Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji (38885 Views)

Exclusive Photos; Behind The Scenes Of Sirdam's "Gimme More" Video In S/a / Meaning Of The "Mirror" Music Video By Lil Wayne (feat. Bruno Mars). / Darey - 'More' (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2005
this na temptation........ OMG
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 2:52am On Dec 26, 2005
@lexyflexy: no be only temptation, e go be with a little confusion.......... and infatuation......
@kellorah: hahahahahahahahahahaha*dead*
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by tluv2(f): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2006
the video is kool and her voice is tite as well, thou i havent seen her other videos
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by tluv2(f): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2006
the video is kool and her voice is tite as well, thou i havent seen her other videos
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2006
its obvious u did not obverve the video like I did........
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2006
are we still talking about this video? what more is there to say? anyway sha..........
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2006
infact the best is yet to come.......better dey inside okro soup.......
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by kesma: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2006
well, i have heard her music and it wasn't all that good, she try though.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2006
4 where she try?
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2006
kesma: i still dey talk am, she no too try like that o!
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by WesleyanA(f): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2006
~~~EKO wengele~~~

lexyflexy, how could i forget that SONG!!!!!
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2006
really..........how well do you know that song?...........
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by kulinkuli: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2006
AS A professional Music Producer and As the CEO of a record label in Canada, you gotta give it up for the beat if u african. the tune is nice but lyrically it's wack. i mean alotta gurls go thru stuff like this but then u dont jus go aroud tlkin like u tlkin with a friend. Lyrics should be view poetically and she did none of that. only one verse in the whole damn song. whatz ma biness with "gurl right! Gurl no" or what eva she said. she has time to improve and she really needs to show that she can makeĀ  more than Ghanian songs alone, she can make nigerian and R&B songs also. I would really love to Help her but got too many artist on the roster.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by AfricanQueen(f): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2006
I luv the video and the song, Go Genevieve!!!!!
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2006
@ kulinkuli .... it will be nice hooking up talks with you sometime.... I love people wit insight, and its very obvious you have got a great one, and also consider the aspect of life I so much have love, passion and desire for....... we need talk sometime....

the first time I listened to Genevieve's songs.... the first time my ears tune to the song, I got knew she did nothing but some wacked beautiful rubbish..... adding some wacked and un-recognised flavor to the whole none-sense.... anyway, she had done all she wants, and all she turn out to get is nothing. Those who will acknowledge the song are those who do not know the basics and stands of music, who listen to songs for the fun of it.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Scorpio(f): 12:45am On Jan 25, 2006
make una let d babe chill now, kai cheesy cheesy
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2006
nobody dey hold her now... make she stay, but her butiful rubbish no go stay..........
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2006
..............na real beautiful rubbish cheesy
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by kulinkuli: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2006
yeah u rite lexy flexy. ppl wey no sabi music go just the yan blah blah. i'ma tell u something bout music. Some gurls get signed unto record labels not really cuz they could sing, but cuz of their looks. it'z been speculated that Genevieve is the #1 artist in Nigeria. So u kno what that means. if ut was jut anybody this song would be crucified. but then itz her now ah han. ppl go want to see am. mind you, I dont hate her Oh. naaa. not at all I do like her acting. but then shez gotta make me like her singin. it'll be nice for us 2 kinda tlk sometime. at ur time.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2006
if thatsĀ the reason.... then its all a nonesense....... and the most beautiful rubbish.....
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2006
kulinkuli:

it'z been speculated that Genevieve is the #1 artist in Nigeria.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Scorpio(f): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2006
Shuo you know say na lie naw, cheesy
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2006
@ ocho .............well that's an Ironical truth as far as am concerned
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2006
i know that! there is no way she can be Nigeria's #1............ lipsrsealed(i can not even complete that) lipsrsealed
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Eastcoast(f): 3:20am On Jan 31, 2006
the video is so funny. i keep watching it and rewatching it. I think she should have included more of the acting part rather than the band part. The band really spoilt the video. it wasn't rhyming. it was so lame and terrible.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Eastcoast(f): 4:03am On Jan 31, 2006
i dont know why she had to go all the way to ghana to record the video and it affected some of the wordings. what did she mean by "no more tiss o" i have been trying to figure that out but i guess it means tears.
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 4:48am On Jan 31, 2006
lol lol lol lol i too guess TISS means tears undecided
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2006
I am not only guessing... but concluded the fact that the VID is just some beautiful rubbish
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by femmie(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2006
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT THIS "NO MORE" VIDEO IS ALL ABOUT. CAUSE THE HOME VIDEO I NO DEY SEE AM ON TV AGAIN. SO WATZ THE FUSE ABOUT NOW?
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by lexyflexy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2006
guess she knew whats going on about her video and made Tv Stations stop showing up the video.............shame don catch am.......... grin
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by ocho(f): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy lawd!!!
Re: 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji by Eastcoast(f): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2006
i also don't like the part where whe was speaking igbo. her facial expression was so evilllllllllllll. lipsrsealed angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] / Is Eminem Really The Rap God? / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.