Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

2bbieyy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2bbieyy's Profile / 2bbieyy's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
teemmyyteeeee:
Flew with them yesterday. It was a good experience.
If you are fully vaccinated no need for pre flight pcr just book for your day 2 and you are free to go

Oh thank you
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 5:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Edwosa:

Pls what's the meaning of VAC?

Visa application centre
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good evening pls has anyone flown Kenya Airline to heathrow what was the experience how can you rate it
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Transferred to VAC 21st dec TLS ikeja waiting collection mail
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Iferewaju:
VISA ALERT!!!
Only God did this, to him be the glory.

Family of 4
Biometrics... Mon 20th Dec TLS Abuja
No NSF mail
Moved to VAC.... Thur 13th Jan
Collection mail... Thur 13th Jan
Dhl delivery.. Mon 17th Jan

Docs for main applicant (11yrs study gap)

POF, Bsc cert, IELTS, IOM Tb cert, Passport data page
Docs for spouse (1 canada refusal declared last year)
Marriage cert, affidavit for wedding and change of name, newspaper change of name, POF (same as hubby), IOM Tb cert, Picmix of hubby and wife, passport data page
Docs for Child dependent (same for both of them)
Birth cert, Letter of consent signed by both parents, IOM certificate, passport data page, POF (same as main applicant)

Didn't upload any work evidence despite the study gap

*** Advice for expecting people.. Don't beat yourself, caseworkers are different. It will eventually end in praise by God's grace...***
Special thanks to the good people here... Tho i started reading after I submitted, you guys carried me through the waiting period.

Congratulations to your family

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Shodipe33:
I can't shout
God did for me and my family
Visa alarrrrrrrrt
Biometric. 20th
Collection mail 14th
BRP delivery 14th
Passport received 17th

Declared
1. 2 U.S visa refusal
2. 2 U.K visa refusal
3. Visa pages
It can only be God but no one

Congratulations
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Jhayson:

UPDATE

My application just got moved to VAC

Wow it’s going to be a goooooood day

They should keep it coming plsssss

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
kennykale:
This is a story from a group chat narrated by a member of the group about her experience at Manchester Airport

Got to Manchester airport on 12th,and at the point of entry it was fireeeeee with questions from the IO....
Immigration officer:Good Morning
Me:Good Morning
Immigration officer:welcome to Manchester
Me:Thank you
Immigration officer:What are you here for??

Me:To study
Immigration officer:What school??
Me:University of Salford
Immigration officer :Do you have your balance with you??
Me:Yes I do
Immigration officer :Can I take a look at it
Me:I gave her my Bank statement I printed out before leaving Nigeria,mind I didn’t make transactions on the account the whole of December I only made transactions on the account in Nov which I think affected the whole situation and made her question me more,so I’d advice everyone to keep making transactions on his/her till you travel or when you still have your pof in your account..
Immigration officer:Are you sure you still have money in this account
Me:Yes I do....whereas you all know how we run the pof paro
Immigration officer:You only printed for Nov,I need to see for Dec and Jan
Me:in my head I said aha my fathers family finally followed me again ��I started shaking, I sha told her to check the date written on the print out which was 1st of Nov to 28th of dec.
Immigration officer ;said again I’m only seeing for Nov
Me:I just told myself I have to face this,I got more confident in myself and told her I didn’t make transactions in my account the whole of dec but the statement she has with her is from Nov to dec.
Immigration officer:Can you show me on your Bank App
Me:Told her I didn’t register for it
Immigration officer:Can I see your Atm card
Me:I told her I didn’t also register for it that the only proof I have is the bank statement with her
Immigration officer :How do you intend to balance your fee since you can’t access your account??
Me:Told her my mom is also a signatory to my account
Immigration officer :Where will you be staying here in Manchester
Me:With a friend
Immigration officer :How much do you have on you
Me:told her 200pounds
Immigration officer:How would you live on 200pounds since you can’t access your Account
Me:Told her my mom can always send money to me using my friends account
Immigration officer:Asked about my friend,if she working or school,her course etc I can’t remember some
Me:I lied at some points tho
Immigration officer:ask about my course told her
Immigration officer :Asked about the course modules told her
Immigration officer:how much is left to be paid told her
Immigration officer:which of the modules are you doing first told her (thank God I learnt about my modules very well before traveling)
Immigration officer:Will you be writing exams or dissertation??
Me:dissertation
Immigration officer:how many words
Me:I started thinking again that what kind of question is this one again,I just said any rubbish that came out of my mouth broke her 3000words��and smiled at her....na rubbish I talk for here o �����
Immigration officer:when is your first exam
Me:and I’m like wait they sent this woman to me cause wtf are these questions
(I told her ma honestly I can’t answer that cause I haven’t checked my timetable)
Immigration officer:did you send a message to the school telling them you got your visa and you would be coming to Salford
Me:Yes
Immigration officer:can I see the content
Me:I sent via my email
Immigration officer:can I see it
Me:opened my phone,scroll to my email and showed her
Immigration officer:went to check some of my other messages on the mail
Me:was just praying she doesn’t scroll to my bank app cause my own don finish na straight back to Nigeria,while she was checking a call came in she gave me the phone,I declined it and she collected it back,the call came in again she went to put my phone on flight mode and I was like wth,who sent this woman to me??my village people ?
Immigration officer:Take back your phone
Me:Thank you
Immigration officer:collected my file from me
Me:and I was ����

