Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji (38877 Views)

Exclusive Photos; Behind The Scenes Of Sirdam's "Gimme More" Video In S/a / Meaning Of The "Mirror" Music Video By Lil Wayne (feat. Bruno Mars). / Darey - 'More' (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by sweetnini(f): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2005
lexyflexy:

It will be nice if you tell us what u don't like in the video, so we prob cud learn from that too cool

okay i don't like the lyrics
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by gina34(f): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2005
Anywaz i don't have anyhting to say to you girls.

Wether you like her video or not she is da bomb
Genny no dey notice people like una,she no know whether una dey exist or not.
So why not stay off her stuff.
If you buy the album that is not going to put food on her table if u did not she won't notice.
So i wonder why some people no go mind their biz.

She is destined to shine and that she will.

Una wey sabi sing make una go sing make i her,Am sure u gys are there when lux company chosed her to do their thing.
For a whooping 20million naira wow

20million naira wow cheesy :DShe is my girl anyday anytime[size=8pt][/size][url][/url]. kiss kiss
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Scorpio(f): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2005
Just kuku talk say you like her jo and everybody go understand your level grin; n e no be like say we dey hate her, but she no try at all for that song. all we're saying is that she either goes for voice lessons and get her music life organised or she stick to acting and being Lux's face, at least she's sure of getting paid. grin
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by disney(f): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2005
Genevieve Nnaji.u are the bum.

No mind them bad belle people. ..............How many of u fit wax una own song and the song wey persin make...una go put una bad belle mouth come spoil am.

Abeg, na them sabi.....................

All l know is that genevieve was expressing herself in such a way to make una talk..............una guys wey de use and dump.she de warn u so that next time u try am............she go kick u , hit u and stuffs............cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

A warning to Nigerian men .................................. not to use and dump women or cheat on them.cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

A warning to nigerian women to be powerful .cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by loveth(f): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2005
@disney
abi,i say so oooo
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2005
@diseney: If by warning Nigerian women to be powerful she means we should " kick, bite and give men our fists" if they dare wrong us then i am just............... speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and ....hahahahahahahah....*rolling on the floor*
Seriously though, I understand she's trying to empower women but she should have used words that urge women to act in a way that shows we have some kind of prestige. we're not animals that just go around wrestling other animals just to show dissaproval after being wronged. I know i am no singer and all but if i was,I wouldn't be promoting violence (or even childishness) of any sort! The song just makes me laugh!...........still laughing!oh my!
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Scorpio(f): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2005
If that's how songs are written, i could very well write me a song right now n i ain't joking, i'll be done in 3mins.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by loveth(f): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2005
rolleyes
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by hotspice(f): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2005
well the lyrics makes sense, the beat reminds one of hi-life music(ok)

but some thing dont just add up........

sentiments aside the music is not all that. if she were unknown no one go notice say person sing
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2005
femmie:

Thanks jare ologbodudu the song is rubbish, the video dumb, the lyrics, production damn they are just sick sick! sick !!sick!!! they no sabi sing even omotola join am i believe they are in copetition sort of thing. The duo. they ban the chic he come turn into singing. the only thing i heard from the song was MOVE MOVE MOVE B4 I GIVE YOU MY FIST I SAY.........

No mind dem o jareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy grin grin
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by loveth(f): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2005
ok, all right.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by gina34(f): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2005
Which one be ur own sef.

The girl is da bomb.
I know why pant wey u no wear go dey tight u.

I love her and i love evry single thing abt her.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2005
gina34:

Which one be your own sef.

The girl is da bomb.
I know why pant wey u no wear go dey tight u.

I love her and i love evry single thing about her.

it seems "G" have bribed this girl to be her marketer... shocked shocked
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by gina34(f): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2005
Sorry bro.
I whish she did.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2005
lexyflexy:

it seems "G" have bribed this girl to be her marketer...  shocked shocked
ha ha ha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by boatbaby(f): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2005
hello everyone
as far as i am concern i think that song is rubbish, " i go kick i go hit" it has no meaning, infact i think she should just stick to acting and forget about singing.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2005
boatbaby:

hello everyone
as far as i am concern i think that song is rubbish, " i go kick i go hit" it has no meaning, infact i think she should just stick to acting and forget about singing.

tell them oooooooooo cool cool
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by omogenikky(f): 1:15am On Dec 03, 2005
G is good but that song is too "emergency"..................i sent the link to a few friends from other African countries who LIKE Genevieve and they all agreed " she should stick to acting.................they love her that way"........
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by gbadex1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2005
cheesy cheesy. man, i see a lot of nice sh*t being posted up in this site.
well... well, what can i say?

OTHER THAN GENEVIEVE IS WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

i mean cmon ppl... i could tell my 6 year old cousin to write lyrics better than G's own. as i would say , singing is not her talent, so why shoudl she sing? i dunno what's wrong with all of you genny lovers that you can't see that singing is not just a means of 'hustling' as genevieve is doing it. IT'S A BLOODY GIFT

cheesy :Dand i hope y'all know that the girl has avoidingg him at all cost ,so as not to receive anotha stupid genevieve album cheesy cheesy cheesy

he also told me he tried returning it. even the seller refused to accept it cheesy cheesy
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by loveth(f): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2005
@lexyflexy
huh
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by nike4luv(f): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2005
i just watched a film by Genny..i think that sisi should stick to acting..shes good at that {omo ita}
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by WesleyanA(f): 1:30am On Dec 04, 2005
miya thinks she's better at singing cheesy

her song wasn't bad. it was actually good IMO.
i don't know why all these hating . . i feel bad for her.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Saintjoe(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2005
@lexyflexy we are discussing about Genevive and her song "No More" so wats ur opinion. To e that song sucks.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by loveth(f): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2005
very sorry.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by brushparke(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2005
first i'm a terrible critic.second i'm not a fan of geneivieve.befroe i heard the song i have already heard so much negative about the song that i already hated it before i could listen to it.But when i finally heard the song i tried to hate it but i couldn't.i think she did a good job.let's give it to her.for me she did better than some of our so called musicians.eg. rasque
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes,
welcome to NL brushparke, cool name by the way!
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by WesleyanA(f): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2005
[size=14pt]THANK YOU[/size] grin Brushparke (cool username).
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2005
which wan be brushparke again..... dis pple
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by femmie(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2005
To me its all BULLLLLLLLL lipsrsealed.lexyflexy abeg help xplain say na mny she need na him she take enter music. grin grin grin
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2005
abi oooooo my brother........... grin grin
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2005
are we still talking about this video? i thought the  issue of weather or not it was a good video had died down a long time ago? well, since it hasn't, i guess I'll say the majority wins the vote and i know you all know what the majority is wink *wishpers: we think it's crappy*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is Eminem Really The Rap God? / Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.