Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1271207 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
ModelLook:

20hrs is too small now. How will someone manage to pay school fees with that one.

Or is that why most UK people on Tier 2 Visa don't like going back for studies? I'm just curious.

If you have a job that has sponsored your visa already why are you trying to ply the student route again? After 5/6 years just apply for your ILR simple.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by giselle237: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2022
samsat:
Question Alert!!!
Please when one has a student visa will the person book one way ticket or return ticket? Please its urgent. Thank you in anticipation of your response.
of you will buy pta later get a refund ticket directly from an airline, preferably open return ticket. They should also be able to guide you on how to sell the return part should you choose not to use it later. Do not buy from agencies such as wakanow, travelstart etc

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by NemB: 12:05am On Jan 17, 2022
So one person is like 200? Which dates abeg.
Iferewaju:
Thanks boss..
The cost of the British airways flight is like 800k for a family of four directly to Newcastle.
I only wanted to know if anybody has gotten visa refusal without getting nsf mails.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by giselle237: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2022
Khamon:
Please who knows where I can do police certificate in abuja
And where I can get winter jacket.
area 10 and force headquarters… pls haggle the price. Official proce for police cert is 3500.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donshegzy: 12:38am On Jan 17, 2022
Hello house. Kudos to everyone contributing to this platform. I have a question.

My wife will be applying for the September entry into a UK uni for her masters. Her passport still carries her maiden name. I’ve not encouraged her to get a new passport because my son and I are awaiting our passports from Immigration - we captured in October and there’s no way to fast track it.

My question is, can we apply as dependents even though she doesn’t bear my name on her passport? Keep in mind that I’ll be sponsoring the whole thing. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tshoboy(m): 12:48am On Jan 17, 2022
ModelLook:
I have a question. If an employer decides to sponsor you to the UK by giving u a COS and Tier 2 Visa.

What now happens when u decide to maybe study a course in the University in UK after some months.

Will you have to switch back to Students Visa where u only work 20hrs per week while u study or u just continue on the Tier 2 Visa where u can work unlimited?

Thank you.
You’re allowed to study as long as it doesn’t affect your main work. You need to let your employer know.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 1:10am On Jan 17, 2022
donshegzy:
Hello house. Kudos to everyone contributing to this platform. I have a question.

My wife will be applying for the September entry into a UK uni for her masters. Her passport still carries her maiden name. I’ve not encouraged her to get a new passport because my son and I are awaiting our passports from Immigration - we captured in October and there’s no way to fast track it.

My question is, can we apply as dependents even though she doesn’t bear my name on her passport? Keep in mind that I’ll be sponsoring the whole thing. Thank you.

Yes you can, as long as you are legally married and can prove it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kingzd: 1:46am On Jan 17, 2022
efosakelly:

This GTCo is notorious for not responding to mail. that is how my sister purchased over 350k ticket online from their app. they debited her without a ticket, well she later got her ticket from an Agent, contacted airline for refund, they said they never received the funds and sent several mail to GTCO to follow up. after a month she gad to go to GT head office to complain, and they check their mail and found all the mails unread on their system they started apologizing and processed the refund immediately.
Guy it is not really easy especially mails. If you work in a professional environment you will realize that tons of mails drop every seconds and one can't read all, customers will be there needed to be served, calls from everywhere, shouts from everyone etc. Not really easy. After I knew all this, I prefer going to the bank by myself when I have any urgent complaint.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sebomi: 2:19am On Jan 17, 2022
RIZE554:
No fear na human being u b, no b robot, tension and the rest affects us sometimes, am sure that is what I did sef, don't worry they have your passport data if you like say something different what your passport states is what matters, and they can always ask for clarification if needed. I was probably so tensed I probably said year before day and month grin grin....it is well it will end in praise!

Please I'm having my appointment today by 12 noon, what time is advise to get to the Tls centre ? I'm planning to get there very early like 7am but some people says I won't be attended to until my appointment time, how true please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sunnepa50: 5:10am On Jan 17, 2022
sebomi:

Please I'm having my appointment today by 12 noon, what time is advise to get to the Tls centre ? I'm planning to get there very early like 7am but some people says I won't be attended to until my appointment time, how true please.
Try and get there by 10:30Am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lol12: 6:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Hello house, I am trying to make use of the Form A for deposit payment buy I am having issues filling out an application. Does it work pls and what's the process? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 6:03am On Jan 17, 2022
Kingzd:
Guy it is not really easy especially mails. If you work in a professional environment you will realize that tons of mails drop every seconds and one can't read all, customers will be there needed to be served, calls from everywhere, shouts from everyone etc. Not really easy. After I knew all this, I prefer going to the bank by myself when I have any urgent complaint.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sebomi: 6:16am On Jan 17, 2022
Sunnepa50:

Try and get there by 10:30Am

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2022
Good morning all. I want to know if am sending paid mail. Which application number I need to input. Is it the one start with Gwf or unique application number.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DEERAHZ: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2022
Safeob27:

Hi sis , I’m applying for September 2022 session. I applied to Plymouth and derby too. I also applied to Dundee ( its 3 years tho)
Then via ucas I applied to Kingston uni, Bournemouth, uclan and uni of Manchester. I would strongly advise that you apply through ucas, as there are more schools and you’ll have more options to choose from in the end

With regards to ielts , some schools may waive it if you have B3 in waec( Bournemouth ) or your waec is less than 10 years old. I am also preparing to write ielts in march in case the schools make it compulsory

Lastly I received a notification that you tried to send me a message but didn’t see any message

. thank you Dear
Let's Link up
onuorahlovethchidera@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2022
Adebayo82:
Good morning all. I want to know if am sending paid mail. Which application number I need to input. Is it the one start with Gwf or unique application number.

GWF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by NemB: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2022
Dec 20 . Ikeja TLS. Application transferred back to VAC at 8am.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2022
NemB:
Dec 20 . Ikeja TLS. Application transferred back to VAC at 8am.

Congrats

Pick up mail in less than 2hrs

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Eritob(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2022
I asked a question here if they ask any question at the TLS and nobody answered.
Thank you o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2022
Eritob:
I asked a question here if they ask any question at the TLS and nobody answered.
Thank you o

Some questions don’t really need answers.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ColdNight(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2022
Just biometrics. No interview

Thank you o[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jhayson(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Jhayson:

Abeg..I still never get my passport back till now and school sent me this already.. Does that mean I’ve been granted visa?

UPDATE

My application just got moved to VAC

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2bbieyy: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Jhayson:

UPDATE

Wow it’s going to be a goooooood day

They should keep it coming plsssss

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Date of biometrics?
Jhayson:

UPDATE

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2022
29th December any update?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jhayson(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2022
MrsDanex:
Date of biometrics?

17th of December
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tantamount20: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2022
Anyone should throw light on attached ....tuition is 15,500k discount 1,600 CAS 3500 deposit...

How much am i paying as per 50%
I'm confused kind of....

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bola01234: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2022
Pls help me guys
Am applying for Canadian Unis and I also want to apply to UK Unis as well
Last year 4 Unis didnt grant me admission cause of visa ealier rejections and lower GPS,2.51.

I still want to try UK uni again..
I have been reading but still want to ask for help from everybody
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GT012022: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2022
MrsDanex:
29th December any update?

Send a paid mail to know the status of your application so your mind can calm down.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2022
PLEASE WHO HAS USED RWANDAIR LATELY?.
WHY ARE THEY R INSISTING ON COVID TEST FOR EVEN THE VACINATED .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2022
How do I go about it?
GT012022:

Send a paid mail to know the status of your application so your mind can calm down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.