Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1251973 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Greenm5: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Biometric was done 17th June 2021. This is spouse visa (settlement route).
GT012022:

It can be transferred at anytime I guess, when was your biometrics please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Efair12: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Star19:
Thank you to all the contributors in here. Pls I need your advice.

I got a mail this morning from ukvi to provide employment records and employer references for the jobs I’ve had since my last time in education which was in 2015.

I left school in 2015 and went for service in 2016 and since I finished service in 2017. I’ve worked as an adhoc staff for a company between 2018 and 2019. The job terminated sometime in 2019 and I’ve been managing my own small business since then.
How do I go about this because I’m currently confused.
when did you do your biometrics? You can send your NYSC certificate, get a reference letter from the company and add your CAC documents if you have. If you don’t have, write an introduction letter explaining what you’ve been doing since you stopped working for that company.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
When was your biometrics?
Greenm5:
Good Day All,

I received the email below from UKVI few hours after sending a paid email enquiry regarding visa application. It said that decision has been made on the application however to allow 10 working days for VAC to contact regarding passport collection/delivery. I tracked the application and it is still at DMC. Have anyone received such email and what is the estimated turn around to status changing to "transferred to VAC" and then final passport collection? Please kindly share your experience.

Dear XXXXX XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, our records indicate that decision has been made on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone.

Please allow 10 working days for the visa application centre to contact you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

Regards,

XXXXX
UK Visas and Immigration
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hapiaka: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
u can post it buy urself but make that is what are doing in case u are caught
Osoderi:

When u de house they do quarantine I no want to risk it by going out to post it, so I gave a close relation to post it. One can actually do it by one self but try to keep safe. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yourfavourite: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
When did you do your Biometrics?
Star19:

I got a mail this morning from ukvi to provide employment records and employer references for the jobs I’ve had since my last time in education which was in 2015.

I left school in 2015 and went for service in 2016 and since I finished service in 2017. I’ve worked as an adhoc staff for a company between 2018 and 2019. The job terminated sometime in 2019 and I’ve been managing my own small business since then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Greenm5: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
Biometric was done 17th June 2021. This is spouse visa (settlement route).
MrsDanex:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Star19: 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
GT012022:

In my opinion you can add your nysc certificate to show you did something in 2016-2017.. if you have CAC documents in regards to your small business you can also attach it. If the ADHOC company is still in existence then ask them for a reference as well. When was your biometrics please?

Thank you for your response.
My biometrics was on the 29th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Star19: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
yourfavourite:
When did you do your Biometrics?

29th December
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ColdNight(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Star19:

29th December

Which TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yourfavourite: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Alright
Star19:

29th December
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Star19: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
ColdNight:

Which TLS?

Abuja TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adeniyiboyo: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
kennykale:

Congrats

Pick up mail in less than 2hrs

Has your status changed to application received by vac or have you gotten collection mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mannymanny: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Please, for Sheffield Hallam Uni, after paying a tuition deposit of £1k, would one be asked to pay part of the remaining tuition before or upon enrollment

Experienced folks should please answer me. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Star19: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Efair12:
when did you do your biometrics? You can send your NYSC certificate, get a reference letter from the company and add your CAC documents if you have. If you don’t have, write an introduction letter explaining what you’ve been doing since you stopped working for that company.

Should the reference letter be addressed to UkVI or it should just be to whom it may concern?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Guys,what's happening to UBA nowadays? I've applied for e form A over a week now its has not been approved. When i enter bank they said CBN portal is down and they cannot work on it now. Is everyone experiencing this with UBA? Pls did any bank debit for Form A last week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adeniyiboyo: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
ahmadinho2010:
If anyone need Northumbria university WhatsApp link please let me know
I do need it please.Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pete3000: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Please how much is the initial deposit for leeds Beckett university and what’s their payment plan like? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ridwanadedapo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Anyone going to UWS ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
What’s going on, no visa alert!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RIZE554: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Please was this how it was stated on the mail sent by UKVI "employment records and employer references" or you shortened it yourself, I want to know because I also saw a mail where they indicated that the recipient should not attach CV as evidence cos it won't be acknowledged.
Star19:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaBuk(f): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
50% is their initial deposit while the other 50% should be paid 3 month after you have started your course according to the payment plan on their website.

pete3000:
Please how much is the initial deposit for leeds Beckett university and what’s their payment plan like? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
RIZE554:
Please was this how it was stated on the mail sent by UKVI "employment records and employer references" or you shortened it yourself, I want to know because I also saw a mail where they indicated that the recipient should not attach CV as evidence cos it won't be acknowledged.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CornOak(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrsDanex:
What’s going on, no visa alert!

I think you should relax a bit ma'am. It's just 13 working days since you did your biometrics.

A friend that did biometrics on the same day as yours (29th December) at Abuja TLS just got a response from UKVI (paid email). He sent the message this morning and they replied in less than 2 hours.

The response stated that decision hasn't been made and they are still considering the application. Perhaps, you could send a paid email on Wednesday to know your standing.

Note: No NSF yet.

The wait is almost over, wishing you good luck. cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Shodipe33(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
I can't shout
God did for me and my family
Visa alarrrrrrrrt
Biometric. 20th
Collection mail 14th
BRP delivery 14th
Passport received 17th

Declared
1. 2 U.S visa refusal
2. 2 U.K visa refusal
3. Visa pages
It can only be God but no one

31 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
�. Okay. Thank you
CornOak:

I think you should relax a bit ma'am. It's just 13 working days since you did your biometrics.

A friend that did biometrics on the same day as yours (29th December) at Abuja TLS just got a response from UKVI (paid email). He sent the message this morning and they replied in less than 2 hours.

The response stated that decision hasn't been made and they are still considering the application. Perhaps, you could send a paid email on Wednesday to know your standing.

Note: No NSF yet.

The wait is almost over, wishing you good luck. cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tayetaiwo123: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
My biometrics was on the 29th[pls which tls?]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Shodipe33:
I can't shout
God did for me and my family
Visa alarrrrrrrrt
Biometric. 20th
Collection mail 14th
BRP delivery 14th
Passport received 17th

Declared
1. 2 U.S visa refusal
2. 2 U.K visa refusal
3. Visa pages
It can only be God but no one

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tayetaiwo123: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
My biometrics was on the 29th

Which tls pls ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Monroelee: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
You need to pay half of your fees before Enrolment
Mannymanny:
Please, for Sheffield Hallam Uni, after paying a tuition deposit of £1k, would one be asked to pay part of the remaining tuition before or upon enrollment

Experienced folks should please answer me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.