Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed (52584 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Drabrah(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
likata:
lies....i can't stop laughing at d stupi.d way of proving that inusa did not kidnap d little girl.how can a girl of 13yr write such long letter to an illiterate keke napep guy dat cant hold a pen talk more of reading.to the extend d little girl was mentioning her first toastergrin

Na dat 1 surprise U?
Abi d flawlessness of d letter.
I guess d 13yr old Ese shud b in her Final yr in Uni
Baldadash indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by AnanseK(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
DauraDullard0:
If Yinusa was 17 while he was still in Bayelsa, then he had no business driving a Keke Napep.... A commercial one for that matter. Who licensed an underaged to drive a commercial vehicle? You guys are not serious. There's no escaping jail time for that criminal.

Awusa people sef...

There are graduates driving Keke Napep. The girl has many offers and a number of boy friends. But Inusa is her choice and the foolish boy ended up a political guinea pig. There are many of her age sleeping with men in that state. And I know what I'm talking about - don't give me that "innocent minor" crap. In the letter, she was begging him to take her to kano. The noise is all southern media conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by blackboy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
I am now 99% sure therevis a conspiracy to sweep this case under the carpet.

Imagine Im 99% sure that letter is fake. Hold those lawyers guilty.

A14 year old girl wrote almost flawlessly in a love letter? Abeggy. FAKE!!

Naija God will save us.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Philinho(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
can yunisa even read that letter?.....

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by 3kay945(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
I smell lies..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by TCF1980(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wondering if Ese also read the letter for Yenusa or the letter was written with magic ink that transcribes itself to Arabic for Yenusa's comprehension.

likata:
lies....i can't stop laughing at d stupi.d way of proving that inusa did not kidnap d little girl.how can a girl of 13yr write such long letter to an illiterate keke napep guy dat cant hold a pen talk more of reading.to the extend d little girl was mentioning her first toastergrin

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by AnanseK(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
blackboy:
I am now 99% sure therevis a conspiracy to sweep this case under the carpet.
Imagine Im 99% sure that letter is fake. Hold those lawyers guilty.
A14 year old girl wrote almost flawlessly in a love letter? Abeggy. FAKE!!
Naija God will save us.

So this letter is almost flawless?

What is your highest qualification in English language?

The girl was clearly begging her love Inusa to take her to kano.and the foolish boy accepted.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Drabrah(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
personal59:
Amazing!!! Some ppl can't even understand the purported writer of the letter. (Laugh) when the report is in your favor, you praise the source bt, now you are accusing them of fabricating d letter. Hypocrisy at its peak

Guy, I'm sure u're above 13. Read d content of d letter again & ask ursef weda u gat d mental capacity to write such a flawless letter wen u were 13 (even if u go d best sch in werreva). Even if u're 2 write similar letter nw sef (irrespective of ur present status, well except maybe u're English grad) twil available 2 pass thru 2nd reading b4 email go fit be like this.
Haba! Let's call a spade a spade.
Quest! Baldadash!
4 a 13yr old girl!
Except if d gods wrote it 4 her.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Drabrah(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
AnanseK:

So this letter is almost flawless?

What is your highest qualification in English language?

The girl was clearly begging her love Inusa to take her to kano.and the foolish boy accepted.

Pls highlight d flaws in d letter.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
that letter is fake

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by ClintonDal(m): 2:15am On Mar 20, 2016
And this made front page undecided Am disgusted, these nairaland mods and their Oga will not cease to marvel me. Continue, someone during her interview that couldn't make a correct sentence is now writing essay. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by AKUPSME: 2:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Who writes letters on paper these days
This is very fake.
Where did they find a hand written letter of almost 2 years old?
Very funny and unrealistic.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by bigfather(m): 3:16am On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
A 13 year old will write this type of essay just because of love. A Jss3 student writing 'baldadash' undecided

I smell lies angry

I think say na only me see am o

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by yjgm(m): 3:20am On Mar 20, 2016
Pidggin:
Baldadash?! You mean a 14 years old village girl wrote this to an illiterate Yinusa? Can Yunusa even speak English, please who do these people think they are lying to?

Who is paying for the SAN and four lawyers defending Yinusa in court?
As a SAN, I willl willingly accept this kind of case without a dime. Reason, cos of its popularity and it might get to the supreme court except if settled out of court. The possibility of that is high coss her parents too are culpable.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by otokx(m): 3:33am On Mar 20, 2016
Is this matter still on board? Salt should not be added to injury. Let the legal process take its full course.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by sunshine1974(m): 4:08am On Mar 20, 2016
Even if it is true, how does it justify yinusa's action.......he will still go to jail.....the girl is a minor.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by solesy: 4:17am On Mar 20, 2016
tintingz:
These small small girls can write love letter. Mogbe!

The question now is, was this letter truly written by Ese Oruru?
abeg add this one, how did the yellow of a boy manage to read this letter, since one she write the letter.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Oblitz(m): 4:31am On Mar 20, 2016
adamilen:
Na waa o! Do these people think we are fools or what. For crying out loud? Baldadash? ...Haba!

See how many pedophiles are after one girl. Dantata, Genedu, Abubakar, Saidu....Smh undecided

all of them from d North. fear North

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 20, 2016
I happen to believe that the letter Ese wrote is genuine and is true.

