Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

29Ade07's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 29Ade07's Profile / 29Ade07's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Education / Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 29Ade07: 6:57pm On May 01
Please what is the value of monthly stipend and bench fees for PhD scholars in PTDF approved school within London area? Pls, I desire contribution ASAP.

1 Like

Education / Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 29Ade07: 2:56pm On May 01
Is anybody in house aware if there are any terms and condition attached to PTDF scholarship?
Education / Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by 29Ade07: 2:54pm On May 01
Is anybody in house aware if there are any terms and conditions attached to PTDF scholarship?
ExpertNLer:
Tell them you've applied for a scholarship and you are awaiting a response. Do not pay for any university's CAS before August.
Education / Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by 29Ade07: 4:34pm On Apr 29
This is the link

https:///GgsS4VACurk9L3BjSLZzP8

Vickygirk:

Please can you add me to the WhatsApp group for ptdf?. Send me an email let me send my WhatsApp details.

Thank you
Romance / Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by 29Ade07: 9:10pm On Apr 24
Proverbs 7:7- And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths,a young man void of understanding.
Proverbs 6:26- For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread.
Men, wake up don't sell your destiny on the altar of 5 minutes pleasure with a strange woman. The plan of God for you is more than this distraction of the devil. Devil has ruined many promising your men with sexual sin. Do not add your self to his CV.
Come to think of it. Some of this women are satanic agent released for last days battle. Be wise. If you have been brought down by lust and fornication, repent and believe on Jesus Christ

3 Likes

Education / Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by 29Ade07: 9:06pm On Apr 23
House, can you please check if you can updare your PTDF application? Someone reportedly lay claim to such in a whatsapp group.
Romance / Re: Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands? by 29Ade07: 2:01pm On Apr 20
The answer lie in a basic human problem since the fall of Adam and Eve-which is depravity or nature of sin as a result of disobedience.
It is just that it manifests in some people commiting paternity fraud. The same problem is responsible for rape, incest, theft, lying, embezzlement, homosexuality, witchcraft, drunkeness, adultery, fornication and all the social problem of man
However, Jesus is the cure to all this and much more. Repent from a life of sin and accept him today.
Quality20:
Instead of discharging old boyfriends and old ways, these types of girls will just hang these pregnancies on their husbands.

Are they afraid that their husbands may not be able to impregnate or what? You see some women givin their husbands pregnancies from not only one boyfriend but upto two or more.

Anyway, nairaland women, pls help us out on why some modern day girls behave this way- or is it now a bad thing to marry modern day ladies?

4 Likes

Family / Re: There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) by 29Ade07: 10:00am On Apr 20
Guys, we are in the last of last days and social media is excercebating the signs that accompanies it. Men have become lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God. Please repent and believe on Jesus alone for salvation
Science/Technology / Re: CERN Tests World Most Powerful Particle Accelerator During April's Solar Eclipse by 29Ade07: 9:39am On Apr 04
Speaking as a scientist and christian, what they are doing is not ungodly. God specifically told us to replenish, subdue and dominate. Tower of Babel was a clear disobedience to that.
However, search for hypothesized dark matter is in obedience to that.
The knowledge can be used to ascertain the origin of the earth and universe
Righteousness2:
[/b]

Reminds me of those guys who decided to build a tower that will get to heaven.
BABA quickly switch their tongues.

These Scientist trying these dangerous adventure are best summarized as "Professing to be Wise, they became fools".

[b]Romans 1:20-22

“…For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools…”

This world is going deep into insane insanity and the Consequences will be more Sinking Brutal Destructions and Disasters.

Get ready to meet JESUS CHRIST. There is No more Time
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 1:11pm On Feb 16
I did re-issuance and went with following
1) Appointment slip
2)Old passport
3) Copy of NIN and original
4) Payment Slip
5) Application form
6) Application letter hanwritten
7) Copy of data page on old passport
cool Two passport photograph
temizeee:
Congratulations Boss for the passport collection....I just got done booking an appointment on 26th this month at the oyo immigration center, Since you did your biometrics capturing at oyo, i want to know the required documents to take along with me to the center. Thanks so much

1 Like

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 12:41pm On Feb 16
Thanks SirKay3. I just saw it now. All the best man. I will go by next week Thursday.
SirKay3:

