Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Saraki's Statement Is Foolish - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Statement Is Foolish (4029 Views)

Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB / DSTV Issue Proves That Splitting Nigeria Is Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
What does saraki meant by ''DISCHARGE ME THE SAME WAY YOU DISCHARGED TINUBU''?
He defected from PDP to APC and preached change, why is he now making reference to a case before the CHANGE SERMON.
He is not even defending himself, he went to court to ask court to stop proceedings against him.
A wise man will resign if he knows the case is against him.
Prove to the court that you did not declare false assets and stop making foolish statement like a drowning man. Afterall, YOU DID DINNED WITH THE DEVIL WITH A SHORT SPOON and you are about to lose you hand.

http://www.naijarex.com/2016/03/19/alleged-false-declaration-of-assets-discharge-me-as-you-discharged-tinubu-saraki-begs-cct/

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Get some sense my brother.

You are really bereft of ideas.

You don't understand legal precedents and you come here to write rubbish with that your coconut head.

Nonsense

14 Likes

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by freeze001(f): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
You need to understand court proceedings. Saraki doesn't have to enter a defence when he believes the court doesn't have the power to hear the matter in the first instance. The issue of jurisdiction is fundamental and must be pursued fully. Also established precedents that favour his case will be explored.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
freeze001:
You need to understand court proceedings. Saraki doesn't have to enter a defence when he believes the court doesn't have the power to hear the matter in the first instance. The issue of jurisdiction is fundamental and must be pursued fully. Also established precedents that favour his case will be explored.

ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL MY DEAR and nobody is above the law... i dont care if u are feeding from Saraki, he should go to court and prove himself not guilty MR UNQUALIFIED LAYWER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
EastGold:

You don't understand legal precedents and you come here to write rubbish with that your coconut head.

Nonsense

too insultive, my unlearned friend
legal proceedings not legal precedents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by ajani1978(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Somebody needs medical attention here.
Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by freeze001(f): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
daylife7:

ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL MY DEAR and nobody is above the law... i dont care if u are feeding from Saraki, he should go to court and prove himself not guilty MR UNQUALIFIED LAYWER

What is the reason for ur attempt to attack my character? What do u mean by feeding from Saraki and who are u calling an unqualified lawyer? Learn to be civil please!

Now, Saraki has not run away from the court but justice must be done and seen to be done. He is exploring every option available to him within the judicial system and that is perfectly legal. It is also not his place to prove his innocence. That is the duty of the prosecution as he who alleges must prove. All he needs basically is discredit the case of the prosecution even up to jurisdiction and previous judgments. That is the requirement of the law.

You should rather be questioning the lack of diligence on the part of the CCT for failing to inform n prosecute Saraki for offences alleged to be committed 13yrs ago. What is so special now? They released Tinubu because he wasn't invited and given a chance to respond to allegations before filing charges against him so why didn't they follow a procedure established by inviting him first and according him the opportunity to respond accordingly? Now in the interest of rescuing himself he's entitled to request the same treatment as given Tinubu from the court based on similar material facts.

Legal practice is dispassionate, sentiments do not work!

9 Likes

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by freeze001(f): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
daylife7:

See u accusing someone of being too insulting yet u did the same in ur response to my post. And yes, he's right to refer to legal precedents cos that is the subject under discourse that is, praying the court to follow its own established precedent.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
freeze001:

See u accusing someone of being too insulting yet u did the same in ur response to my post. And yes, he's right to refer to legal precedents cos that is the subject under discourse that is, praying the court to follow its own established precedent.

you know the law more than the court that stroke out Saraki's appeal and asked him to face the CCT
Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
daylife7:

You are really an illiterate, so you don't know the difference between proceedings and precedents?

Olodo ràbàtà

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Redoil: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
EastGold:

Nonsense
the dumbness of the weedian is alarming

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by freeze001(f): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
daylife7:

you know the law more than the court that stroke out Saraki's appeal and asked him to face the CCT

And he's facing the CCT! Or is he not? Has he failed to appear before the tribunal?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
EastGold:

You are really an illiterate, so you don't know the difference between proceedings and precedents?

Olodo ràbàtà

lol... mr learned, are u saying he should not be tried for false declaration of assets
or we should keep making reference to corrupt pass judgement and set him free.
Mr intelligent
Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
freeze001:

And he's facing the CCT! Or is he not? Has he failed to appear before the tribunal?

ya, he should defend himself rather than making foolish reference.... maybe u should be his lawyer
lol.. only that nobody knows u...

