Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) (116356 Views)

Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food / Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by timidapsin(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
myfantasies:
R u giving me the garri nd cold water?

Yes or no
Okay dear, what type of garri do u want? Kokogarri, Ijebu Garri, Igbo garri?
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Alezy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
dearpreye:
The massive boobs didn't even permit me to see her face. Men like us really love them this massive; they tend to increase our sex appeal.

Of course where there's extreme pleasure, there's also extreme pains. My former friend who was this blessed always complained of severe back pain and chest discomforts but that's a part of being so blessed in the chest region as a woman. The pains were so severe and persistent, especially nearing her monthly cycle.

All in all, we appreciate ALL shapes and sizes.

IAmCharis, happy Sunday.
Cheii. ...brossssssssss.

You like massive? ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Alezy:
Cheii. ...brossssssssss.

You like massive? ?

Hmmm......That's my biggest hurdle ooooo......

Mavo?
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by HaneefahRN(f): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Adonis3:

what assumption??

Did u expect me to think you'll go back the same day

#Adonis3HasSopken
Lolz, but I didn't say anything to the contrary so I didn't sly.

Oya, sowie ehn
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Alezy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
dearpreye:

Hmmm......That's my biggest hurdle ooooo......
Mavo?
Lolz. ..just dey my brother.
u get mind still dey that town this hot period oh. me i run o
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Adonis3: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, but I didn't say anything to the contrary so I didn't sly.

Oya, sowie ehn
goway joor

The deed has already been done
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Breast cancer on the way, she even help it with tatoo.

Big boobs causes breast cancer in your villagesad
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Damseldammie(f): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ìranù Àbàshà... anyway, no matter the size, nor dey heavy the owner. Nah the FUBU be dat
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
dearpreye:
The massive boobs didn't even permit me to see her face. Men like us really love them this massive; they tend to increase our sex appeal.

Of course where there's extreme pleasure, there's also extreme pains. My former friend who was this blessed always complained of severe back pain and chest discomforts but that's a part of being so blessed in the chest region as a woman. The pains were so severe and persistent, especially nearing her monthly cycle.

All in all, we appreciate ALL shapes and sizes.

IAmCharis, happy Sunday.
Same here, sir.
I wonder what life would have been if God made woman without those twin towers. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Jaywon242(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

no mind am
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Qualer: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2016
godoluwa:
vikings007, drmikeadams, 2dice, chiadikaobi, I knw u gonna love dis

the nwa nwere weight... uru di ya!! grin grin

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Itannooluwa(f): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
MoltenMagma:
Omo oshi. Oniranu. End time olosho. Am sure by the time you check her poosy it will be wider than Lagos-ibadan expressway.
kilode.....u sabi her fr ur dream
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

sit down Der dey look,ode.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
sit down Der dey look,ode.
The world knows who the Ode is

Consult Google and stop acting ignorant

When you’re told that you have breast cancer, it’s natural to wonder what may have caused the disease. But no one knows the exact causes of breast cancer. Doctors seldom know why one woman develops breast cancer and another doesn’t, and most women who have breast cancer will never be able to pinpoint an exact cause. What we do know is that breast cancer is always caused by damage to a cell's DNA.

http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/causes-of-breast-cancer
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

The world knows who the Ode is

Consult Google and stop acting ignorant

Back at it Again with the insults

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by muritala24(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Breast cancer on the way, she even help it with tatoo.
Tattoos are an unlikely cause of skin cancer.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by SenatorJames(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Someone should tell her that she need Jesus
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Calmwaters(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Don't knw if am d only 1 dat will b sayin dis but dat woman's boobs hardly attracts me cuz it will jst choke u up.I not prefer it small but at least moderately big
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
myfantasies:
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

Let me walk out of dis thread with shame cry cry

More than a mouthful is a waste.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Khameal007(m): 12:54am On Aug 13, 2016
there are boobs and there are boooooobs
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Heymus(m): 2:57am On Oct 22, 2016
BiniAE:
And I tot mine was overload kiss grin
D babe get power to carry d load besides agbero no get wahala with overload
hello pretty
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by olawumi765(f): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Heavy duty.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Youngpo413: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
myfantasies:
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

nothing special about boobs, big or small, na big soft curvy ass sure pass, eg rokiatwo's.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
myfantasies:

U r pretty
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Donwizbro(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
myfantasies:

c'mon yours is the greatest seniorita.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by dabrightt: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
myfantasies:

If u need big breast pm me
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Stricker321: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
myfantasies:

You're very beautiful. smiley
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by DOD1: 12:37pm On May 29, 2017
emmalezy:

A Nigerian lady with full identity undisclosed has shutdown the social media with appealing photos of her gigantic boobs that have left her followers drooling.

Her name is Roman and she runs a cosmetic shop in Lagos. She is a socialite and an emerging competitor for boobs-baring Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor.

See more headache-inducing photos below:

SOURCE

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/checkout-this-sultry-lagos-babe.html?m=1
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by jbblues24(m): 2:07am On May 26, 2019
Saying show me your selling point �

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.