I did a message to you here in Wednesday that the officer there got in touch with me that it is ready. That you should call your link there. It was collected this morning by my wife
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 12:26am On Feb 16
Sirkay, hope you are good. I received a text message yesterday to come and collect my passport at shortest possible time in order to help decongest storage. Yours might be ready too or is also on the way since biometrics was just ten days apart. I also got a missed call from the contact officer at Servicom.
Please note, my portal did not reflect this development.
DIY is not bad based on my experience at Oyo
SirKay3:

Noted. Thanks

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Engages 50 Influencers For Social Media Promotion - FIJ by 29Ade07: 2:49pm On Feb 06
Did you apply? It is not what they say that obtains in those offices
LaIabobo:
This guy works. International passport is now swift and easy to collect without paying bribes

2 Likes

Career / Re: Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much by 29Ade07: 2:45pm On Feb 06
This is what obtains in all anglophone countries. Go to England this is general mode of communication. All English speaking people have things in common such as these
thesicilian:

First they're not the owners of English, English is owned by people from England, not Canadians or Americans.
Second being too apologetic is never grounds for dismissal from work, no matter how callous the employer might be. So I maintain that she's not telling the whole truth.
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 9:07pm On Feb 01
How did you know if it was ready? Did they call you? Or you were updated through the online tracker?
olulove:
My passport story.

Strictly DIY for myself, wife and 2 Daughters;

Online application: 29-12-2023

Date of Capturing: 19-01-2024

Received all passport: 31-01-2024

Passport Office: Birnin-Kebbi

N.B:
Cost of passport for me and my wife was #17,900 each

Cost of Passport for me 2 daughters was #11,300 each

One of the officers wanted to show himself because it was DIY, because I arrange all documents intact, thank God for this thread😎 , as I speak one or two grammar the Baba calm down🤣🤣🤣...make e no be say I be mystery shopper...one of the officer was helpful though and out of my church mind I find the Baba something...

In summary DIY make sense die... total amount spent for all 4 of us plus traveling expense to Birnin-Kebbi and Hotel accommodation was a little above 100k.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 2:16pm On Feb 01
I will also call him tomorrow.
SirKay3:
I will call the officer tomorrow morning to find out from him. We spoke last week Thursday, he said this week
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 2:15pm On Feb 01
Thanks sirkay3. I have not recieved mine too. I believe it shall be well.
SirKay3:

I just got in touch with the officer at their servicom desk, he said they have booklet scarcity, which is delaying production of new passports.
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 6:57pm On Jan 31
Sir kay. How far? Is the passport ready?
SirKay3:
I had a very impressive experience at Oyo town passport office yesterday. Was there to renew my wife and children's expired passports. It's DIY friendly.

Got there with my family by 8.55am. By 9.10am, officer A. A. Popoola addressed all of us seated under the shed provided. He told us about how efficient they are and that the only thing that can hinder an applicant from capturing that same day is NIN.

Few minutes later, officer M. Kasumu came out to call online applicants (DIY) to see him. I met him with all required documents, which he arranged properly for me, asked that I get yellow files for each of my family members, which I did, after which he placed each documents in each file for them all and asked me to wait under the shed.

Ten minutes later, he came out to call my family and I to come for capturing. We were led into the capturing room, where my wife and children were attended to by officer Lawson and his team. They were very fast here.

I took my time to relate with all the officers that I mentioned their names, they were very friendly and did their job very well. I was told their passports would be ready within the next 3 weeks.

No one asked for a dime from me. It took us just 50 minutes to complete all the process there. Their level of professionalism amazed me. Their Oga patapata is a male and his second in command a female.

Those who came to collect their passports yesterday, where promptly attended to within minutes.

I rate them 10/10 with what I experienced there yesterday.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Explains New Conditions For Passport Acquisition by 29Ade07: 8:24am On Jan 26
Please can you share the number. We need it please.
Never4getU:

Send SOS message to the minister he recently made public his channel number. I don't remember where I wrote it I would have send it
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 12:56am On Jan 20
Once you get to Owode-which is the main bus garage in Oyo town-ask the bike men that you are going to immigration office. It is normally #500. The place is more like GRA so cabs and buses do not ply such route.
temizeee:
Hello good day my oga, Please what is the full address of the Oyo capturing center? There’s one at ibadan but the Oyo itself is very close to me. Thanks

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 11:52am On Jan 11
Two weeks. Which office is that?
Adaba0803:
Ahh if 6 weeks is not enough for a passport to be ready which backlogs did they now clear besides I've seen people pick up in 3 weeks in same location I did my own in a different location and I got it in 2weeks.