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by freeze001(f): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
daylife7:

ya, he should defend himself rather than making foolish reference.... maybe u should be his lawyer

Like I said get educated on legal processes. The foundation for equity must be laid and that is what he seeks. His prayer is before the court through his lawyers and not merely on d pages of d newspaper.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by freeze001(f): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
daylife7:

lol... mr learned, are u saying he should not be tried for false declaration of assets
or we should keep making reference to corrupt pass judgement and set him free.
Mr intelligent

Provided d tribunal has not reversed itself nor has any superior court done same, it is a precedent which anyone in similar circumstances before same court can rely on.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
freeze001:

Provided d tribunal has not reversed itself nor has any superior court done same, it is a precedent which anyone in similar circumstances before same court can rely on.

maybe all politicians should declare false assets from now henceforth cos there is already a precedent for them. if they are taken to court, they will just mention TINUBU's case and they will b set free.
lawyer are the problems of Nigeria, they interpret law upside down
Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by baralatie(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
daylife7:

If all animals are equal how did tinubu escape the court

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by BeardedMeat(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
daylife7:

Why create a thread only for you to be jumping upandan insulting contributors. There is legal precedents and there is legal proceedings and the person you misquoted would have given you the loudest knock on the head if this was not online. Stop displaying your stewpidity and ignorance abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Achuwa1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
This op should sharrap & stop arguing like a foolish person or is he high on oshogbo weed

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Achuwa1:
This op should sharrap & stop arguing like a foolish person or is he high on oshogbo weed

u are foolish as ur forefathers. i didnt create this thread for foolish rats like u to comment
Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Achuwa1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
I want to ask u a simple question abt this ur so called thread u opened.
Can u precisely tell me the reason why saraki is asking the cct to stop his trial & squash his case coz it lacks competent in the cct
Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Achuwa1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nonsense!!!,coming here to insult ur elders & u dont even know anythng abt the thread u opened,,,

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Achuwa1:
Nonsense!!!,coming here to insult ur elders & u dont even know anythng abt the thread u opened,,,

u like quarrel, thunder fire u... useless elder dat left Nigeria in poverty and foolishness like u
Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by oludare007: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
MAYBE....

BUT

YOU CAN PURCHASE BLOOD ON THE ALTAR- THE FULL EDITED NOVEL AT THE STORES BELOW, for just $1 or 200 naiara:

http://www.bookateria.net/books/blood-on-the-altar/

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10844

also, join our free webinar and learn how to write fiction by liking this page

www.facebook.com/oludare007
Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by freeze001(f): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
daylife7:

maybe all politicians should declare false assets from now henceforth cos there is already a precedent for them. if they are taken to court, they will just mention TINUBU's case and they will b set free.
lawyer are the problems of Nigeria, they interpret law upside down

No, the facts are there to see. It takes a diligent lawyer to find and exploit any legal avenue to win his case. Like I said, the court has to overrule itself and in that case Tinubu's case must be recalled. The court must then admit its error and try Tinubu. If he is discharged on other grounds then it will certainly not be because a person wasn't invited by the Bureau anymore.

When that is done, the tribunal can then go ahead to try Saraki and all others. Another alternative is for the Bureau to make it a policy based on precedent to give any public official the benefit of a prior information and subsequent response to any anomalies raised by the Bureau before proceeding to trial if they are not satisfied.

In that case no one will claim not to have been invited to formally explain or respond to issues before commencement of trial.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Sealeddeal(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
The silly boy that opened this thread is neither a lawyer nor a graduate of higher institution.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
freeze001:

No, the facts are there to see. It takes a diligent lawyer to find and exploit any legal avenue to win his case. Like I said, the court has to overrule itself and in that case Tinubu's case must be recalled. The court must then admit its error and try Tinubu. If he is discharged on other grounds then it will certainly not be because a person wasn't invited by the Bureau anymore.

When that is done, the tribunal can then go ahead to try Tinubu and all others. Another alternative is for the Bureau to make it a policy based on precedent to give any public official the benefit of a prior information and subsequent response to any anomalies raised by the Bureau before proceeding to trial if they are not satisfied.

In that case no one will claim not to have been invited to formally explain or respond to issues before commencement of trial.

at least this response is matured, unlike previous ones..
Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sealeddeal:
The silly boy that opened this thread is neither a lawyer nor a graduate of higher institution.

lol... no comment, am discussing with lawyer not secondary school drop out
Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by freeze001(f): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
daylife7:

atleast this response is matured, unlike formal ones..

All my responses here have been exactly on topic and courteous. You are the one that started with insults

daylife7:

daylife7:

daylife7:

You see you've been the immature one and if u are civil enough then u would apologise to all those you've insulted here.
Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
freeze001:

All my responses here have been exactly on topic and courteous. You are the one that started with insults

You see you've been the immature one and if u are civil enough then u would apologise to all those you've insulted here.

First, Donald Trump should apologize
Re: Saraki's Statement Is Foolish by freeze001(f): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
daylife7:

First, Donald Trump should apologize

Lol...indeed! Swallow ur pride joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SS & SE..Breakdown Of Budget Projects Is A Collective Assault On Our Personhood / Heavy Tension In Onitsha As Soldiers Block River Niger Bridge / Tinubu Reaction After Yahya Asked Ekiti People To Vote Fayemi In Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.