump boys, perform highly professional sex acts, and can be very raw when communicating sexual issues. Caught two JSS 2students(male and female) making out. I didn't move in on them immediately so as to see how far they would go. Guess what?? They went all the way. Finally moved in on them when the small 13/14 year old girl, who had first given him a Mouth Action to put him in the mood, was on top of her partner(about the same age) humping him fast and furious style.

Omo leave that thing oh! Let each one of us watch his/her child and train him/her well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohbad: Lagos Police Declares Prime Boy Wanted. / Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.