Immigration officer:went through all my documents in the file and saw where I worked with pandora and she asked are you sure you worked with pandora or it’s fake??
Me:I boldly told her yes I worked with them as so so so and so
Immigration officer:wow that’s nice
Immigration officer:saw the deposit payment I made and asked is this the deposit you paid
Me:yes
Immigration officer:how much was the discount given??
Me :3500
She was busy checking all my files and I was just praying to God at this point
Immigration officer:where is your laptop??
Me:Brought it out
And she checked and checked cause I spent more than 30mins with her.....trust me it was like 2hours I got exhausted at some points
She asked questions that I can’t even remember but these are just few of the ones I could remember....so guys be prepared for anything let your yes be yes and let your no be no,don’t contradict yourself when answering them o.....
Immigration officer:She finally stamped me and welcomed me again
Me:but me in my mind after killing me with questions I sha told her thank you and left.

This is my own personal experience and it’s fucking real... @Esther
Is a witness cause she was scared on my behalf and wondered what could have gone wrong.

Wow� not funny
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Farida93:
I don’t really understand your question but it just moved from DMC to transferred to VAC this morning, it hasn’t been received by VAC yet.

Ok
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Farida93:
Mine has just been transferred to VAC, check again. I did my biometrics on the 17th too but it was at Ikeja TLS

Congratulations
Pls do you mean it was at TLS without receiving the transferred to VAC

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
JFA01:
Hello everyone,
I have been a silent reader on this forum.
And I must say this page has kept me sane throughout the waiting time.

I just got my collection mail this evening
Biometric:16th December
TLS Ikeja
No NSF
Collection Mail:11th January, 2022
11 years study gap.

Thanks to all those who volunteer vital information here.

God bless you all!!!

Thank God
Good one

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kemitesh:
Waiting on Ikeja too, decision made since paid email on Friday. Still hasn't changed from the third line tracking.

Imagine ....
The feeling of waiting ...the silence ....it shall be for the very best by God’s Special Grace
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Question remains what is going on with TLS Ikeja...No updates
Pls people if you’re getting Progress let us know oo

Since last week no update from 16th dec upward ??
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Uk2022:
Visa alert
New year testimony

Teesside way
Biometrics...walk in 16th dec vi
Docs,, bsc cert, waec, pof, tb cert and cas
2 previous usa study refusal declared
App moved to vac this morning, waited waited and waited for application received, e no come na so I blow bike from Sango tedo reach vi, collected my visa grin

Congrats
I started doubting my application when I see people submitting, transcripts, nysc and all ,I didn't submit them but I have

Second problem was i submitted 30 days statements but it was counted 26days from date of submission.

But I thank God because hes ever faithful

Congratulations

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
olufuumy:

Everyone will share their good news soon IJN

Amen
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
olufuumy:
Visa Alert!!!

Saw that it was moved to Vac this morning when I tracked, I waited till 12:00 for collection mail, mail no gree drop so we carry our leg go check.

Boom passport was ready and visa sitting pretty well
Hubby (main applicant) Bio 20th Dec
Me (partner) Bio 23rd Dec
2 kids Bio 29th Dec
Thank you good people of Nairaland for the support.
It’s been so encouraging being here.

Congratulations Sis I tap to your testimony for me and my family in Jesus name .Amen

Hopefully we get transferred to VAC soon too haaa it is well oo

21st dec Ikeja TLS
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
jeffdegenius:
I heard there is no more Walkin for visas

how true is this?

Is there anyone who did walk-in recently

True
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Dbbanks:
Visa alert
Biometric 15th December
No nsf mail
Collection mail 10th January
I just collected it now
All the glory belongs to God
Halleluyah

Congratulations
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2022
There’s something very right about Abuja TLS

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Rabato:
Thanks to everyone on this platform

I got my visa today
Biometrics 15th Dec
Nottingham Trent university

Congratulations

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jumade1:
Visa Alert!!!!!

Visa Alert !!!!!!

Biometrics December 14 2021 VI TLS

No NSF mail

Sent 2 mails, one paid and one follow up

Sent to VAC 10 January 2022

Collection Mail 10 January 2022

Glory be to God

Congratulations ooo Ours is next by God’s grace

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Agbons6030:
Has anyone that did biometrics at Abuja TLS 20,21,22,23 received any update yet?
Agbons6030:
Has anyone that did biometrics at Abuja TLS 20,21,22,23 received any update yet?

Anyone done paid mail for same date TLS IKeja?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
japhethGold:

Hello my family,

Praissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss the Lord!

Collection emails for my three sons and pretty wife have landed now.

My wife is on her way to VI to go pick the visas.

Thank you ALL for your support.

Congratulations

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.