Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband (4591 Views)

My Sister's Husband Is Gay, / I Want To Give My Sister's Husband The Beating Of His Life!! / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by macho44(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2016
joliyp:
My elder sis got married nt quite long,i tried as much as possible to distance myself from dem.cos of her husband who has been askin me out serectly,before and after d marriage.he has been usin different nombas to call me,he collected my account details from my sis,sending me cash and buying gifts just to get me into bed.i dnt kno hw to nail him cos the first tym i tired to he told my dad he was only joking wit me and they end up drinking over it.PLS how can i nailed the bastard?i returned his cash and gifts but stil
Did u return the gifts and cash uve been receiving?
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by NaWetinDey(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Let's strike a deal...but you will pay o.
Introduce me to him as your fiancé...and he will run whenever anything that has to do with you comes up. He will stammer before you and, that's is, if yiu don't want to trouble your sister's tiny mind (as she never notised).
...don't even bother checking out my picture.
All na jokes. Call his mother, father, sister and even pastor and report him. Record his calls and keep his SMSs. Talk to him rudely (if u r not living in his house) and remind him that, if he breaks his home, God wjll hold him reaponsible.

but this your story...
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
nikkypearl:
Calling your own sister's husband a Bastard is wrong!

your own is strong undecided

Calling him a bastard is putting it mildly grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by joliyp(f): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
NaWetinDey:
Let's strike a deal...but you will pay o.
Introduce me to him as your fiancé...and he will run whenever anything that has to do with you comes up. He will stammer before you and, that's is, if yiu don't want to trouble your sister's tiny mind (as she never notised).
...don't even bother checking out my picture.
All na jokes. Call his mother, father, sister and even pastor and report him. Record his calls and keep his SMSs. Talk to him rudely (if u r not living in his house) and remind him that, if he breaks his home, God wjll hold him reaponsible.

but this your story...
TANKS DEAR
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by ba7man(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
joliyp:
TANKS DEAR
Why don't you give his no to someone who will call him and warn him to keep off you.

You can give a guy or an elderly lady so he'll know you've been talking to people.

You can even give crowd sef so we can have fun at his expense.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by flokii: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

your own is strong undecided

Calling him a bastard is putting it mildly grin

don't mind that 'compassionate' lady... he's a REAL bastard

how av you been?

your face dey scarce gaan.. hope nothing?
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by Walesadeyemi(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
grad2012:
This serious,I don't know what to say cos if I say u shud like expose him it will distroy ur sis home and she will never be the same.
But wait why dint you tell your sister when they where still dating because it would have been alittle easier then than now,you shouldn't have kept it all a secret when they were still boyfrnd and galfrnd.
For GOD sake that's what sisters do look out for each other,now their married its makes things even harder.
Omg! You just melted my brain
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by dasparrow: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
schumastic:

you better leave them alone and find your own hubby inspector gobe like you.....do you think your sis don't have a clue about the kind of man she got married to?...leave those couples alone and pray your own husband or bf don't do you the same thing before you crash someone marriage...

What they have is NOT a marriage. A man who respects the marriage institution and the woman he is married to will not go looking to have sex with his sister-in-law of all people. Anybody who thinks he/she can't stay faithful in marriage have no business getting married in the first place. Chronic cheaters give marriage a bad name and make marriage look like an unserious institution.

This is why I view most Nigerian marriages as a scam where infidelity rules supreme. A man that is already looking to cheat so early in his marriage is an accident waiting to happen. It is no wonder so many Nigerians suffer from one sexually transmitted disease after the other due to risky sexual behavior by both the single and those who claim to be married and responsible. Tomorrow now, you hypocrites will try putting pressure on people to go and get married. Get married so that a philandering spouse will affect one with HIV/AIDS within 1 year of marriage.

@Post

OP, buy a recorder and secretly record him the next time he bothers you. Try gathering as much evidence as possible and then show it to your sister. In case you don't know, your sister has married a chronic cheat. You better pray he does not infect your sister with a non-curable sexually transmitted disease. This is Nigeria after all, where the healthcare system is crappy. If you doubt me, ask your leaders who fly to Europe for the treatment of a common headache.
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by ogunesan(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
go download CALL SPY,an application it going to record all your calls conversation. with that you can nail him,you just have to be careful to avoid ....
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by grad2012(f): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

in what way did. Say anything wrong or something.
Re: How Can I Expose My Sister's Husband by grad2012(f): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

in what way did I say anything wrong or something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of A Thick Lady And Her Man / Why Women Prefer Masturbating Over Having Sex With Their Husband / I Need Criticism This Night (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.