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 12:38pm On Jan 08
So those (DIY) who paid before now enjoyed the old price of #25000
jiday4:

Yes new policy is out , first you will need to verify your NIN , if info are correct it will bring out your NIN details , then you proceed to pick state and where you will be captured , also fee is now #35k , next page is to upload your passport photograph, then your details, and lastly your documents.

Presently am battling with the passport photograph

1 Like

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 4:46pm On Jan 07
Great experience.
I also did DIY at Oyo office on the 27th of Dec 2023. Let us know when yours is ready abeg. I will also tag you when mine is ready too.
Shalom
SirKay3:
I had a very impressive experience at Oyo town passport office yesterday. Was there to renew my wife and children's expired passports. It's DIY friendly.

Got there with my family by 8.55am. By 9.10am, officer A. A. Popoola addressed all of us seated under the shed provided. He told us about how efficient they are and that the only thing that can hinder an applicant from capturing that same day is NIN.

Few minutes later, officer M. Kasumu came out to call online applicants (DIY) to see him. I met him with all required documents, which he arranged properly for me, asked that I get yellow files for each of my family members, which I did, after which he placed each documents in each file for them all and asked me to wait under the shed.

Ten minutes later, he came out to call my family and I to come for capturing. We were led into the capturing room, where my wife and children were attended to by officer Lawson and his team. They were very fast here.

I took my time to relate with all the officers that I mentioned their names, they were very friendly and did their job very well. I was told their passports would be ready within the next 3 weeks.

No one asked for a dime from me. It took us just 50 minutes to complete all the process there. Their level of professionalism amazed me. Their Oga patapata is a male and his second in command a female.

Those who came to collect their passports yesterday, where promptly attended to within minutes.

I rate them 10/10 with what I experienced there yesterday.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Emptiness Of Life & Vanity Of Earthly Wealth by 29Ade07: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
Not only to politicians but to us all.
Let us reconcile with God through Jesus Christ and serve Him now. That is the inly currency that we can trade after death has occur
Jagabanarmy:

Well said..a lesson to politicians

5 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 29Ade07: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2023
AyobamiIsaac12:
Please, which state are you getting it for #26000?
Information I got from Ibadan office says the price is #50000 for 32 pages.
Abeg please let me know.
ASAP
Politics / Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by 29Ade07: 12:19am On Nov 30, 2023
Good. How much did you pay? Also which office is this? Ibadan or Lagos or....?
billionman:
Kudos to Tunji-Ojo. He is up and doing. I got my passport ready within a month. Application, capturing, production all done in 25 days.
Foreign Affairs / Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by 29Ade07: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
Udonminit. Can u state your source?
The major powers can never decouple from one other.Never ever.
Hiw much do all major powers make from Africa compared to what they make amidst themselves.
Uptownerd:
Another uneventful meeting that is going to end with Xi Jinping embarrassing Joe Biden on the biggest stage yet again. President Xi would rather have a 24/7 siesta, but the show must go on.

China has refused any military talks between the two countries because USA just have nothing to say than give orders and ultimatum even as they know that it is meaningless.

With Huawei breaking the chip barrier for the Chinese government, give it 3-6years and China will confidently take a hit to completely decouple from the USA and be the centre piece of its Belt and Road initiative. With Russia's energy and military might, the multipolar new world order will sweep across the global south.

I just hope Nigerians would have taken back their country from the thief's by then. It would be very sad for a new world order to emerge and as usual, Nigerians will be left behind.

Foreign Affairs / Re: China’s Xi Jinping Arrives In US Ahead Of Summit With Joe Biden by 29Ade07: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hehr. Undominit..China forex can fund US budget. Can you please state your source
thesolutions:
china can not be tamed because they have a back door to every sanction the US will dish out.
Africa and middle east is their back door. The dollar they make from these region daily can fund US budget twice.
That is why they are giving loans in Dollar to countries in those regions because it will still return to them through their sales of substandard products.

