Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband (4590 Views)

My Sister's Husband Is Gay, / I Want To Give My Sister's Husband The Beating Of His Life!! / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by joliyp(f): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
My elder sis got married nt quite long,i tried as much as possible to distance myself from dem.cos of her husband who has been askin me out serectly,before and after d marriage.he has been usin different nombas to call me,he collected my account details from my sis,sending me cash and buying gifts just to get me into bed.i dnt kno hw to nail him cos the first tym i tired to he told my dad he was only joking wit me and they end up drinking over it.PLS how can i nailed the bastard?i returned his cash and gifts but stil

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by sircardinal: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
If you report him you may ruin your sisters marriage, just try and keep your distance from him

1 Like

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by Synzu(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
joliyp:
My elder sis got married nt quite long,i tried as much as possible to distance myself from dem.cos of her husband who has been askin me out serectly,before and after d marriage.he has been usin different nombas to call me,he collected my account details from my sis,sending me cash and buying gifts just to get me into bed.i dnt kno hw to nail him cos the first tym i tired to he told my dad he was only joking wit me and they end up drinking over it.PLS how can i nailed the bastard?i returned his cash and gifts but stil

Haven't u asked this question before

1 Like

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by Barezzi(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
This one is strong!
Bring me the 3 items below, and your problem is solved!!

1. Left eye of a bald impotent albino dog
2. The "O" in LOL
3. angry

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by Olukokosir(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Story dat touch
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by grad2012(f): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
This serious,I don't know what to say cos if I say u shud like expose him it will distroy ur sis home and she will never be the same.
But wait why dint you tell your sister when they where still dating because it would have been alittle easier then than now,you shouldn't have kept it all a secret when they were still boyfrnd and galfrnd.
For GOD sake that's what sisters do look out for each other,now their married its makes things even harder.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by Cholls(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
my brother Synzu I tire
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by KIDpretty(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
record yur phone calls and do not delete yur text messages.

or

set him up, tell him to come n meet u in a hotel for some gud sex then invite yur family membas to d show grin

tnk me later

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by nikkypearl(f): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Calling your own sister's husband a Bastard is wrong!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by joliyp(f): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
nikkypearl:
I dnt tink u undastnd wot am goin tru..
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by Synzu(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cholls:
my brother Synzu I tire

This iidiot has asked this question before. You needed to see myself and naijaboiy jumping each other just to offer her advice now she's bck with the same stuupid QueStion again! undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by joliyp(f): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
KIDpretty:

or

set him up, tell him to come n meet u in a hotel for some gud sex then invite yur family membas to d show grin

tnk me later
OK tout of dat.
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by firstking01(m): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
joliyp:
I dnt tink u undastnd wot am goin tru..
justina embarassed
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by emekachimek: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tell his sister(s) and/or your own brothers. Let them caution him. If after that he continues it, tell your sister in his presence. I promise you, he'll cool down by force

1 Like

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by cicc2010(f): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
KIDpretty:

or

tnk me later

Pls don't mind dis person
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
After reporting him, we will also report you for murder. Bae, you just murdered english!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by flokii: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
firstking01:
justina embarassed

guy nawa for you o..

must you cast her?

all these romanceland pple sef.. undecided
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by firstking01(m): 6:17am On Mar 20, 2016
flokii:

guy nawa for you o..

must you cast her?

all these romanceland pple sef.. undecided
cast her?, you nor understand...we speak on phone almost everyday...i'm surprised she brought this issue here that's why i'm sounding that way...she's my cordial friend.
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by afroditte(f): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2016
Just keep ignoring him like you have been doing. You didn't expose him when he was dating your sister, it is now that they are married you want to expose him.

You are not serious.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by schumastic(m): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2016
joliyp:

you better leave them alone and find your own hubby inspector gobe like you.....do you think your sis don't have a clue about the kind of man she got married to?...leave those couples alone and pray your own husband or bf don't do you the same thing before you crash someone marriage...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 20, 2016
joliyp:
First of all, calling your sis's husb a bastard is totally wrong and of course, nailing him will bring disunity in your family.

Just ignore his antics and be a good girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by ba7man(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2016
DeeTus:
First of all, calling your sis's husb a bastard is totally wrong and of course, nailing him will bring disunity in your family.

Just ignore his antics and be a good girl.
The konji is strong nowadays.

That guy can try to rape her if he's not cautioned.

She needs a form of deterrence..... like an extra witness and he should be made aware that other people know his moves.

She can loud him in front of family members without telling it all.

E.g. Bro @#$&*, I don't like the messages you send me!!!....... stop it.

Trust me, he'll be embarrassed and he'll know she can go further to reveal all.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by pointblank247(m): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2016
Dont invole ur sister unless he begins to threaten u. just enjoy the money he sends but make it clear that u wont do it. in the mafia they say and i quote. "if the house is on fire, warm your self".
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by flokii: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2016
firstking01:
cast her?, you nor understand...we speak on phone almost everyday...i'm surprised she brought this issue here that's why i'm sounding that way...she's my cordial friend.

Okay.. no problems then

I just feel her name should be concealed

d man in question or he sis. can easily detect she's d one.

buh stll nothing do you
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by hola106(m): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2016
joliyp:
cht me up girl
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2016
Justin!
So u went ahead to post this on nairaland. Just cos I like u baa? Return all my money and gifts I've ever given you then.
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by Jennifer89(f): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2016
nikkypearl:

how? the man is a he-goat. will any sane ma do that? chase his wife's sister. there is no justification for doing such rubbish.

@ Joliyp just be careful. don't delete the tex messages and try to record the conversation as an evidence. don't be surprise if he wakes up on day and turn the table around by telling you sister and family members that you are the one chasing and seducing him.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by TrollTrap: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2016
Say no more fam....

Go to gym...3 months and get hench....next time he comes at you just beat him up.
Thank me later babes wink

1 Like

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2016
ba7man:
The konji is strong nowadays.

That guy can try to rape her if he's not cautioned.

She needs a form of deterrence..... like an extra witness and he should be made aware that other people know his moves.

She can loud him in front of family members without telling it all.

E.g. Bro @#$&*, I don't like the messages you send me!!!....... stop it.

Trust me, he'll be embarrassed and he'll know she can go further to reveal all.
Yeah ok!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by naijaboiy: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Synzu:

This iidiot has asked this question before. You needed to see myself and naijaboiy jumping each other just to offer her advice now she's bck with the same stuupid QueStion again! undecided
I guess she didn't handle it well the first time we advised her.

But look, she said she reported and her brother-in-law said he was only joking with her and they drank over it with some bottles of stout. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by ivyT(f): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2016
KIDpretty:

or

tnk me later

Gbam..na d koko b dis
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by BiggerBangs: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2016
KIDpretty:

or

tnk me later

He has said it all... Except you just want to play around, although from the setting, your sisters husband sees you as a loose girl.. He understands fully well you are the type before he made the approach, probably you have been giving him sgnal although you might not meant the DO actually ,distance from him totally

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? / I Need Criticism This Night (photo) / Showing My Nudity Is A Personal Choice, Didnt Mean I Am Promiscous "Uju" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.