Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed (52557 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by bittertruthz: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Fake letter.
Bloody liars, Ese can't freaking write that.

Na she write am. Totto dey scratch am..............na watin dey sweet small pikin, na him dey kill am.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by calmdude(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Leave trash for lawma, the boy is a bloody pervert. BTW how many people still writes letters, with sms and WhatsApp so prevalent. I smell lies angry angry sad

12 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by adconline(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
These blind folks still can't grasp that a minor doesn't have the mental capacity to consent..she can't enter into any form of contract..it's a void contract before the law..

7 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Splinz(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Lol....... Is that the best they can come up with? Pathetic lot!

6 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by cosmicrayboi(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
even wen i dey 17 i start to dey write letter give girls, i never blow correct grammar reach like dis..

naija nd blackmail.. soon that yanasua go go just like dat..

ogun go kill all of una..

endtime letter undecided

9 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by kay29000(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
I don't believe the letter is authentic. In this social media age we are in, you are telling me a 13 year old would casually use the word "balderdash" like that? I ain't buying.

8 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by tbaba1234: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gozzzy:
the falsity of this letter is so glaringly annoying!!! Balderdash indeed... from a 13yrs old? Why cant people just condemn evil this is definitely a handiwork of some misguided hausas, who wants to justify yunusa's action, at all costs!!!! pathetic!!!!!

kay29000:
I don't believe the letter is authentic. In this social media age we are in, you are telling me a 13 year old would casually use the word "balderdash" like that? I ain't buying.

So balderdash is such a big word

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by bokohalal(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:
A 13 year old will write this type of essay just because of love. A Jss3 student writing 'baldadash' undecided

I smell lies angry
I cannot say but she is Urhobo. If she put words on paper, it is possible. Urhobo person fit talk for one hour non-stop.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Omeny: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:
A 13 year old will write this type of essay just because of love. A Jss3 student writing 'baldadash' undecided

I smell lies angry

Are u surprise?
This is Nigeria for u where lies and propaganda strive!

Just imagine how this little imp poster wants to fool us all with lies!

Haba my pple, which way?

5 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by thunder74(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Where are the original copies of the letters?

5 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by uptoHim(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Benite:
Who ever falsified this letter should clap for himself.

At least if you want to lie be reasonable.

Op change the heading to allegedly because this letter is a sham to subvert justice.

I repeat ESE did not write this letter

Thank you jare. So many evil and intelligence deficient people. May be, they think we are dense in reasoning. Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by alrasi: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
People find it easy to believe all that came out in earlier newspaper reports but you find it hard to believe a contrary news. Your attitudes smirks of hypocrisy. Abeg next news

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by dacovajnr: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hahahaha! This Case is similar to that of a thread in which a Man was claiming to knw what went down @ the scene of the accident after many years...Tell me Ese wrote that Essay and I will tell you lie Mohammed is a learner undecided

11 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by adedejisy: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hymmmmm, Drama.....The letter of Love
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by cococandy(f): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Even if she wrote it, it holds no water. She's underage.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by ndujekwu(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
I love the conclusion... "Authenticity of this letter cannot be verified", meaning; it's arrant LIES

Lawyers at work, exchange of fat envelopes at work, interesting letter coined. Choii!!! Vanguard oo!!! Claiming relevance

Like if u agree..... share if u think otherwise

11 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by kay29000(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
tbaba1234:

So balderdash is such a big word

Come on! We are talking of teenagers in 2016, who use mostly abbreviations and wrong spellings to feel funky.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by shamecurls(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
[size=28pt]Lonatan ooo![/size]
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by tbaba1234: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Benite:
Who ever falsified this letter should clap for himself.

At least if you want to lie be reasonable.

Op change the heading to allegedly because this letter is a sham to subvert justice.

I repeat ESE did not write this letter

Based on your knowledge of her? I don't see anything in the letter that could not have been written by a 13 year old
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by 2sexycom(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
keyzid:
Right from time, I never trusted any of those reports. Its just a case of two fools who willingly fell in love with each other. Jus Tha the Inusa is a compound fool to not have listened to his father's advice.
You in love with a lady who is a minor.
Her parents never gave concent for you to Mary her.
You both planned to elope with her.
Now, the whole brouhaha is turning its tide against you.
Nobody to defend you since its the usual way of the norths in the case of Touch And Follow which I personally don't even believe such thing exists.
I wish both of them Luck in their endeavours and trials.
Ishh...Man pikin wan sleeeeeeeeep
you are smarter than this na. Where is the physical paper make we see...

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by africanusvu(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Good.and u want me,a learned man of 40yrs.to believe that a 13yr old undereducated vilage girl.wrote this error free letter to an illiterate 17yr old notherm almajiri to read.i am ashamed of this nation.nigeria is nw a huge JOKE

10 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by grandstar(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
She is 14yrs for crying out loud! Having sex with anyone younger than 18 is considered statutory rape because the person is not considered mature enough to make right decisions.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by oglalasioux(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
The letter doesn't change the girl's age. It doesn't change the fact that her parents were not aware Yunusa was taking her away to marry, change her name and religious orientation. She is a minor and can only make decisions for herself from the age of 18. Yunusa committed a crime and no other logic can dispute that.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
The letter too dey sophisticated for that illiterate Ewusa/Fulani man to read. Why she go waste her energy write am?

5 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by IamBellaRose(f): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
This kind lie eh.....ok let's believe that Ese wrote this letter, so yunusa could actually read this kind of big grammar? do they speak this same english to each other? .....omo the way press people lie baffles me.

5 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by bokohalal(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
kay29000:

Come on! We are talking of teenagers in 2016, who use mostly abbreviations and wrong spellings to feel funky.
But she was writing to a Yunusa. Unless he is a funky malam. Hehe

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Hillarie(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
*In Adele's voice*

This is Super story....

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by tbaba1234: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
kay29000:

I agree with you but that is a generalization. Unless you know her personally, you can't definitely make that assertion.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by AwajisEJ(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Post the letter here or........ Though the letter lacks truism

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by hioman: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
I de shame for whoever concoct dis letter and bring am as "evidence". Lies... Dis na collaboration btw Yellow and the lawyers to get soft landing. If you ask me, I think dem fall their hands BIG time once again.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by SOPIGO: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Y not scan d copy of d letter for we to verify the hand writing........
All these malam with their lie self na wa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" / SARS Officer Who Raped Ochanya Samson Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.