I am still not happy with them after they chop my money for this clipper. I did not use it even one time.
I just did my usual sterilization with fuel and the thing just melted.
Education / Re: OAU Lecturer Assault Student For Refusing To Switch Off Her Phone While In Class by 29Ade07: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2023
Well we are in the last days. I want to ask, has she come to learn or recieve calls.? Simple commonsense tells us that this will not only distract her from the purpose of the class but others as well.
Suppose she is to undergo a life-saving surgery for 10 hours? Will she be carrying her phone around? Why can' t she be disciplined for just 1 or 2 hours?
If she ends up as CEO of major bank, will she be answering calls during major boardroom meeting.
In the western world, you don't take phone to work no matter how lowly placed your work is. Also student in higher institution as far as I know don't disturb the class with phone calls. If the call is so urgent, put your om silence and quietly exit the class when you need to answer the call.
epainos:
Nigeria is an abnormal society. Read comments of m.ad people like the man above justifying his action. There are other ways of disciplining the girl, but the useless man as usual wanted to prove he is older than the girl. It is the right of the girl to defend herself from him. What about sending her out of the class. And if she doesnt walk out, he walks out and then take the right action. But he chose to force his will by laying his hands on the girl. And mum.u above just like the man are supporting the act. This is why they go to jail abroad. See eh...Nigeria is an abnormal society. This is why I dont regard anyone above 60. They are useless. Why? Na dem spoil Naija. Na dem holy pass...na dem sabi all...na dem want respect pass....but with the present state of Nigeria and with all the goodies available to them before and after independence. .look at where Nigeria is. Yet, they are still demanding respect. That generation is so manipulative. They use everything tovforce their will on people. If their useless words doesnt make sense, the next is to abuse the person by laying their hands on the victim. They dont mind using religious books to brain wash people. This generation ma.d oooò grin The portion they know in the Bible is honor your parents so your days may be long..if you quote parents, respect and love your children...they go go wild ni. Very selfish generation. They destroyed Nigeria. I pray the parents of the girl are well doing so they can treat the mess up of that useless ma d man. Just imagine...becos he thinks he is the alpha and omega in the class...he does not recognise the girl as an adult. Simple...use your authority and send her out of the class. Period. I know many lecturers who stepped aside until the kids walked out. Na the kids begged later because they kept sending the kids out of the class. Simple as ABC. That is the authority this man has. And it ends there. If the kid is useless and does not want to learn, it is automatic F. Period. But laying hands on the girl (an adult), this man needs to go to jail. But it is Naija na where abnormal people like those who have made comments above live. grin Werey plenty in naija grin
Politics / Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by 29Ade07: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2023
Like, I said let God be true and all men liars. Romans 13:1, 1 Tim 2:2 and 1 Petet 2:13-17 has clearly spelt out the mind of God on issues like this. A born again christian who goes cibtrary is on his own.All your comment on Buhari, I leave that to the Almighty to see to that. That is not my duty. My duty is to see that I do what his words says.Shalom
Penguin2:

So you believe that God ordained the government of Buhari that oversaw the massacre of Christians in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau and even a church in Owo and other churches?

It was God’s design that does people who call him “father” should be killed needlessly?

What sort of God is that that you are talking about?

Because I doubt it’s the God of the Bible who is a God of justice who has said “come to me all you who are tired and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.”

