Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,750 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY (6412 Views)

Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' / The Best University To Study Theatre Art In Nigeria / Chivita Hires Policemen Against Workers As One Shot Dead, Company Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Praizekeyz(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
End time deal.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by goodgate: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dyt:
All I can do is wow Yawn and scratch neck
A beautiful start up
Hello Idayat.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Nicepoker(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Menace2Society:
IPOB my guy wink
lol. When u see rape case pls kindly comment. Hahahhahaha.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by goodgate: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
It can only be an Omo Oodua; making giant strides everywhere.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Menace2Society(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nicepoker:
lol. When u see rape case pls kindly comment. Hahahhahaha.
God pass u angry

1 Like

Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Dyt(f): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
goodgate:
Hello Idayat.
Hi

Have we met before?
grin
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by goodgate: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dyt:

Hi

Have we met before?
grin
Have you forgotten? We were discussing an issue here last week.You are yet to give me a feedback.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Dyt(f): 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
goodgate:
Have you forgotten? We were discussing an issue here last week.You are yet to give me a feedback.

Ehn ehn
Pls remind me
Mbok
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by goodgate: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dyt:

Ehn ehn Pls remind me Mbok
Haba,go through your mentions.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Dyt(f): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
goodgate:
Haba,go through your mentions.

Hehehe
Iyamu a trouble maker
Troll cheesy cheesy
So I am likely to get more mentions
Make I check
Monbo
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by goodgate: 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dyt:

Hehehe Iyamu a trouble maker Troll cheesy cheesy So I am likely to get more mentions Make I check Monbo
Okay.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Dyt(f): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
goodgate:
Okay.

Iyaf see.it in your post
You said you not old na
You no come bald
You no tall
So wetin dey again na
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by goodgate: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dyt:

Iyaf see.it in your post You said you not old na You no come bald You no tall So wetin dey again na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I want to meet you.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Dyt(f): 6:08am On Mar 22, 2016
goodgate:
I want to meet you.

Oya meet me under the mango tree
grin grin
Can you sing and dance sunita sunita
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by goodgate: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Dyt:

Oya meet me under the mango tree grin grin Can you sing and dance sunita sunita
I am serious.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Dyt(f): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2016
goodgate:
I am serious.

Me too
Oya let's go dia
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by goodgate: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Dyt:

Me too Oya let's go dia
I sent you a PM,please do reply with your number.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Dyt(f): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2016
goodgate:
I sent you a PM,please do reply with your number.

You want to blow my mind with a grenade
shocked
grin grin
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by goodgate: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Dyt:

You want to blow my mind with a grenade shocked grin grin
Grenade bawo? I don't understand ooo.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Dyt(f): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2016
goodgate:
Grenade bawo? I don't understand ooo.

Hehehe

Actually seriously honestly just being a troll

Replied your pm but not with my number
If you got the intention of wanting to slam me tongue
You on a really long thing oo
Except you got me business sha
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by goodgate: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Dyt:

Hehehe

Actually seriously honestly just being a troll

Replied your pm but not with my number
If you got the intention of wanting to slam me tongue
You ona really long thing oo
Except you got me business sha
Haaaa! So you really think i want gbenshing? Haba! I think i like the way you joke,make trouble and all,i know you will be fun to be with and i felt it will be nice meeting you.I 've got no ulterior motives,besides you never know what can come through it.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Dyt(f): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2016
goodgate:
besides you never know what can come through it.

You better reply my mail now
This is the koko
Waiting
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by goodgate: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2016
Dyt:

You better reply my mail now
This is the koko
Waiting
You sent it? ok kindly resend it to menowusu@gmail.com,i tried accessing my nairaland mail but couldn't with my phone.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Dyt(f): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2016
goodgate:
You sent it? ok kindly resend it to menowusu@gmail.com,i tried accessing my nairaland mail but couldn't with my phone.

Sent
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by goodgate: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Dyt:

Sent
You just said hi.
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Dyt(f): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2016
goodgate:
You just said hi.

Ahn ahn
And you cannot reply ni
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Wetin be Hi? undecided undecided
Dyt:

Ahn ahn
And you cannot reply ni
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Dyt(f): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Wetin be Hi? undecided undecided

Hehehe
My admirer

Hi
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wait oo
Are you same person?
shocked
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2016
How you go dey send Hi for pm undecided

You self wicked oh!

You never ask am if he don chop belleful dis morning undecided
Dyt:

Ahn ahn
And you cannot reply ni

Abi! I lie bros? angry
goodgate:
You just said hi.
grin
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Ofcourse I'm not! angry
I'm your personal pervert.
Don't reduce me to being the same as goodgate!

Hello
How are you?
I still want you! More than ever. angry I don't care if you are married. Just sneak me in the backdoor when I come to deliver the groceries. cry
Dyt:

Hehehe
My admirer

Hi
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wait oo
Are you same person?
shocked
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Dyt(f): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Hello
How are you?
I still want you! More than ever. angry I don't care if you are married. Just sneak me in the backdoor when I come to deliver the groceries. cry

Oya come in
We need the left ball of a perv
You are most welcome sire
Re: Nike Hires Nigerian Artist Laolu Sebanjo To Create Air Max Inspired Art In NY by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2016
grin grin

Oh thank you! You don't know how this makes me feel cry it's all I've ever wanted.
Dyt:

Oya come in
We need the left ball of a perv
You are most welcome sire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Happen In Every Work Place? / Can A Warrant Officer Take Orders From A Lieutenant In The Army / MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT LOOMS MTN NIGERIA: 4,500 STAFF TO LOSE THEIR JOBS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.