Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? (1106 Views)

HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by chiejik(f): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by RichieKado(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2009
wat kind of Man do need for your friend?
cos there are men and there merrr
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by chiejik(f): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2009
she said God fearing MAN
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by RichieKado(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2009
Do you known that the great book said he that found a woman, has found a great thing
and not she that found a man. So tell your friend to relax and that God's eyes are on her.

Have a great day,
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by chiejik(f): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2009
i will let her know thanks for that piece of advice
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by bblacky(f): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2009
plz do tell her cos God's time is the best
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2009
Are u sure u looking for ur friend or urself?

Tell us something abt ur friend, how old is she? what does she do?
U can even post a pic, IF u want, then application will pure in
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by chiejik(f): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2009
I thought as much but she was so so despirate about it,i was turched,on my own thinking i know is not right but she is sounding as if i dont want to help her.on a second thought i dont distribute men for crying ouy loud.
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by chiejik(f): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2009

habaaa how can you say such a thing? she is 27 and attractive.do you care
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by justwise(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2009
chiejik:

habaaa how can you say such a thing? she is 27 and attractive.do you care

Just want to know, nothing wrong in looking after a friend, i care abt my Nigerian sisters offcourse.
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by Highest(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2009
Yes I care, where is she now
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by Godmother(f): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2009
bblacky:

plz do tell her cos God's time is the best

Well said. Tell your friend to stop being so desperate , for pete sake. The only thing she'll get this way is heartbreak, cos she stands the chance of being taken advantage of.
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by camary(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2009
MY Gees, i see nothing wrong for ppl expressing how they feel about their love life. If you cannot help her out then put her in your prayers. There are equally so many guys roasting out there and they do not know how to go about it. Tell her, her man is just around her. Cheers
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by Gentlelady(f): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2009
If you want to help your friend introduce to the guys you know and from there she will get to meet some many other guys. She should not throw herself at any of them, her own guy will surface but she has to go out to meet him. She just needs to be friendly and make herself approachable BUT NOT CHEAP OR DESPERATE!
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by RichieKado(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
Chi how're u and ur friend doing 2day?
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by Afamdman(m): 7:50am On Jul 24, 2009
Hi tell ur friend she can add me on face book Afam Nwaoboli or email Afamdman@yahoo.com will take it from there. recently had 2 painfully leave the girl i had choosen as a life partner cos we just discovered we had same AS genotype so am searching but if she is (AS), pls i don't want 2 go down that road again. Thanks av a nice day
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by sharkzibt(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2009
its better you take her out,get dressed properly or even try and review those guyz asking her out cos she will definately have somone disturbing her.the problem with ladies is that they cat start from scrap with guyz, she justt have to change few things in hersef and she is done, for more info, 08056557676,39447129 0r add sharkz_ibt@yahoo.com, ttyl ladies really yneed to be loved but thwy need to do wat guys want too
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by DaudaAbu(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2009
sometimes u dont need to travel to china or frnd som1 frm china to meet ur partner.

Ur nxt door neighbour might turn out to b ur partner or som1 u leave in same area with.

xcept of cos if u've a skeleton in ur cupboard that most of the pple in ur area kno about and u're hoping som1 frm far cant get to find out
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by smooooooth: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2009
@ All-she is not desperate she is 27. what u all expect. its normal to be anxious.

@post

tell your friend to be patient a little more, and she shld work on her self. more so when the man comes, he will find her ready.

goodluck!
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2009
i need a devil fearing babed too grin
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by johnnygan(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2009
Its a pity i'm too young. But tell her to come in thru nairaland and check the religious or romance sections. She might find whats she wants there
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by kok(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2009
tell her to contact wrex001
Re: Please I Need A Man That Is What My Friand Told Me That I Should Help Her And F? by johnnygan(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2009
Na wa. LOL

(1) (Reply)

If Internet Browsers Were Women. . . / Where Did I Go Wrong: / My Daughter Caught Her Adultrous Yoruba Mum In The Act,spouse Tells Court !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.