Are you saying this God ordained that a leader who would supervise the massacre of those who have come to him for rest would come to power?
Politics / Re: Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs by 29Ade07: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
It ia quite ironic that peole who have not read the Bible adequately or lack the Spirit will come online as misguided jingoist and passionate keyboard warriors to cast their venom on a man who is not the cause if their problem simply for expresssing a view that is complelety in tandem with the New Testament.
Have you read Pauline epistle where christians are commanded to pray for kings and those in authority that we may lead a peacable lives? Have you read where the word of God said that there is no human authority without God and every authority that exist is ordained by God for a purpose?
Will it not be a great tragedy for a man who has spent his productive years defending the bible to deny this commandment of God now and join you people in your agitations?
The man is only living the Bible he is preaching and if that is hard for you. Go collect visa and meet Baba God with your complaints that why are such verses in the bible.
Social media has turned the world upside down where everyone feels he needs to say something. Fathers in word and deeds- whose lives are globally influential-are attacked by people whose lives barely transcends their immediate families. May God have mercy on this generation. Yet we keep crying for better lives when even our commonsense has being dispensed with.
You may quckly want to say what about Israel in Old Testamant. I will say that Israel was a Theocratic state as such the prophet was the mouthpiece of God to the king and the entire nation. We are a democratic state and therefore no basis for comparison. In the words of Paul by the Spirit we are the gentiles. Paul never recommended that any of his two resident pastors (Timothy and Titus) should go about castigating their host government. Show me one verse where any of the apostles who brought the gospel to us advocated such approach.If you still come for me after now you are only demonstrating which kingdom you belong to.
Penguin2:
Yesterday I saw a publication by Tinubu’s propaganda blog, Podium Reporters, asking why Peter Obi has kept quiet while “Obidients” attack Kumuyi for “praying for Nigeria”.

But that’s a mischievous suggestion. Because Kumuyi’s condemnation was from all Nigerians.

Till now, I’ve not seen a single tweet in support of Kumuyi.

So, it’s either all Nigerians are now Obidient or Podium Reporters are being mischievous as usual by dragging Obi into what is entirely none of his business.

Does Obi think for the Nigerian youths?

Besides, I thought they said majority of Nigerians voted Tinubu? Why didn’t that majority defend Kumuyi? Why is the voice of the ‘minority’ always louder than the supposed majority?

To Kumuyi….

Who has he been hearing from? Because it’s obvious it hasn’t been God all these years.

Or why does he keep issuing prophesies that never come to pass and people expect that we fold our arms and watch these guys lie to us all the time without consequences or their bluff being called?

These guys keep taking advantage of the gullibility of the majority of Africans who have faith without reason.

I remember when Adeboye once said he drove from Lagos to Ore on an empty tank, and people believed him. They didn’t ask questions about the possibility of such. They insisted it was a miracle that must never be probed nor questioned.

Wake up, Africa!

Wake up and see that these men are conmen who are feeding fat on your gullibility “In The Name of God.”

And they know that the day Nigeria gets her leadership right, and things start working, that’s the day they will go out of business.

Because 90% of things that people go to church to pray for, are things with temporal (physical) solution that requires no recourse to the metaphysical (prayers).

Name it:

Food

Job

Shelter

Visa

Capital for business

Success in exam

Cure for disease, etc.

These are things that a functional government will see to its adequate availability and thereby reducing the dependence of people on these churches and Daddy GOs.

It happened in Europe.

There was a time when the economy of Europe was in shambles and people depended highly on God, through prayers, for their daily survival. That period saw to the emergence of big churches and cathedrals where people went to pray.

But when European countries started getting their leadership right and their economy blossomed and government started doing its job of providing basic amenities and jobs that help people have a means of livelihood, the people realized that they’ve been seeking spiritual solution to physical problems.

The population in the churches started to dwindle until some churches became empty. And some of those churches started getting converted into warehouses for storage of goods manufactured in industries.

Now, these Nigerian, nay African, pastors know this story. And they know that if African countries start to get its leadership right, what happened in Europe will inevitably happen in Africa; and Nigeria is not excluded.

That’s why they keep supporting the wrong leaders and telling lies in the name of prophecy - prophesies that never come to pass.

Now, when we call the hypocrisies of these charlatans out, some people who are irredeemably gullible, hopelessly superstitious and still operating with animistic mentality, where every occurrence is attributed to the gods, will be telling us to “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.” That’s the escape line of these charlatans.

Wake up Africa and take thine salvation into thine hands!

https://twitter.com/naughti_awol/status/1694088301571866726?s=46&t=2AB_wrBea-oBYJf5ZCFV-A

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband by 29Ade07: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
American system is an epitome, paragon and symbolism of everything and anything broken.Little wonder, one out of every six americans is reported to be taking some form of antidepressant. Yet, they want to preach this colossal failure and brokeness to other nations. I pray that they come to see themselves clearly someday and stop being blinded by supposed wealth of an economy reeling under 30+ trillion public. debt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.