I also believe that Yunusa could read the letter,especially as Northerners who ride keke napep are not all illiterate (I can communicate in English with many Keke Napep drivers in my place of residence ).

Even then, Yunusa is still guilty of statutory rape, and should be jailed.

But why are people so invested in the idea that Ese was an innocent girl who was abducted?

Because....nothing beats a good,powerful and scary story.

In 1998, Matthew Shepard,a gay man was murdered in an American town. The crime was blamed on Christian homophobia. Several years later....another gay man and a journalist took it upon himself to investigate the case thoroughly, and found that Mr Shepard did not die because of Christians hating gays.

The journalist was villified by his fellow gays for ''lying''.

Me ,I think that Ese was in love with Yunusa, and willingly went with him to Kano. I think that she actually wrote that letter(and she could have gotten help in writing the letter, and Yunusa could have gotten a trusted friend to read it to him).

I guess why most people don't believe that Ese wrote the letter is because the idea that she was abducted is far more powerful in promoting a certain agenda than the idea that she ran away with her lover.

Anyway....abduction or no abduction, Yunusa did the wrong thing.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by 4peace(m): 5:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Drabrah:

Guy, I'm sure u're above 13. Read d content of d letter again & ask ursef weda u gat d mental capacity to write such a flawless letter wen u were 13 (even if u go d best sch in werreva). Even if u're 2 write similar letter nw sef (irrespective of ur present status, well except maybe u're English grad) twil available 2 pass thru 2nd reading b4 email go fit be like this.
Haba! Let's call a spade a spade.
Quest! Baldadash!
4 a 13yr old girl!
Except if d gods wrote it 4 her.

Last time i check everybody dont have same IQ
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by DauraDullard0(m): 5:53am On Mar 20, 2016
AnanseK:
There are graduates driving Keke Napep. The girl has many offers and a number of boy friends. But Inusa is her choice and the foolish boy ended up a political guinea pig. There are many of her age sleeping with men in that state. And I know what I know what I'm talking about - don't give me that "innocent minor" crap. In the letter, she was begging him to take her to kano. The noise is all southern media conspiracy.
If you Northerners are so dumb and stvpid, we aren't. Ese Oruru couldn't have written that fake letter. Why do you people think like cows? Can Yinusa read a single word of what is written in that letter?

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by adorable29(f): 5:54am On Mar 20, 2016
REALLY?!
REALLY?!!
REALLY?!!!! cry cry

If you have seen pics of Yanusi and Ese, seen the scenerio and environment this whole saga played out, and your brain, your IQ, cannot tell you this comedylike letter is hogwash bullshit written by an unintelligent scam artist.

Then your village people have succeeded in using your skull with ur brain inside as calabash.

Walahi, If I was given the contract to formulate a fake letter written by Ese, I will first of all make it short, not so mature, not so well written, not two OPPOSITE style of writing in the same letter etc etc.

I WILL WRITE IT IN A WAY ESE AND YANUSA WILL COMMUNICATE IF FACE TO FACE. Balderdash. .? Rita AKA Ese?

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by mysticwarrior(m): 5:57am On Mar 20, 2016
See her worwor face.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 20, 2016
its a love story...Filled with scandals
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Slingshotz(m): 6:00am On Mar 20, 2016
Gozzzy:
the falsity of this letter is so glaringly annoying!!! Balderdash indeed... from a 13yrs old? Why cant people just condemn evil this is definitely a handiwork of some misguided hausas, who wants to justify yunusa's action, at all costs!!!! pathetic!!!!!

I dey tell you!!!...pissingoff! angry angry
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mrjiz(m): 6:02am On Mar 20, 2016
'baldadash'

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Slingshotz(m): 6:09am On Mar 20, 2016
personal59:
Amazing!!! Some ppl can't even understand the purported writer of the letter. (Laugh) when the report is in your favor, you praise the source bt, now you are accusing them of fabricating d letter. Hypocrisy at its peak

The weed you are smoking has expired...Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 20, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Fake letter.
Bloody liars, Ese can't freaking write that.

Are you Ese? You want to tell me a 14year old can't write such? Please where are you from? Although I'm not saying that such a letter can't be fabricated but don't be quick to run into conclusions. There are lots of things about this issue that you would never get to know.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by AnanseK(m): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2016
DauraDullard0:
If you Northerners are so dumb and stvpid, we aren't. Ese Oruru couldn't have written that fake letter. Why do you people think like cows? Can Yinusa read a single word of what is written in that letter?

Now you are insulting me when the facts are staring you in the face. Sure more revelations are on the way , the truth will always prevail in the end. You are painting the girl as an innocent victim, is it not her age group that you recruit into you baby factories?

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by AnanseK(m): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2016
DauraDullard0:

And if you are not dumb , how did you produce a dumb and clueless president who messed up our country for 6 years, must be in your genes.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Ifebazz(m): 7:15am On Mar 20, 2016
Let them give her a JSS 3 essay to write, if she does half as good as this, then we can probably say it is really her.
Better still, give her the letter and ask her to read it aloud. It will be glaring if she actually wrote it.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by arusoncd(m): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2016
The letter is fake the family said, on cross examination she couldn't spell the abductors name correctly. affairs with a minor is a crime whether mutual agreement or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Kano: Father Chains His Son For 30 Years (Photos) / Police Kill 2 Kidnappers In Aba, Rescue Victims (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.